Buy Solana now - wait 6 months, get super rich

Market turned to dogshit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope, Bewusst, Shkreliii and 2 others
Market turned to dogshit
I suspect it will be shit or sideways at best. Till February. Than in late February or March, is would suspect a turn around.

Shit was due for a correction.

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
bro i wish i saw this sooner u are so right man thanks seth for trying to help real spill

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: eduardkoopman and Seth Walsh
do you not think it will? i have faith in it im only 17 tho just getting into ts not really smart just learning
I think it will!

Just reminding everyone again
do you think we are due again, with decent probablity. for a correction soon again?
I kinda got the sense, feeling. that we may have another drop of 20% orso around the corner. Since I kinda feel liike stuff is going a bit to strong. What your views?

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Seth Walsh
do you think we are due again, with decent probablity. for a correction soon again?
I kinda got the sense, feeling. that we may have another drop of 20% orso around the corner. Since I kinda feel liike stuff is going a bit to strong. What your views?
I really can't make predictions. But I think it'd be wise to sell if we see a break below the 200period moving average on the 4hour SOLUSDT charts, then re enter when price breaks back above it; but there'd need to be a considerable time window (i.e., 10+ days below the 200MA) to re enter if price trends above it again.

There's too much volatility at the moment. And we are range bound. Hell on earth for discretionary long term trend traders (me), and long hodlers.

Flipside is we never know when the market will start trending again, that's why you need to listen to the price and BUY the highs, if you want to have a solid position. Buying the highs on a lookback is a proven breakout strategy that works in the real world. By that I mean trusting momentum and that price will fight higher. Look at the levels in my picture. If that goes against you, at least you'll have a very tight stop should the market continue to range. But a range breakout is typically a good indicator of a range->trend transition.

I have a long bias naturally. Why?
  • Go short now on 1x leverage and your liquidation price will be like $219
  • Go long now on 1x leverage and your liquidation price will be $0
  • Crypto is an asymmetric bet also. I don't entirely believe in going short. Shorting crypto, using leverage and not having stop losses defined right from the start is what has lost me the most money.
  • Treating unleveraged long positions the same as leveraged positions also screwed me. i.e., taking too many losses on the equivalent of a "spot position in a futures pair". Did I need to cut my loss? Maybe I did; but probably, my position was too large and I had too much risk on anyway.

Want to know what my signal to enter SOL was? It was when it crossed the 1day 200moving average. As you can see back in and around $20. I was lucky that I could pyramid and essentially use my unrealized P&L to increase leverage, then re enter with double, triple, quadruple... and so on, my initial balance because the trend was my friend, and it didn't end. A lot of that was luck. But I sensed SOL would be an outlier market and it was only a matter of time before the payoff came, and it worked; my patience paid off.

In trading there's a time to go long, a time to go short, and a time to go fishing. I'd argue in these bubble like markets just go long and go fishing jfl. Going short has literally never worked for me. All my returns come from capturing the full extent of a trend just by being in the game. Remember this acronym "ETR". Enjoy the ride.

Keep re entering based on your consideration that price is trending on a larger frame. Trends usually come out of nowhere. So you do need to keep re entering the market, to put yourself in a position where unbelievable things can happen. But entering too many positions without proper risk management means experiencing drawdown you won't recover from.

You need to play to win big. Without any chips, you can't play.

Crypto markets are NOT the kind of markets where you want to be looking to take profit. Use a systematic approach, i.e., closing longs based on price falling back under a moving average, instead of just thinking "the price is too high". The price can do anything and these markets are leptokurtic in every sense; their price upward movements, the pro traders high returns on such a small amount of trades.

The true suckers are people looking to take money out. That means their risk control is zero. You need to be somewhat non intuitive in the way you take profits in SOL. Another approach might be looking at a retracement in the trend. i.e., close 50% of the position in the trend retraces x%. But really, you want to make a lot of money; and this market fortunes the patient and non-greedy.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: lemonnz and eduardkoopman
I really can't make predictions. But I think it'd be wise to sell if we see a break below the 200period moving average on the 4hour SOLUSDT charts, then re enter when price breaks back above it; but there'd need to be a considerable time window (i.e., 10+ days below the 200MA) to re enter if price trends above it again.

There's too much volatility at the moment. And we are range bound. Hell on earth for discretionary long term trend traders (me), and long hodlers.

Flipside is we never know when the market will start trending again, that's why you need to listen to the price and BUY the highs, if you want to have a solid position. Buying the highs on a lookback is a proven breakout strategy that works in the real world. By that I mean trusting momentum and that price will fight higher. Look at the levels in my picture. If that goes against you, at least you'll have a very tight stop should the market continue to range. But a range breakout is typically a good indicator of a range->trend transition.

I have a long bias naturally. Why?
  • Go short now on 1x leverage and your liquidation price will be like $219
  • Go long now on 1x leverage and your liquidation price will be $0
  • Crypto is an asymmetric bet also. I don't entirely believe in going short. Shorting crypto, using leverage and not having stop losses defined right from the start is what has lost me the most money.
  • Treating unleveraged long positions the same as leveraged positions also screwed me. i.e., taking too many losses on the equivalent of a "spot position in a futures pair". Did I need to cut my loss? Maybe I did; but probably, my position was too large and I had too much risk on anyway.

View attachment 2756301

Want to know what my signal to enter SOL was? It was when it crossed the 1day 200moving average. As you can see back in and around $20. I was lucky that I could pyramid and essentially use my unrealized P&L to increase leverage, then re enter with double, triple, quadruple... and so on, my initial balance because the trend was my friend, and it didn't end. A lot of that was luck. But I sensed SOL would be an outlier market and it was only a matter of time before the payoff came, and it worked; my patience paid off.

In trading there's a time to go long, a time to go short, and a time to go fishing. I'd argue in these bubble like markets just go long and go fishing jfl. Going short has literally never worked for me. All my returns come from capturing the full extent of a trend just by being in the game. Remember this acronym "ETR". Enjoy the ride.

Keep re entering based on your consideration that price is trending on a larger frame. Trends usually come out of nowhere. So you do need to keep re entering the market, to put yourself in a position where unbelievable things can happen. But entering too many positions without proper risk management means experiencing drawdown you won't recover from.

You need to play to win big. Without any chips, you can't play.

Crypto markets are NOT the kind of markets where you want to be looking to take profit. Use a systematic approach, i.e., closing longs based on price falling back under a moving average, instead of just thinking "the price is too high". The price can do anything and these markets are leptokurtic in every sense; their price upward movements, the pro traders high returns on such a small amount of trades.

The true suckers are people looking to take money out. That means their risk control is zero. You need to be somewhat non intuitive in the way you take profits in SOL. Another approach might be looking at a retracement in the trend. i.e., close 50% of the position in the trend retraces x%. But really, you want to make a lot of money; and this market fortunes the patient and non-greedy.
Thanks alot. Mirin the reply and sharing your analysis.

• +1
Thanks alot. Mirin the reply and sharing your analysis.
np man. I feel really strongly about trading. Only the market is right. There were times where SOL didn't take off and I had to exit. But I kept re entering on every opportunity and finally in late Oct - early Nov, it took off. If you don't capture the full extent of a trend, you've failed your mission. I try to trick myself into believing that once I go long or short, I'm never looking to a level to take profits. I know markets don't just climb or fall vertically but it's more about managing your trade and holding on, big part of that is just not selling until the trend breaks down or ends.

I try to stay out of ranging markets, but I'm still always trying to establish new positions where a market could potentially start trending again. If you want to become a much better trader - automate and systematize everything. Do backtests to see which markets have trended the most throughout history; trade those. Put equal risk into each market and diversify as much as possible. If 1 pops, ride your profits home til the end, and focus your energy around curating the position, adding more risk to capture more profits. The positions you had in the markets that never popped off, will be small losses or stopped out at breakeven.

I got lucky with SOL because it just worked out for me. Also, crypto markets are correlated, so they all popped off around December. The real pros trade uncorrelated futures markets, bidirectionally and fully systematic, taking small losses when the price moves against them (very tight stop losses), then they increase risk on the markets that do move in their direction, whilst not being afraid to add more money to their winners - you can never under estimate how far a market can trend. Look at Cocoa; almost 3x since Jan 2023, no signs of huge pullbacks, whipsaws or volatility. That's a perfect market for futures traders. Also they have 10s of billions to play with. Imagine 1% risk in each market, getting stopped out of hundreds of positions, but adding significantly more to Cocoa as it moves in their favour. (They also have the opportunity to borrow literally unlimited money off of their unrealized profits instead of using their own cash.

You can increase leverage to whatever you want and not have your entry price affected, future P&L will remain constant and your stoploss will still be lower than where you entered. Then you can use the excess cash to invest in T-bills which yield like 4-5% per year.

Here's some inspirational quotes:

1. "In trading, it's not about how much you make but rather how much you don't lose."
  2. "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary."
  3. "If you do not manage the risk, eventually they will carry you out."
  4. "Risk is the uncertain possibility of loss. If you could quantify risk exactly, it would no longer be risk."
  5. "There are old traders and there are bold traders, but there are very few old, bold traders."
  6. "The key to long-term survival and prosperity has a lot to do with the money management techniques incorporated into the technical system."
  7. "Diversification is a protection against ignorance. It makes very little sense for those who know what they're doing."
  8. "The best investment strategy is to put all your eggs in one basket and watch the basket carefully."
  9. "Markets are the same today as they were five or ten years ago because they keep changing-just like they did then."
  10. "Trading requires a discipline to follow your process. It's not a question of intelligence, but the ability to stay focused and disciplined."
  11. "Your first loss is your smallest loss."
  12. "The secret to my success is no secret at all. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure."
  13. "I don't try to predict the market. I only try to follow the trend."
  14. "The four most dangerous words in investing are: 'This time it's different.'"
  15. "Remember, hope is not a valid trading strategy."
  16. "To be successful in trading, you must be willing to endure the pain of your mistakes. That is the only way to learn and improve."
  17. "Success in trading is the result of discipline, patience, and humility."
  18. "The market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient."
  19. "Never let a winner turn into a loser."
  20. "In trading, the impossible happens about twice a year."

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
np man. I feel really strongly about trading. Only the market is right. There were times where SOL didn't take off and I had to exit. But I kept re entering on every opportunity and finally in late Oct - early Nov, it took off. If you don't capture the full extent of a trend, you've failed your mission. I try to trick myself into believing that once I go long or short, I'm never looking to a level to take profits. I know markets don't just climb or fall vertically but it's more about managing your trade and holding on, big part of that is just not selling until the trend breaks down or ends.

I try to stay out of ranging markets, but I'm still always trying to establish new positions where a market could potentially start trending again. If you want to become a much better trader - automate and systematize everything. Do backtests to see which markets have trended the most throughout history; trade those. Put equal risk into each market and diversify as much as possible. If 1 pops, ride your profits home til the end, and focus your energy around curating the position, adding more risk to capture more profits. The positions you had in the markets that never popped off, will be small losses or stopped out at breakeven.

I got lucky with SOL because it just worked out for me. Also, crypto markets are correlated, so they all popped off around December. The real pros trade uncorrelated futures markets, bidirectionally and fully systematic, taking small losses when the price moves against them (very tight stop losses), then they increase risk on the markets that do move in their direction, whilst not being afraid to add more money to their winners - you can never under estimate how far a market can trend. Look at Cocoa; almost 3x since Jan 2023, no signs of huge pullbacks, whipsaws or volatility. That's a perfect market for futures traders. Also they have 10s of billions to play with. Imagine 1% risk in each market, getting stopped out of hundreds of positions, but adding significantly more to Cocoa as it moves in their favour. (They also have the opportunity to borrow literally unlimited money off of their unrealized profits instead of using their own cash.

You can increase leverage to whatever you want and not have your entry price affected, future P&L will remain constant and your stoploss will still be lower than where you entered. Then you can use the excess cash to invest in T-bills which yield like 4-5% per year.
View attachment 2756390

Here's some inspirational quotes:

1. "In trading, it's not about how much you make but rather how much you don't lose."
  2. "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary."
  3. "If you do not manage the risk, eventually they will carry you out."
  4. "Risk is the uncertain possibility of loss. If you could quantify risk exactly, it would no longer be risk."
  5. "There are old traders and there are bold traders, but there are very few old, bold traders."
  6. "The key to long-term survival and prosperity has a lot to do with the money management techniques incorporated into the technical system."
  7. "Diversification is a protection against ignorance. It makes very little sense for those who know what they're doing."
  8. "The best investment strategy is to put all your eggs in one basket and watch the basket carefully."
  9. "Markets are the same today as they were five or ten years ago because they keep changing-just like they did then."
  10. "Trading requires a discipline to follow your process. It's not a question of intelligence, but the ability to stay focused and disciplined."
  11. "Your first loss is your smallest loss."
  12. "The secret to my success is no secret at all. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure."
  13. "I don't try to predict the market. I only try to follow the trend."
  14. "The four most dangerous words in investing are: 'This time it's different.'"
  15. "Remember, hope is not a valid trading strategy."
  16. "To be successful in trading, you must be willing to endure the pain of your mistakes. That is the only way to learn and improve."
  17. "Success in trading is the result of discipline, patience, and humility."
  18. "The market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient."
  19. "Never let a winner turn into a loser."
  20. "In trading, the impossible happens about twice a year."
For myself, I have concluded. I can't be a short term- ish trader. I tried that this year, but failed miserably even in a bull market, trying to timr shit. Which giga over, since I was bullish and having long positions mostly only.
. I got my ass handed with chopp periods and pull backs, due to to much leverage, and aka shit risk management.
I know I don't have the skill for trafing short term, for thatthat. For me it's stupid to spend the time needed for that, since it takes away from my income and business to trade short Ish term. As it takes much time. Only to be lose.

I try now. A way that doesn't take much time. And is rather passive.
Which will be aiming to ride the long season swings, like many months movements, or to be hodl.

Last edited:
  • +1
For myself, I have concluded. I can't be a short term- ish trader. I tried that this year, but failed miserably even in a bull market, trying to timr shit. Which giga over, since I was bullish and having long positions mostly only.
. I got my ass handed with chopp periods and pull backs, due to to much leverage, and aka shit risk management.
I know I don't have the skill for trafing short term, for thatthat. For me it's stupid to spend the time needed for that, since it takes away from my income and business to trade short Ish term. As it takes much time. Only to be lose.

I try now. A way that doesn't take much time. And is rather passive.
Which will be aiming to ride the long season swings, like many months movements, or to be hodl.
You could try a 10/20 moving average crossover strategy on the weekly chart. Low drawdowns, long term frames, not time consuming (depending on the number of markets you trade). Seems like it would be perfect for you.

I agree, short term trading is way too difficult for me too. Even if I had something automated, I'd still fail on shorter time frames. I just don't have the resources or info for it.

• Love it
not time consuming (depending on the number of markets you trade).
Trading, I will do: bitcoin, ethereum, arbitrium, chainlink and kaspa.
And only some alts in the gaming, ai and maybe rwa narrative of crypto.

Some small shitcoins also, but those I don't think any TA can apply to much.

• +1
Trading, I will do: bitcoin, ethereum, arbitrium, chainlink and kaspa.
And only some alts in the gaming, ai and maybe rwa narrative of crypto.

Some small shitcoins also, but those I don't think any TA can apply to much.
A trading discord would be cool but idk how practical it'd be tbh. Would be amazing if we could talk about strategies and get software devs involved

A trading discord would be cool but idk how practical it'd be tbh. Would be amazing if we could talk about strategies and get software devs involved
Could be a good idea. Or maybe just talk about stuff in here on da forum.
I wouldn’t that good at it, and active enough, to add good value. I might add some occasional decent shitcoins maybe, that I come across.
In a bulrun, the crazy gains potentials are in shitcoins. The selling is giga important on them also, as they will lose 99% of it's value in the bear market even and also the non scam, a decent ones with a team with good intentions and morals

Could be a good idea. Or maybe just talk about stuff in here on da forum.
I wouldn’t that good at it, and active enough, to add good value. I might add some occasional decent shitcoins maybe, that I come across.
In a bulrun, the crazy gains potentials are in shitcoins. The selling is giga important on them also, as they will lose 99% of it's value in the bear market even and also the non scam, a decent ones with a team with good intentions and morals
A discord would be hell actually lmao. Best to keep it on the forum or just not even discuss anything since all most people have to say is "should I buy x" "when should I buy y", "is it too late to get into z"

since all most people have to say is "should I buy x" "when should I buy y", "is it too late to get into z"
and not for forget.
"it's a scam"
"it's a pump and dump"
"it's a ponzi"

• JFL
diamond hands on Solana rn

• +1
only crypto i use is monero since u can buy drugs with it cuz of the privacy + low transaction cost.

the fact one of the few coins with practical use is at an all time low, while the rest is booming, is kinda funny ngl

but im not invested, only use it for payments, not holding any monero

only crypto i use is monero since u can buy drugs with it cuz of the privacy + low transaction cost.

the fact one of the few coins with practical use is at an all time low, while the rest is booming, is kinda funny ngl

Monero moggs in privacy.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston

Do you think that monero will skyrocket?

WE ARE BACK LETS GO SOL FOR LIFE!!! HOLDING THIS INTO THE THOUSANDS.

$1K SOLANA COMING. RICH BEYOND MY WILDEST DREAMS
Make It Rain Money GIF
Spongebob Squarepants Money GIF
Conkers Bad Fur Day Money GIF

Why's it skyrocketing, rug pull incoming?

• Hmm...
Reactions: gravlek
  • +1
Reactions: gravlek and GriffithMaxx
Undisputed GOAT 🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐

Turned nothing into over 1 MILLION DOLLARS off Solana.

Kept telling NIGGAS to buy when it hit $100.

Muh it's $100, it already 10x'ed.

$164 now and I'm still saying buy

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz, buflek, twilight and 1 other person
solana to the moon :feelsokman:

• Love it

Send me 1k bro i got liquidated
:feelsrope:

• +1

What do you think of pepe? Is it gonna pump more

I’ve been buying this shit since 2021. Got in at 140 and averaged down while it was heading towards the teens lmao.
Now I have 14 with an average price at $55. I’m targeting $1000 before I sell

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh and eduardkoopman
I will buy 1000€ today. Its my first Crypto buy.
I wanted to buy PEPE yesterday but procrastinated and then it mooned 50%...

I will buy 1000€ today. Its my first Crypto buy.
I wanted to buy PEPE yesterday but procrastinated and then it mooned 50%...
Why no one new, wanna but the OG Bitcoin?
New people here always tend to jump to alts,

• +1
Why no one new, wanna but the OG Bitcoin?
New people here always tend to jump to alts,
Coz everyone thinks there’s some weird sort of range on how much % a coin can gain based on how large its market cap is, which is not true. Bitcoin could very possibly gain more than any other altcoin % wise, here on out

• +1
Reactions: Pride and eduardkoopman
Coz everyone thinks there’s some weird sort of range on how much % a coin can gain based on how large its market cap is, which is not true. Bitcoin could very possibly gain more than any other altcoin % wise, here on out
love you bro but this isnt true, look at wif, highest roi opps are always guna be in the shitcoin trenches

sol to at least 500usd is programmed

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Pride and Seth Walsh
love you bro but this isnt true, look at wif, highest roi opps are always guna be in the shitcoin trenches
I am talking conceptually, not from what's already been realized. Sure there's been coins that HAVE already done a higher ROI than Bitcoin, but that does not rule out the scenario that Bitcoin COULD outpace every other coin from here on out. Investing in shitcoins is riskier, and the whole 'timing' game is silly. Demand is full of punters who blow their bankrolls.

I was talking purely theoretically. It's like saying "Apple won't grow at a faster rate than mid cap and bluechip stocks", when in fact over time, more of the SP500 gains are being attributed the the stocks in the index that are already the largest.. i.e., AMZN, GOOGL, NVIDIA, AAPL, META, LILLY etc.

A coin GETS to the top because it outgrows the pack over time. The notion that lowcap coins are the only way to realize huge gains is a punters fallacy and the bias is that most people are time constrained and not rational, so they end up losing everything.

I was getting off the train writing that last post so it wasn't worded so well. For example, I choose Solana regardless of how much it has grown. Because realized growth is not an indicator of slower future growth. The future is uncertain and the notion that "this coin can 100x while this larger one can't anymore" is a huge cognitive bias.

The entire crypto market cap is not bound to some future upper limit. I hear people compare it's limit to gold's marketcap. But that's just irrational. Money is an illusion and anything can be the biggest bubble of all time. Just trade well and enjoy the ride. Who would've expected Cocoa prices to go up 400% in the span on a few months? And that's a regulated commodity futures market.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: russwestbrook
I am talking conceptually, not from what's already been realized. Sure there's been coins that HAVE already done a higher ROI than Bitcoin, but that does not rule out the scenario that Bitcoin COULD outpace every other coin from here on out. Investing in shitcoins is riskier, and the whole 'timing' game is silly. Demand is full of punters who blow their bankrolls.

I was talking purely theoretically. It's like saying "Apple won't grow at a faster rate than mid cap and bluechip stocks", when in fact over time, more of the SP500 gains are being attributed the the stocks in the index that are already the largest.. i.e., AMZN, GOOGL, NVIDIA, AAPL, META, LILLY etc.

A coin GETS to the top because it outgrows the pack over time. The notion that lowcap coins are the only way to realize huge gains is a punters fallacy and the bias is that most people are time constrained and not rational, so they end up losing everything.

I was getting off the train writing that last post so it wasn't worded so well. For example, I choose Solana regardless of how much it has grown. Because realized growth is not an indicator of slower future growth. The future is uncertain and the notion that "this coin can 100x while this larger one can't anymore" is a huge cognitive bias.

The entire crypto market cap is not bound to some future upper limit. I hear people compare it's limit to gold's marketcap. But that's just irrational. Money is an illusion and anything can be the biggest bubble of all time. Just trade well and enjoy the ride. Who would've expected Cocoa prices to go up 400% in the span on a few months? And that's a regulated commodity futures market.
yea bro for sure, are you full time crypto too?

• +1
Reactions: russwestbrook
To add. Bitcoin has significantly lower downside risk than most alts, and for sure all small cap coins.
That accounts for something also.

Alot of altcoins drop/dropped 90+% if not 95+% in a beare market. Whereas bitcoin "only" dropped like 75% or someting.

Anyways.
It imo kinda cope. If the volatility of Bitcoin, isn't enough volatility in eyes of people.

• +1
Reactions: buflek and Seth Walsh
Picking the winner shitcoin. In the early stages. Among the 500 shitcoins that get launched daily.
I for sure never managed to do.
I doubt there is a system one can develop, to pick winners with decent odds

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead