can anyone recommend hairstyles?

samm735

samm735

Latina Facesitting Alliance (LFA)
Had current hairstyle for way too long because im lazy as fuck with my hair.

Heres a shitty image of my hairline but you can see the hairline nonetheless

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
the shape of your head is weird,i don't know what you can do with it.But go buzzcut bro

the shape of your head is weird,i don't know what you can do with it.But go buzzcut bro
Weird in what way? Lens distortion maybe? idk

Im looking to go quite lean before i bulk and dont want to look like something out of a concetration camp with the buzzcut look lol, thanks though

• +1
Reactions: mojopin and androidcel
Weird in what way? Lens distortion maybe? idk

Im looking to go quite lean before i bulk and dont want to look like something out of a concetration camp with the buzzcut look lol, thanks though

View attachment 61689
Use that hairstyle, looks best imo

• +1
Reactions: Bennett, RichardSpencel and samm735
CHAD CHAD CHAD FUCK FUCKKKKKKKKK WHY AM I SUCH A SUBHUMAN AND HERE IS CHAD ASKING HOW TO STYLE HIS HAIR FUCKKKKKKK!

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Maalik, Bennett, Dissonance and 9 others
CHAD CHAD CHAD FUCK FUCKKKKKKKKK WHY AM I SUCH A SUBHUMAN AND HERE IS CHAD ASKING HOW TO STYLE HIS HAIR FUCKKKKKKK!
just get a haircut bro

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Krezo
Fuck you chad

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
high skin fade

• +1
Reactions: adrianolm and RichardSpencel
Try growing it long. You've got a ridiculously sharp jaw. Having long hair would probably compliment it well.

high skin fade
noramlly i go for a french crop with fade, so basically the same type of style then?

Try growing it long. You've got a ridiculously sharp jaw. Having long hair would probably compliment it well.
I tried once, my head just started getting itchy and sweaty lol, i dont deal with heat too well at all tbh

noramlly i go for a french crop with fade, so basically the same type of style then?

I tried once, my head just started getting itchy and sweaty lol, i dont deal with heat too well at all tbh

yes

• +1
Reactions: samm735
Yeah+brah+_060cc536123c1f2b56a3be4ca283ca65.png

3D302C16538EEC71B6380548CDE7302D1F7FEB90

• +1
Reactions: Krezo
i need more zyzz in my life

• +1
literally doesnt matter what hairstyle you have with that bone structure.

• +1
Reactions: Joyride
holy motherfucker, did you always have such a sharp jaw? did you chew? holy mother of god
I guess i had a hard diet growing up, but other than that and playing rugby its genetics really

well i got it cut like this anyway, i think it suits my face, kinda want to get highlights, would they suit me?
Ignore dark circles, I slept from 2 am to 5 am today lol

well i got it cut like this anyway, i think it suits my face, kinda want to get highlights, would they suit me?
Ignore dark circles, I slept from 2 am to 5 am today lol
View attachment 63388View attachment 63389
Looks great! What colour highlights are you thinking of having? Silver can look good. Your hair colour looks nice though so be careful

Looks great! What colour highlights are you thinking of having? Silver can look good. Your hair colour looks nice though so be careful
probably like a medium-light brown, therefore it looks relatively natural, when im in the sun my hair goes light brown anyway tbh

probably like a medium-light brown, therefore it looks relatively natural, when im in the sun my hair goes light brown anyway tbh
Yeah I think something that complements your natural colour is the safest bet. I’m not sure how long they last though. I might consider them myself when my hair grows back they seem like a legit looksmaxing method.

Yeah I think something that complements your natural colour is the safest bet. I’m not sure how long they last though. I might consider them myself when my hair grows back they seem like a legit looksmaxing method.
Ive had them once before tbh, lasted until haircut, but im incredibly lazy with haircuts and never maintain a fade lol, usually get my haircut every 2 months or so.

Next haircut im going to get like Daniel radcliffe here

I'll have the sides blended most likely though

• +1
Reactions: Slyfex8
Ive had them once before tbh, lasted until haircut, but im incredibly lazy with haircuts and never maintain a fade lol, usually get my haircut every 2 months or so.

View attachment 64241
Harry Potter ain’t playin’ no more. I love that haircut. Right balance between masculine and peacocky

• +1
Harry Potter ain’t playin’ no more. I love that haircut. Right balance between masculine and peacocky
he should really put on some weight considering his height though tbh, but hes statusmaxxed so its fine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476

View attachment 64241

He looks so much like you, I thought it was you at first, lol.

He looks so much like you, I thought it was you at first, lol.
yeah i get that one quite often tbh, same pheno i guess lol, 8 and a half inches taller than him though.

But its why i choose him as an example, bc if the hair looks good on him then it should on me really

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
messy fringe

Best haircut is a short as possible without a trimmer.