Buy Solana now - wait 6 months, get super rich

I never lie. This coin is gonna go up up up. It's already up 50% since I made the original post :lul:

Title

Do I ever not speak the truth?
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Literally made over $500k

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss, TsarTsar444, SteveRogers and 3 others
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ur the motley fool of bitcoin

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Seth Walsh
Mr bean realization

mirin this high iq soon to be crypto billionaire

@Seth Walsh where do you think solana is peaking this bullrun?

I think another 5x is possible. So around 500 usd.

• Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Can’t predict ATH prices unfortunately but I can see a $1k+ Solana one day

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and Polar
Solana? You mean the artificially pumped coin that was backed by bankman-fried the scammer? I'd like to see you try justify this, what's your reasoning?
It didn’t age so good

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2, shalomnigga and eduardkoopman
What should I buy now bro? Around march should be a good time to enter alt market right?

@Seth Walsh how do you rate hedera and algorand?

What should I buy now bro? Around march should be a good time to enter alt market right?
Hopefully.
In general, after the first week of january, a shit period starts, which may end in February/march.

• +1
Reactions: PrimoMaxxer and hardestmfintheroom
How much do I have to invest to make any real money back?

I bought heaps ages ago then more when you posted this hahahaha, I’m up $6k (I dabble with a very small amount of money)

• Love it
Reactions: Seth Walsh
Solana still cruising at 100 usd levels

• Woah
It’s too volatile right now. There’ll be a better opportunity to re enter (I don’t necessarily mean price wise). Even entering long at a higher price when it’s less shaky is would be a better plan than rushing in now.

• Woah
Should I buy right now?
Maybe we should first ask, what is his time horizon for this?
If this dude wanna hold crypto for 10 years. Than it hardly matters imo to try to time the buying for a later moment.
If he thinks about owning it short term. Than timing matters alot

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, Seth Walsh and 5'7 zoomer
dont listen to this retard i bought SOL a year ago and it tanked

• JFL
Reactions: Seth Walsh and 5'7 zoomer
  • JFL
Hype from the GBTC ETF is over now and lots of normies will be buying so I don't really see now as a good time to buy anything. If anything, you want to buy an asset when there's low volatility, or you want to buy when volatility is slowly increasing and price is moving (in the direction you bought in). The strategy then is to hope you caught an outlier that will continue to trend in the direction of your position, with losses protected by your stoploss.

But in terms of investing like @eduardkoopman mentioned - There really is no bad time to buy anything, same goes for buying into the S&P. Trying to "time" investments makes little to no sense. So if you believe Solana will be worth a lot more in the future; which I also believe, and you are buying spot SOL with no leverage, then yeah just buy it - but you're not gonna get super rich unless you continue to borrow with a winning position and increase your risk all the time. Risk = opportunity. But managing risk is so hard to do. Don't get too greedy unless you know you're playing with money you can afford to completely lose.

As always, play the long game ;) pun intended.

• Woah
Hype from the GBTC ETF is over now and lots of normies will be buying so I don't really see now as a good time to buy anything. If anything, you want to buy an asset when there's low volatility, or you want to buy when volatility is slowly increasing and price is moving (in the direction you bought in). The strategy then is to hope you caught an outlier that will continue to trend in the direction of your position, with losses protected by your stoploss.

But in terms of investing like @eduardkoopman mentioned - There really is no bad time to buy anything, same goes for buying into the S&P. Trying to "time" investments makes little to no sense. So if you believe Solana will be worth a lot more in the future; which I also believe, and you are buying spot SOL with no leverage, then yeah just buy it - but you're not gonna get super rich unless you continue to borrow with a winning position and increase your risk all the time. Risk = opportunity. But managing risk is so hard to do. Don't get too greedy unless you know you're playing with money you can afford to completely lose.

As always, play the long game ;) pun intended.
But now is literally the ideal time to put a short on my beloved SOL

• Woah
k

• Woah
Reactions: Seth Walsh

Show screen recordings and refresh the page, I've seen too many indian teenagers lying

actual legend lmao

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: shalomnigga, 5'7 zoomer and Seth Walsh
@Seth Walsh Any recommendations on what to buy now ?

• JFL
Show screen recordings and refresh the page, I've seen too many indian teenagers lying
Last screenshot I took was at like $67k profit and a lot of that was from $CAKE almost doubling in the span of 3-4 days over Christmas. I'm sure you can find that somewhere in a thread or as a gyazo. I was in SOL since $17 and with a significant amount of $ to start with. When I sold I think I was 19x levered which meant my notional position was 19 times what my unrealized P&L + margin balance was. I don't want to brag too much either because I'm sure large drawdowns will come since I'm playing with extreme risk. I'm not a teenager (wish I was) or lying but don't let my profits trick you into thinking I'm some clairvoyant. I'm not. And nothing I say is financial advice.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars and 5'7 zoomer
Damn respect, Yeah Holding BTC, LtC, Sol and BNb

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
@Seth Walsh Any recommendations on what to buy now ?
imo. If one trades short term. Nothing I have to suggest either. It's very unclear direction at the moment.
Maybe ethereum and the bigger alts layer 2's on there maybe can do a bit of pump because they been lagging.

• +1
  • Woah
Damn respect, Yeah Holding this BTC, LtC, Sol and BNb
Solid stuff man. Can't go wrong with BTC.

Just make sure you cut your losses or move your stop up to breakeven if you're up significantly. Being underwater can be brutal and I don't necessarily believe in "dollar cost averaging" since none of us have unlimited funds and technically anything can go to zero. Borrowing only works properly when you're in a profit and in harmony with the trend, from my experience at least.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 29581
I was in SOL since $17
Ryan Gosling Clap GIF

Meanwhile I lost more or less $30.000 on FTX scandal and got back in at $56 SOL

Fucking Jews

What do you do in life? Wageslave or run some business?

• So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Seth Walsh and Deleted member 29581
Ryan Gosling Clap GIF

Fucking Jews
Brutals yeah. Crypto scams and crypro bear market, give brutals losses.
I recall losing some decent bit in the Terra Luna collapse.
But I lost most in the non scam defikingdoms alt. Which in the 2022 bear market basically lost 99+% of it's value. As alot of small alts did/do. That one will 99% likely never recover, even though that project is still actively managed.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and mogstars
imo. If one trades short term. Nothing I have to suggest either. It's very unclear direction at the moment.
Maybe ethereum and the bigger alts layer 2's on there maybe can do a bit of pump because they been lagging.
For trading, a rules-based system approach is needed. It's not like we even need to know the names of the coins to trade them well, short-term, medium term or long-term. I'm not a fan of short-term since emotions get in the way and we don't really have enough time for trends to develop properly. Like look what would've happened if I sold SOL at 50% or 100% profit. I would've just sold myself short. I think traders need more belief that it's possible to capture the full extents of trends and not get greedy in terms of locking in profits. Losses should be cut quick but profits should be left to as long as possible especially in markets like crypto.

And for investors, just HODL :p

I think SOL has a lot of potential to keep growing though, seems like a good project even though I don't have time to pay too much attention to their developments. What do you think of Solana's fundamentals?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Pride, 5'7 zoomer and eduardkoopman
Ryan Gosling Clap GIF

Fucking Jews

Wageslave I guess. One day we'll all be traders :feelsautistic:

• JFL
Ryan Gosling Clap GIF

Fucking Jews

Damn fucking FTX 😢😥

• So Sad
. What do you think of Solana's fundamentals?
Gaming platform (with a crypto link) of the future. Quick block speed, low fees. Moggs.
And for maybe other things, that need alot of transactions.

• +1
  • Woah
@5'7 zoomer say, how does it feel that i live rent free in your head ?

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Wageslave I guess. One day we'll all be traders :feelsautistic:
No, I run a local business making 6 figures

I was asking you, should've been clearer :lul: @Seth Walsh

• +1
  • Woah
No, I run a local business making 6 figures

I was asking you, should've been clearer :lul: @Seth Walsh
Nah I was answering you too saying "I guess I'm a wageslave" (trying to be vague). In the grand scheme we're all wageslaves, even as we climb the corporate ladder.

What's it like running your own business? Lots of pressure or fun and manageable?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and mogstars
Solana millionaire soon we long again! (egomaxxing)

• Woah