Reactions: Roquefort, gr34ter, Klasik01 and 25 others
I don't know if Solana will get back to its all time high

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581 and thecel
the only crypto guy i trust is @height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, CarrotMaxxer and Dystopian
Solana? You mean the artificially pumped coin that was backed by bankman-fried the scammer? I'd like to see you try justify this, what's your reasoning?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: sportsmogger, LooksThinker, wishIwasSalludon and 7 others
centralised normie hype coin

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksThinker, lmaxxer123, Idontknowlol and 5 others
that shit is garbage

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, thecel and Seth Walsh
Solana? You mean the artificially pumped coin that was backed by bankman-fried the scammer? I'd like to see you try justify this, what's your reasoning?
I'm holding it obviously and I want a forum full of incels to pump money into it :lul:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: LooksThinker, PsychoDsk, Roquefort and 10 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Roquefort, itisoverboyos, aspiringexcel and 5 others
Solana NFTs was fun for a while

I mint botted 60 sodeads... but of course I sold them all at 1 SOL

• +1
Reactions: Moggable
Wish NFTs would get a resurgence, it was the only fun thing about crypto.. pawning of useless pictures to aspies with money

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and Mewton
I already bought some days ago. For the first time ever solana. I don't remember if i bought 500 usd of it, or 1000 usd of it. At least 1 of the 2 amounts.
Now waiting for it to 10x or more, in 2025 at da latest.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksThinker, ascension, emeraldglass and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, eduardkoopman and BrahminBoss
I'm the real blackpill in this bitch get on my level jfl :lul: :lul: :lul:

• Love it
Reactions: LooksThinker and ascension

Low IQ to those of y'all who didn't listen to me

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and BrahminBoss
Title

Do I ever not speak the truth?
OP post 30th June (9 days ago)

Predicting the future accurately again

solana really was 200 usd not even 2 years ago wtaf.

Unreal.

• +1
Reactions: theRiderEffect and Seth Walsh
ISO 20022 tokens mog and are the future

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
mirin

whats your next call?
Nothing as of right now. Still holding onto Solana. I think it'll keep trending. Not taking profits yet. Trend is your friend til the end.

• Love it
Reactions: Rizzler
Mirin one playing with leverage.
I play wih leverage also. trying to ape muh crypto porfolio into the stratosphere by 2025 or 2026.

Anyways. I ma never narc enough though. to full ego tripp, when I make a right call.
I'm happy I bought Solona back some time ago. I saw I sadly only bought 500usd. Which is only a small part of muh tottal crypto portfolio, which is like 90% bitcoin and is about 1 bitcoin

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Seth Walsh
There was a guy on lookism who used to shill sol alot

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
I fucked up by not buying Sol when it went down to 8 dollars in December. That was a generational buying opportunity. If it goes back down to 18-19 dollars I'll buy.

• Love it
Reactions: Seth Walsh
I fucked up by not buying Sol when it went down to 8 dollars in December. That was a generational buying opportunity. If it goes back down to 18-19 dollars I'll buy.
It's got crazy high volatility but looks like it's trending pretty strong right now, its ADX is high and we're about to see a 20/120 MA crossover on the 1D. I think super long term with trading cryptos. If it goes down to 18-19 dollars there's that chance it will just keep dropping. Unless you're thinking of just holdings super long term with no leverage?

• +1
Reactions: ascension
I fucked up by not buying Sol when it went down to 8 dollars in December.
if you bought bitcoin. you did good also. shit was like 16K or whatever at bottom times.
Now it's also 1x (at 32K range)

Sol is now, from 8 to like 25. So that is like 1.9x.
That was a generational buying opportunity. If it goes back down to 18-19 dollars I'll buy.
I doubt we ever see 18 ever again.
Maybe if we get an August to October bearish few months in this larger bullrun we (imo) now have enetered since Janurari 2023.

• +1
ZCash founded on the 28th is gonna be the one that makes it

It's got crazy high volatility but looks like it's trending pretty strong right now, its ADX is high and we're about to see a 20/120 MA crossover on the 1D. I think super long term with trading cryptos. If it goes down to 18-19 dollars there's that chance it will just keep dropping. Unless you're thinking of just holdings super long term with no leverage?
Solana was (is) super oversold. because it got to much associated, with that scammer asshole idiot Sam bankman Fried/FTX. While in essence, Solana was/is a good project, and not that much correlated with that FTX shit.

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh and ascension

It is trending strongly but I could see it potentially drop down to 18-19 dollars as BTC Dominance is still very high. As soon as BTC drops a few %, alts will bleed. Not to mention everyone is going to leverage Long on alts now, which means some liquidations will probably happen where alts drop very quickly.

Eventually the btc dominance will start to fall though and we'll get the alt season, but that normally happens towards the end of the bull run. And yeah I'm more of a long term investor, I don't trade or use leverage

. And yeah I'm more of a long term investor, I don't trade or use leverage
i think, as a long term investor person. we should also spend the next months accumlating some alts (besides bitcoin) we believe in for the next bullrun.
I am planning to buy them dca style though. the comming months.

because real wealth, will be made by being in the right alts. at the end of the bullrun. That could be 2025 I think.
So the next 2 years, should be a good time to dca buy good alts ALSO.

• +1
i think, as a long term investor person. we should also spend the next months accumlating some alts (besides bitcoin) we believe in for the next bullrun.
I am planning to buy them dca style though. the comming months.

because real wealth, will be made by being in the right alts. at the end of the bullrun. That could be 2025 I think.
So the next 2 years, should be a good time to dca buy good alts ALSO.

I'm only buying alts lol. I have no BTC or ETH. Not enough gains in those.

i mean all alts are up massively because of the xrp case

sol is just doing well because it's a retarded normie hype coin that got rolled by the sec fud because it's centralised and looks like a security

I'm only buying alts lol. I have no BTC or ETH. Not enough gains in those.
I am bitcoin maxi atm. 85% to 90% bitcoin. Rest alts.
I am preparing to sell though bitcoin, and rebalance. A lower % of total in bitcoin. More into alts

Which alts are your mains?

• +1
I am bitcoin maxi atm. 85% to 90% bitcoin. Rest alts.
I am preparing to sell though bitcoin, and rebalance. A lower % of total in bitcoin. More into alts

Which alts are your mains?

My main alts are:

Oasis Network - Privacy focused Blockchain, has a strategic partnership with Meta AI. Privacy in AI will be a big narrative in my opinion as AI relies on mass data collection. Also provides intrastructure for Web3. Here's a video with two blockchain developers discussing it:

Immutable X - Layer 2 on Ethereum for Gaming. Web3 gaming is going to be big, and Immutable is the infrastructure that they can be built on. Has a $1 billion ecosystem fund, and has 150 games upcoming (including Illuvium, crypto's first Triple-A game). This is a good pick for the gaming narrative because instead of investing in individual game projects, you're investing in the actual infrastructure that will power all these games:

Flux - Decentralised cloud computing. Can solve issues with the computing power required for AI to accelerate and the storage requirements. Has a partnership with Nvidia.

There's others too like GALA, Radix and Kadena. But the ones above I'm most confident in.

• Love it
Reactions: theRiderEffect and eduardkoopman
My main alts are:

Oasis Network - Privacy focused Blockchain, has a strategic partnership with Meta AI. Privacy in AI will be a big narrative in my opinion as AI relies on mass data collection. Also provides intrastructure for Web3. Here's a video with two blockchain developers discussing it:

Immutable X - Layer 2 on Ethereum for Gaming. Web3 gaming is going to be big, and Immutable is the infrastructure that they can be built on. Has a $1 billion ecosystem fund, and has 150 games upcoming (including Illuvium, crypto's first Triple-A game). This is a good pick for the gaming narrative because instead of investing in individual game projects, you're investing in the actual infrastructure that will power all these games:

Flux - Decentralised cloud computing. Can solve issues with the computing power required for AI to accelerate and the storage requirements. Has a partnership with Nvidia.

There's others too like GALA, Radix and Kadena. But the ones above I'm most confident in.

Thanks, I'll check them out.
They look promising as hell, yeah.
I will probably add them. When I will soon sell some bitcoin, and rearrange muh crypto profolio, slowly with time. To 50% bitcoin, and 50% alts. Instead of now 90% bitcoin and 10% alts

The bitcoin dominance might soon hit its peak ranges.

• +1
My main alts are:

what came out of the meta partnership. afaik absolutely nothing. metaverse is fucking dead. fuck this rat shit ngl

what came out of the meta partnership. afaik absolutely nothing. metaverse is fucking dead. fuck this rat shit ngl

The meta partnership is about AI, not metaverse. The metaverse hype is still alive though. Apple are releasing the Vision Pro

• +1
Reactions: theRiderEffect
The meta partnership is about AI, not metaverse. The metaverse hype is still alive though. Apple are releasing the Vision Pro
vision pro gonna have 3d sex?

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ascension and theRiderEffect
I bought 2 years ago and sold at like 2x still poor:feelscry: