NotJ524
Iron
- Joined
- Apr 27, 2026
- Posts
- 8
- Reputation
- 4
How do I know how many calories I need for maintenance and how many should I aim to eat in a day?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Dont eat for best resultHow do I know how many calories I need for maintenance and how many should I aim to eat in a day?
search up calorie calculator on google and put in your stats ( weight height etc) and eat 300-500 below what it tells you, but if your obese or really fat just do a hard cut, take lots of caffeine 600-1000mg drop calories under 800-1000 maintenance and eat mostly protienHow do I know how many calories I need for maintenance and how many should I aim to eat in a day?
Heard that can cause worse results long term because the body learns to store fat or is that not trueDont eat for best result
search up calorie calculator on google and put in your stats ( weight height etc) and eat 300-500 below what it tells you, but if your obese or really fat just do a hard cut, take lots of caffeine 600-1000mg drop calories under 800-1000 maintenance and eat mostly protien
How much for short term would you guess200 under maintenance for long term, your maintenance depends on your height, weight, age and activity.
Im guessing you are young, in that case you shouldn't really starve yourself. Just eat as much as your body needs, just skip junkfood as much as you can.How much for short term would you guess
Okay thanksIm guessing you are young, in that case you shouldn't really starve yourself. Just eat as much as your body needs, just skip junkfood as much as you can.
PSMF can do wonderssearch up calorie calculator on google and put in your stats ( weight height etc) and eat 300-500 below what it tells you, but if your obese or really fat just do a hard cut, take lots of caffeine 600-1000mg drop calories under 800-1000 maintenance and eat mostly protien
Okay thanks
Best guide out there, lost 15kg since the start of the year no supplement or roids![]()
The Complete Shredding Guide For Summer
THE COMPLETE SHREDDING GUIDE FOR SUMMER (Get shredded in a fucking month) Table of contents: 0 – Introduction / Disclaimer 1 – Prerequisites (BF%, LBM & Protein Target) 2 – Diet (PSMF Setup & Food Choices) 3 – Maximizing Fat Loss Mechanisms 3.0 – Overview: Lipolysis & Beta‑Oxidation...looksmax.org
if you are young and dont need to lose much weight just eat clean whole foods and get every nutrient and mineral your body needs, diet is important when your young and if you quit eating junk food and sweets and lose enough cals your gonna lose fat.Okay thanks
After a 3 day fasting he is gonna lose all the cravings for junk food is like a hard resetif you are young and dont need to lose much weight just eat clean whole foods and get every nutrient and mineral your body needs, diet is important when your young and if you quit eating junk food and sweets and lose enough cals your gonna lose fat.