Called out for Height Frauding this weekend.

D

Deleted member 23022

Bronze
So, a brief backstory. On Saturday I ran into my friend’s little sister in the morning. She is 4 years younger than me & is finishing up college this year. She is very average looking, a typical plain Jane. And tbh I was looking good that day, just one of those days where the skin, hair, outfit, posture..etc just clicks and you look 1 point higher than usual. Anyways we get to talking & she’s complaining about how her date for Sorority event ditched her & went to the football game with his boys. She asks me if I was busy & if I would be her date. This definitely caught me off guard, as any college girl has hella options & I hadn’t seen her in 2+ years… but I said yeah I’ll go with her. I don’t go out much since I broke up with my GF, have been very focused on my business & looksmaxxing so I was excited to go do something. She hugged me & texted me the info and all is well.

I’m 5’11 (180cm) and I have Scoliosis, my spine has a double curve (21 and 32 degrees) and this costs me about 4cm according to doctors. Not the end of the world, but it can make height frauding a bit difficult. Because my legs are long & torso is compressed - adding more height to the legs can make me look uncanny. For men, the average Leg to Torso ratio is about 1 : 1.1 - but anything from 1 : 1 and 1 : 1.2 looks pretty normal. I have a ratio of slightly over 1:1.2 so I’m already outside the normal range before height frauding. Still, I typically use 1 inch insoles during the day, and 1.5 inch insoles for night. I usually just pull down my shorts/plants a bit, and wearing a longer shirt. This gives the illusion of shorter legs & longer torso. I'm used to doing this so it looks pretty natural.

However, for the event I had to tuck my shirt in, thus showing where my torso begins. I went for my usual 1.5 inch insoles and boom I'm almost 6’2 in shoes. Nice. But I unknowingly had a visible 1 : 1.3 Torso to Leg ratio.

Everything went well until this drunk LTB comes up to us & starts making fun of me cause she could tell I was wearing lifts. Apparently her ex boyfriend wore them all the time, and she could tell..etc I denied it and explained I have scoliosis (only thing I could think of on the spot) and that my legs were already long before that, which is basically true. Anyways she kept bringing it up until my date told her she was being rude & that bitch finally left. But fuck… night ruined. The vibe was off after that and I ended up walking home. I probably could have smashed my date had that not happened. Fucking pissed man, would have been my first lay in 6 months.

TLDR: Don’t height fraud if you have a short torso. I would say don’t go over the Torso : Legs ratio of 1 : 1:25. If you are anywhere near that ratio, wear your pants lower and wear a longer shirt to elongate your torso.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hattrick, 5.5psl, Descargue96 and 8 others
I’m 5’11 (180cm) and I have Scoliosis, my spine has a double curve (21 and 32 degrees) and this costs me about 4cm according to doctors.
Brutal man. There's nothing you can do about it?

your height is already good, only fraud 1 inch dude,

Nah nothing. Most Scoliosis is idiopathic, they don't know what causes it.

The only "cure" is Spinal Fusion surgery, which a doctor would never sign off on for me because I'm not in pain. But even that isn't worth it, because I could never do any athletics again, once your spine has rods in it you will stand taller but zero mobility. Not that insecure about my height, 5'11 is better than most guys get damn it would have been nice to be 6'1 - then I could have frauded to 6'3 easy lmao.

• +1
Reactions: horizon
Yeah that is a main takeaway. Only 1 inch from now on.
fucking L getting called out like that

remember next time a foid fronts you like that call out her make up , tell her she looks like a monkey, unless she black

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, 𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐 and Rt-Rust1
fucking L getting called out like that

remember next time a foid fronts you like that call out her make up , tell her she looks like a monkey, unless she black
I know dude. My date was giving off good vibes all night until that happened. Probably should have just went to the bathroom and untucked my shirt, came back and played it off. But I was fucking rattled, and ended up leaving shortly after.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and NFA PB
greycel tales

I’m 5’8 and fraud to 5’10. Never been called out on it. I have short legs naturally so that helps jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Rt-Rust1
I’m 5’8 and fraud to 5’10. Never been called out on it. I have short legs naturally so that helps jfl
Yeah probs the right move for you.

Suifuel for @Amnesia but I don't really get how she knew. Even if your legs looked long that shouldn't have really made you look like you have lifts on. Longer legs are supposed to be a good thing. Were you sure your pants were long and baggy enough ?

Last edited:
Just ignore man girls do stuff like that pay it no mind

Suifuel for @Amnesia but I don't really get how she knew. Even if your legs looked long that shouldn't have really made you look like you have lifts on. Longer legs are supposed to be a good thing. Were you sure your pants were long and baggy enough ?
I was wearing high top shoes, and my pants covered the top of my shoes.

Longer Legs are a good thing on girls, not so much on guys. 1 : 1.3 is pretty excessive ya know

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20189
I am 6’1.5 should I heightfraud up? I mean it’s free 6’3-4 territory, right?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20189
I was wearing high top shoes, and my pants covered the top of my shoes.
maybe they should have been baggier
Longer Legs are a good thing on girls, not so much on guys. 1 : 1.3 is pretty excessive ya know
idk, look at superhero drawings, most have super longs legs and small v shaped torso. I also have pretty long legs (not totally sure the ratio) and sometimes wear lifts plus boots or airmaxes. However, I'm 6 3 barefoot so I'm already tall

I am 6’1.5 should I heightfraud up? I mean it’s free 6’3-4 territory, right?
I height fraud and I'm 6 3 barefoot. Height frauding is always good as long as you don't go over 6 6 tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
So, a brief backstory. On Saturday I ran into my friend’s little sister in the morning. She is 4 years younger than me & is finishing up college this year. She is very average looking, a typical plain Jane. And tbh I was looking good that day, just one of those days where the skin, hair, outfit, posture..etc just clicks and you look 1 point higher than usual. Anyways we get to talking & she’s complaining about how her date for Sorority event ditched her & went to the football game with his boys. She asks me if I was busy & if I would be her date. This definitely caught me off guard, as any college girl has hella options & I hadn’t seen her in 2+ years… but I said yeah I’ll go with her. I don’t go out much since I broke up with my GF, have been very focused on my business & looksmaxxing so I was excited to go do something. She hugged me & texted me the info and all is well.

I’m 5’11 (180cm) and I have Scoliosis, my spine has a double curve (21 and 32 degrees) and this costs me about 4cm according to doctors. Not the end of the world, but it can make height frauding a bit difficult. Because my legs are long & torso is compressed - adding more height to the legs can make me look uncanny. For men, the average Torso - Leg ratio is about 1 : 1.1 - but anything from 1 : 1 and 1 : 1.2 looks pretty normal. I have a ratio of slightly over 1:1.2 so I’m already outside the normal range before height frauding. Still, I typically use 1 inch insoles during the day, and 1.5 inch insoles for night. I usually just pull down my shorts/plants a bit, and wearing a longer shirt. This gives the illusion of shorter legs & longer torso. I'm used to doing this so it looks pretty natural.

However, for the event I had to tuck my shirt in, thus showing where my torso begins. I went for my usual 1.5 inch insoles and boom I'm almost 6’2 in shoes. Nice. But I unknowingly had a visible 1 : 1.3 Torso to Leg ratio.

Everything went well until this drunk LTB comes up to us & starts making fun of me cause she could tell I was wearing lifts. Apparently her ex boyfriend wore them all the time, and she could tell..etc I denied it and explained I have scoliosis (only thing I could think of on the spot) and that my legs were already long before that, which is basically true. Anyways she kept bringing it up until my date told her she was being rude & that bitch finally left. But fuck… night ruined. The vibe was off after that and I ended up walking home. I probably could have smashed my date had that not happened. Fucking pissed man, would have been my first lay in 6 months.

TLDR: Don’t height fraud if you have a short torso. I would say don’t go over the Torso - Legs ratio of 1 : 1:25. If you are anywhere near that ratio, wear your pants lower and wear a longer shirt to elongate your torso.

Over for scoliosiscels

What points are you using to measure leg and torso length?

• +1
Reactions: Alexperreira
True same here mylegs arelong