Caffeine limit/day and pills absorption vs black coffee? anyone know which one is faster and a calculator for how much you can take/day?

oldcelloser

oldcelloser

Degenerate coomer +geomaxxer; LEAVE THE WEST sub8s
/thread
ive heard about 300 mgs/day but it doesnt do shit for me so i do about 500-600 mgs/day now, usually 1 pill of 200 mg and the rest is black coffee?
also ive tried about 700 mgs today and even went to as far as 1000mgs; my head pulsates and did that all day and i feel dizzy now 😢
also took 6-7000 mgs of l carnitine whichs fills up your balls nicely and very quick but i think that's also too much?
no matter what ive done my head hurts like a bitch...is it from too much caffeine or what?
i am crazy i know :feelskek::feelswhy::feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
if you went to 1000mg maybe it's withdrawal symptoms if you are taking less now ? or dehydration

is it for weight loss or focus because nicotine is pretty good for these two things

no matter what ive done my head hurts like a bitch...is it from too much caffeine or what?
caffeine causes blood vessels in the brain to constrict, when you stop caffeine they dilate

The limit is 400 lmaooo

/thread
ive heard about 300 mgs/day but it doesnt do shit for me so i do about 500-600 mgs/day now, usually 1 pill of 200 mg and the rest is black coffee?
also ive tried about 700 mgs today and even went to as far as 1000mgs; my head pulsates and did that all day and i feel dizzy now 😢
also took 6-7000 mgs of l carnitine whichs fills up your balls nicely and very quick but i think that's also too much?
i am crazy i know :feelskek::feelswhy::feelsuhh:
I think you're meant to take 3000mg of carnitine a day, max bhai