Can an infraorbital implant make your lower eyelid completly straight if you already have good undereye support?

Mongrelcel

Mongrelcel

Banned
All the before/after pics of this surgery are from subhumans who have plenty of scleral show.

But what would happen if a guy with 0 scleral show got a small infraorbital implant?

To achieve nearly straight lower eyelid like dellisolla here? I know hes squinting a little, but could a infraorbital implant achieve the same effect as raising the lower eyelid a little bit?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
from what ive seen in countless before after pics, IO implants just cure dark circles caused by recessed orbitals and dont affect lower eyelid that much. imo a lower eyelid retraction surgery is better for what youre after.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Danish_Retard, oatmeal and 2 others
from what ive seen in countless before after pics, IO implants just cure dark circles caused by recessed orbitals and dont affect lower eyelid that much. imo a lower eyelid retraction surgery is better for what youre after.
ive also never seen any before/after with already good lower eyelid get lower eyelid surgery.

what im after are eyes that are more squinty - decreasing PFH

btw, hows the supraorbital going? Do you have any new info? Im also very interested in that. Would ascend me by a fuck ton

Do you know of any other ways to decreasy UEE? Other than the supra

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal and Deleted member 7753
ive also never seen any before/after with already good lower eyelid get lower eyelid surgery.

what im after are eyes that are more squinty - decreasing PFH

btw, hows the supraorbital going? Do you have any new info? Im also very interested in that. Would ascend me by a fuck ton

Do you know of any other ways to decreasy UEE? Other than the supra
yeah, im thinking of having ptosis corrective surgery, which is covered by insurance. i have really droopy upper eyelids though and it was recommended to me by my optometrist.

yeah, im thinking of having ptosis corrective surgery, which is covered by insurance. i have really droopy upper eyelids though and it was recommended to me by my optometrist.
What do you think about orbital decomp?

By moving the eye even a 0.5mm back the lower eyelid would be affected by a lot - when you think about it, the eye is a ball, and the less protruded your eye is the more would even a slight change affect the eyelids - both the top one and lower one.

• +1

Look at this. Look at the amount the eyeball was moved back, and how MASSIVE the change was.
Now imagine if you did this with an already okay eyes - like I said, even a minuscule movement would cause good result

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal
orbital decompression scares me ngl

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
What do you think about orbital decomp?
View attachment 943042

By moving the eye even a 0.5mm back the lower eyelid would be affected by a lot - when you think about it, the eye is a ball, and the less protruded your eye is the more would even a slight change affect the eyelids - both the top one and lower one.
sounds good if you suffer from eye bulging. my eyeballs are properly positioned in my skull, my issue is that my upper eyelid is misplaced. seems like a good alternative if you do suffer from eye bulging, pretty bad if you dont.

ptosis surgery is not that great either since your eyelid will likely droop again eventually. the ideal surgery for uee is a custom supraorbital implant.

• +1
sounds good if you suffer from eye bulging. my eyeballs are properly positioned in my skull, my issue is that my upper eyelid is misplaced. seems like a good alternative if you do suffer from eye bulging, pretty bad if you dont.
no bro you dont get it - what im trying to get at is that people who DONT suffer from bulging eyes will benefit MORE than the people who do have the disease.

it even is much more safe for people without bulging eyes because they have to remove less tissue and dont have to touch bone at all

• +1
no bro you dont get it - what im trying to get at is that people who DONT suffer from bulging eyes will benefit MORE than the people who do have the disease.

it even is much more safe for people without bulging eyes because they have to remove less tissue and dont have to touch bone at all
before-after pic of someone that had without suffering. seems interesting.

• +1
tbh, well.

infraorbital rim implants can raise your lower eyelid, you just need to get custom ones with vertical projection.

But what would happen if a guy with 0 scleral show got a small infraorbital implant?
tbh if you don't have any sclera show, undereye hollowing, negative orbital vector etc. why would you do this?

seems kind of unnecessary and if you raise it too far up your iris it will look bad.

It seems like the lower eyelid is more straight and covers more of the iris after this result. Might be due to squinting so I'm unsure

straightening your lower eyelid would probably be much better done by tightening the tendon of the lower eyelid imho.

just think orbital implants are overkill if you don't have any of those issues.

It seems like the lower eyelid is more straight and covers more of the iris after this result. Might be due to squinting so I'm unsure

Damn this is exactly what im talking about

Also what a mogger. Top tier cheekbones. After the procedure hes now model tier looking.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, oatmeal and StrangerDanger
straightening your lower eyelid would probably be much better done by tightening the tendon of the lower eyelid imho.

just think orbital implants are overkill if you don't have any of those issues.
it doesent matter what the procedure is, but what the result will be.

making eyes more "squinty" is not enough - it needs to be done in a very specific way that create a good eyeshape

• +1
it doesent matter what the procedure is, but what the result will be.

making eyes more "squinty" is not enough - it needs to be done in a very specific way that create a good eyeshape
you're right, and the answer to that just depends on an individual basis.

definitely possible though

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Hoping this is what I achieve when I get my custom infraorbital implants soon, do I need to ask for them to be made vertically on the rim?