Can anybody relate to this shitz

Deleted member 1560

Deleted member 1560

Defying destiny every minute
Joined
Apr 23, 2019
Posts
17,269
Reputation
19,354


Wtf son, I didn't have a phone in school days. We weren't even allowed to sit with girls, wtf why did I come to earth so soon. Fuck this gay world
 
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Over and MusicMaxxingMidget
We live in a different dimension
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4645, Over and Deleted member 1560
Same tbh.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5683, NothingCanStopMe and Deleted member 1560
I don’t remember that.
 
Cant relate, You just fucked them on the toilet
 
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1560


Wtf son, I didn't have a phone in school days. We weren't even allowed to sit with girls, wtf why did I come to earth so soon. Fuck this gay world

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UPPPPPPP

Shutup
 
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and Deleted member 5683
Brutal teen love pill
 

Similar threads

chudcell999
Replies
11
Views
64
cold_nano
cold_nano
tomfromthesnow
Replies
5
Views
33
tomfromthesnow
tomfromthesnow
o_Owtf
Replies
2
Views
26
o_Owtf
o_Owtf
Ältai.Anabolic
Replies
3
Views
42
Ältai.Anabolic
Ältai.Anabolic
cursedbybones
Replies
11
Views
45
isis_Bleach
isis_Bleach

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top