Can Bimax alone ascend me?

depressionmaxxing

depressionmaxxing

Lisan al Gaib
Im planning on doing (ccw) Bimax lefort 1+ genio this summer. Surgeon is not well known but is somewhat blackpilled and probably wont botch me. I just need to know what movements etc i should do since i dont really trust my surgeon suggestions and he told me i can plan it together with him.
My biggest failo is asymmetrical deformed jaw and jew nose + recessed. My left side looks somewhat okay still recessed but my right side looks subhuman and my jaw is smaller, the geniol angle and the width is diffrent. Left looks bulked and the right is narrow. My midface is long i would say. My whole face is narrow tbh.
I have small airways (breathing issues), somewhat sleep apnea, cant bite properly bc of malocclusion and tmjd issues and i look subhuman. My lips drop on the right side too so my smile is crooked. My tongue is lowkey twisted and im not sure if i am mewing symmetricaly.
My malocclusion is fucked too i have an deviated unilateral posterior crossbite class 2 and both mandible and maxilla are crooked and deviated to the right.
My eyes are asymmetrical too, my shoulders uneven and i might have scoliosis. My whole upper body is asymmetric and my neck isnt straight and just drops on the right side to some degree.
I have a little bit of a trouble to speak like a normal human being like my words are not that clear and some letters i fail to pronounce decently.

Surgeon told me he wants to make my face longer even tho i got a long face jfl. Im really unsure about this idea of him.

- Could bimax alone fix all my jaw failos and ascend me to atleast ltn or htn?
- Would it improve my jew nose with the ccw maxillary advancement?
- Can it fix my severe asymmetry and make both face sides look the same and symmetrical?
- How much psl can bimax give when having an actual deformity and reason for it?
- Would be lips corrected by doing bimax?
- Would my Voice improve?
- Is my base good or bad?
- What do yall recommend me to do, should i do implants and botox fillers aswell?

I wont do rhino,maybe septo since my family would go nuts bc of it.

Stats:
> 18
> 5“10
> Austria
> 62Kg gymcel
> Braces + SARPE + Mewing since 2 years

Wont send pics here but in DM, profile picture for everybody else.

Will make a thread after surgery for all my asymmetrycels and an AMA since i cant find any info on this anywhere.

Dont say rope or dnr

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
nigga u wrote a whole essay but no pic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro, MKBHD, HarrierDuBois and 7 others
profile picture or dm me

Your eye area failos more in your PFP than your jaw. The super long midface isn’t helping, Maxilla down graft on your face seems like insanity to me.

Im planning on doing (ccw) Bimax lefort 1+ genio this summer. Surgeon is not well known but is somewhat blackpilled and probably wont botch me. I just need to know what movements etc i should do since i dont really trust my surgeon suggestions and he told me i can plan it together with him.
My biggest failo is asymmetrical deformed jaw and jew nose + recessed. My left side looks somewhat okay still recessed but my right side looks subhuman and my jaw is smaller, the geniol angle and the width is diffrent. Left looks bulked and the right is narrow. My midface is long i would say. My whole face is narrow tbh.
I have small airways (breathing issues), somewhat sleep apnea, cant bite properly bc of malocclusion and tmjd issues and i look subhuman. My lips drop on the right side too so my smile is crooked. My tongue is lowkey twisted and im not sure if i am mewing symmetricaly.
My malocclusion is fucked too i have an deviated unilateral posterior crossbite class 2 and both mandible and maxilla are crooked and deviated to the right.
My eyes are asymmetrical too, my shoulders uneven and i might have scoliosis. My whole upper body is asymmetric and my neck isnt straight and just drops on the right side to some degree.
I have a little bit of a trouble to speak like a normal human being like my words are not that clear and some letters i fail to pronounce decently.

Surgeon told me he wants to make my face longer even tho i got a long face jfl. Im really unsure about this idea of him.

- Could bimax alone fix all my jaw failos and ascend me to atleast ltn or htn?
- Would it improve my jew nose with the ccw maxillary advancement?
- Can it fix my severe asymmetry and make both face sides look the same and symmetrical?
- How much psl can bimax give when having an actual deformity and reason for it?
- Would be lips corrected by doing bimax?
- Would my Voice improve?
- Is my base good or bad?
- What do yall recommend me to do, should i do implants and botox fillers aswell?

I wont do rhino,maybe septo since my family would go nuts bc of it.

Stats:
> 18
> 5“10
> Austria
> 62Kg gymcel
> Braces + SARPE + Mewing since 2 years

Wont send pics here but in DM, profile picture for everybody else.

Will make a thread after surgery for all my asymmetrycels and an AMA since i cant find any info on this anywhere.

Dont say rope or dnr
No bimax for that eye area.
26824.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
I feel like eyes are the biggest failo for you. Probably would still get bimax (hopefully it will correct forward head posture that could possibly reduce your upper eyelid exposure), but I think for us to really ascend eye area is critical.

Your eye area failos more in your PFP than your jaw. The super long midface isn’t helping, Maxilla down graft on your face seems like insanity to me.
He never said down grafting. Maybe he meant the genio idk surgeon told me to wait for more infos.

Can you explain why my eyes are a failo?

and can it be that my midface will look better after bimax since its not recessed and i dont have a weak chin after genio.

Or is this just cope?

I need a bimax because of my subhuman overbite + deep bite, and I have a jew nose too + I'm curry (so gigaover).

DM me your pics and I'll let you know.

He never said down grafting. Maybe he meant the genio idk surgeon told me to wait for more infos.

Can you explain why my eyes are a failo?

You’ve NCT and UEE.

From the front your lower third looks fine. PM me more pics if you want, might change my opinion.