Can anyone in dm tell me if this chick and me are looksmatch?

SoberAndRetarded

SoberAndRetarded

Bronze
We met through friends, I think my buddies girlfriend invited her to try to set her up with me or my other buddy who is LDAR atm. This girl told the GF she thought I was cute, and second time we went out with our group I asked for her number and she said yeah. Asked her out she said yes. But she takes a long time to text back and I’m cutting atm so I feel I’m low T and have no rizz bc no confidence.

Pls looksmaxers, I’ve realized we are essentially to each other what every girl has with friends, we need help to conquer social interactions like women do.

• +1
Reactions: 8incheer, Deprived and murdah
Brb imagining picture

Anyways probably no

• +1
Reactions: xuzky, Floyd and SoberAndRetarded
yeah dm me

• +1
Reactions: murdah and SoberAndRetarded
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and SoberAndRetarded
Dm me I will be straight up with you

• +1
Reactions: SoberAndRetarded
Dm.

• +1
Yeah dm bro

• +1
dm i'm curious

• +1
Thanks everyone

We met through friends, I think my buddies girlfriend invited her to try to set her up with me or my other buddy who is LDAR atm. This girl told the GF she thought I was cute, and second time we went out with our group I asked for her number and she said yeah. Asked her out she said yes. But she takes a long time to text back and I’m cutting atm so I feel I’m low T and have no rizz bc no confidence.

Pls looksmaxers, I’ve realized we are essentially to each other what every girl has with friends, we need help to conquer social interactions like women do.
Pm gandu

• +1
dm i wanna see i will analyze with my high iq brain

• +1

yes bro pm me