CAGEFUEL at this r/incelexit thread about asking women (redditors) what they find attractive

twilight

twilight

professional frauder

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Xangsane, Deleted member 11963 and 1 other person
yup basically all the top comments are cope. But if u get lucky you can get a girl as a short or weird looking man.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Preoximerianas and Deleted member 9670
This will be fun...

yup basically all the top comments are cope. But if u get lucky you can get a girl as a short or weird looking man.
Yep I know some exceptions exist. Jfl at one of the top comments saying she doesn’t care about looks that much and then the pictures she links as her ideal guy are all chadlites

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, johncruz12345, Preoximerianas and 4 others
Yep I know some exceptions exist. Jfl at one of the top comments saying she doesn’t care about looks that much and then the pictures she links as her ideal guy are all chadlites
the top comments i saw are all about what outfits the dude should wear. Why are they trying to bluepill fugly ass redditors? They are just gonna end up sexually harrassing women anyways.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and NumbThePain
You don't ask the fish how to catch a fish. You ask a fisherman.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16110, Danish_Retard, johncruz12345 and 11 others
the top comments i saw are all about what outfits the dude should wear. Why are they trying to bluepill fugly ass redditors? They are just gonna end up sexually harrassing women anyways.

The thought of the coping subhumans reading the comments getting excited make me cage lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Preoximerianas, metagross and 1 other person
Inb4 “bbbut fish and women are different and women want to be caught!!!!”

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Jason Voorhees
top comment:
"Basically, an outfit that says anything other than - “I’ve had this shirt since college and these jeans kind of fit so whatever.”
I think in my mind that translates to a man with a good sense of who he is and what makes him happy."
Two contradictory sentences. you cant wear something you enjoy wearing, you have to wear something that makes you happy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, metagross and Korea
the memes write themselves :lul::lul::lul:

IMG 20220215 124434

IMG 20220215 124451

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16110, Danish_Retard, LooksmaxxHopeful and 6 others
👳‍♂️
top comment:
"Basically, an outfit that says anything other than - “I’ve had this shirt since college and these jeans kind of fit so whatever.”
I think in my mind that translates to a man with a good sense of who he is and what makes him happy."
Two contradictory sentences. you cant wear something you enjoy wearing, you have to wear something that makes you happy

The hoops these women will jump through to make it seem like they are attracted to your style /personality/vibe and not your face :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FreakkForLife, johncruz12345, LooksmaxxHopeful and 3 others
Jfl, the top comment is not even about looks

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Muhh clothes and fashion

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 444, LooksmaxxHopeful, Deleted member 14905 and 4 others
top comment:

she will pick the guy on the left:Comfy:
Hhh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 444, Danish_Retard, LooksmaxxHopeful and 5 others
imagine reading anything written by a hole :sick:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 14905 and NumbThePain
Iimagine reading anything written by a hole :sick:

Ayh I know this is looksmax.org but :feelsmega:

Nah it’s true, men care way more about muscles than women do. Women like (obviously face #1) frame (bone size) and height.

Gymcelling is a nichemaxx, just be lean with good frame for overall appeal

Nah bro i disagree. When women say “muscles are gross” it’s sometimes larp but 99% of the time it’s because she imagines noel deyzal on a body building show. Women literally cream themselves over ronaldo/zac efron batwatch or henry cavill tier physiques. AKA be as huge as you can and as lean as you can be while staying natty.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Danish_Retard, thecel and 7 others
So many women listing hygienic as if that's not an essential for any normal functioning person on this planet jfl

"What do you like in men?"
"I like it when they breathe" :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: White Swordsman, Danish_Retard, johncruz12345 and 1 other person
So many women listing hygienic as if that's not an essential for any normal functioning person on this planet jfl

"What do you like in men?"
"I like it when they breathe" :lul::lul::lul::lul:
They associate bad looks with bad traits.
When someone is ugly, women will automatically think that he lacks hygiene, etc. Even when the ugly dude showers twice a day.

• +1
Reactions: 444, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Danish_Retard and 2 others
I hate that they lie so much honestly. It's obvious that they would never date a stylemaxxed incel. It's obvious they care about height, etc., etc.
When one of the women said "A beard can be sexy if done well", we all know what that means: Chad wearing a beard. It's all so obvious.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, klamus and twilight
  • +1
Reactions: HOLYFUARK and volcelfatcel
Nah bro i disagree. When women say “muscles are gross” it’s sometimes larp but 99% of the time it’s because she imagines noel deyzal on a body building show. Women literally cream themselves over ronaldo/zac efron batwatch or henry cavill tier physiques. AKA be as huge as you can and as lean as you can be while staying natty.
Yup

• +1
Reactions: thecel