Calorie deficit without weight training. Will i still lose bodyfat?

imnotgay

imnotgay

6'3, 20% bodyfat and not gay
Or is weight training a must? I went to the gym regulary but i was in a giga calorie surplus (3000-3300) and got fat, i think im at 18-20% bf. Gyms are closed now.

Right now im skinnyfat.
And whats your opinion on keto diet and stuff. Does this work better than normal diet? :)

Or is weight training a must? I went to the gym regulary but i was in a giga calorie surplus (3000-3300) and got fat, i think im at 18-20% bf. Gyms are closed now.

Right now im skinnyfat.
And whats your opinion on keto diet and stuff. Does this work better than normal diet? :)
Yes, keep your calorie deficit and you'll lose weight

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, quakociaptockh, WadlowMaxxing and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Tyronecell
i recommend doing body weight exercises at home along with a caloric deficit ofc

• +1
Reactions: imnotgay
You will lose bodyweight on caloric deficit no matter what.

Whether your body burns fat or muscle, it depends on cortisol/testosterone ratio. Weight training is a way to achieve a better hormonal profile. If you are a lazycel, try just taking oral roids.

• +1
I highly recommend some weight training while you maintain a caloric deficit in order not to lose muscle mass. You don’t need a crazy routine but something like 2 intensive full body workouts per week to maintain muscle mass.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11134 and imnotgay
Regarding Keto:

i would not over complicate your diet. Just go with a caloric deficit of a couple of hundred calories (depending on body weight) while eating 2g of protein per kg of body weight and 0,8-1g fats per kg body weight. Rest carbs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11134 and imnotgay
In the studies i read on keto diet, they used it for several months. You are supposedly able to gain muscle and lose fat on a keto diet, without caloric restrictions. I think in the studies they all trained and some were done with pro atheletes.
Im on a ketoish diet by chance, since i eat mostly meat, fish, dairy, etc. Which is mostly protein and fat, carbs around workouts and pieces of fruit here and there. It is working very good for me, i would recommend it. Im down 7-8 kilos and up on muscle and all my lifts.
You got to lift or do calisthenics and cardio (run), if you don't want to be a meme and waste your time.

• +1
yes but you will look like shit at least do some bodyweight stuff

• +1
Reactions: imnotgay and Deleted member 10104
You'll lose body fat and muscle mass.

• +1
Not training is not only lazy, but slower as well.

Retard lift weights I'm leanmaxxing too I hit the gym almost every night it's fun and makes you burn more calories wtf u doing

Just eat high protein and you won't lose much muscle. 1g/lb