My bimax results (Post-op + 4 months)

Vlad_matrixado

Vlad_matrixado

Iron
Hi everyone, this is my first post on this mental ill place.

I had a bimax surgery in december 2023, in Paris. I prefer not to indicate the name of the surgeon, if you want to know it, DM me.

Medical indication :
  • Mandibular retognatia ;​
  • Maxillary endognatia ;​
  • Deficient smile ; and​
  • Obliquity of the occlusal plane (maxillar)​
Surgical plan :
  • Lefort 1 with 2 fragments
    • downgrafting​
    • maxillary disjunction​
    • CW (not CCW)​
  • BSSO, 11mm​
Before / After (post-op + 4 months) in attachments

Cost : 4k€ (I'm french ; for a foreigner, it would be around 6 or 7k I think)

Improvements : Apart from the aesthetic aspect, I notice a clear improvement in my quality of sleep, even if I don't think I had apnea before.

Remember, no movement is better than another in absolute terms.What counts is to preserve the initial harmony of your face by improving what can be improved.
The most important thing when it comes to choosing a surgeon is his ability to communicate and understand the patient's expectations. In my case, the maxillary CW was not initially planned, nor was the lowering. I explained to my surgeon what aspects of my face I wanted to improve (reducing nasolabial folds, improving the visibility of my teeth when smiling...)​

I look forward to your questions/comments
- Vlad

Attachments

• 1712202018052.png
    1712202018052.png
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • 1712202584354.png
    1712202584354.png
    446.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 1712202621860.png
    1712202621860.png
    458.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: MTNAscension2, socialcel, FrankOcean and 24 others
get infraorbital implants now boyo

• +1
Reactions: Roge, LooksThinker, Deleted member 62070 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and Jam3s
Nice results and congratulations on doing something instead of mental masturbating like 99% of this forum.

how long did you wear braces before and after surgery ?

• +1
Reactions: D1390pilled and wereq
How's the swelling? How soon till you could do physical activity like gym?
Thanks

I had a bimax surgery in december 2023, in Paris. I prefer not to indicate the name of the surgeon, if you want to know it, DM me.

Medical indication :
  • Deficient smile ; and​
Surgical plan :
    • downgrafting​
    • maxillary disjunction​
    • CW (not CCW)​
  • BSSO, 11mm​

Improvements : Apart from the aesthetic aspect, I notice a clear improvement in my quality of sleep, even if I don't think I had apnea before.

Remember, no movement is better than another in absolute terms.What counts is to preserve the initial harmony of your face by improving what can be improved.
The most important thing when it comes to choosing a surgeon is his ability to communicate and understand the patient's expectations. In my case, the maxillary CW was not initially planned, nor was the lowering. I explained to my surgeon what aspects of my face I wanted to improve (reducing nasolabial folds, improving the visibility of my teeth when smiling...)​

- Vlad
Did you have insurance? Even 7k seems low for bimax

Nice results and congratulations on doing something instead of mental masturbating like 99% of this forum.

how long did you wear braces before and after surgery ?
Thanks

I had invisalign for a year and a half, currently I have braces placed on top since the surgery and had a disjunction device until march. I will remove braces in may and back to invisalign for finishing touches. So at least 5 months braces after the surgery. In fact, the CW and disjunction messed things up a bit, and my ortho didn't anticipate it.

How's the swelling? How soon till you could do physical activity like gym?
Thanks

The swelling was very hard the first 5-6 days after surgery, then starting the 10th day I began to see my mandibular bone.
It's important to rest the first 2 weeks but after you can do gym, in moderation and preferably avoid heavy exercices like squat ect.
After 3 months you can do all kind of activity you want even fighting sports

Did you have insurance? Even 7k seems low for bimax

I paid 4k before my personal insurance, the french social security covers a lot I saw the clinic count and it was around 6 or 7k. For a foreigner, I can't imagine that it would be more than 10k in any case.

• +1
Reactions: PrimoMaxxer
The swelling was very hard the first 5-6 days after surgery, then starting the 10th day I began to see my mandibular bone.
do you still have any minor swelling? Alot of peoppe who got bimax say they still had swelling 6 months post, some even a year

do you still have any minor swelling? Alot of peoppe who got bimax say they still had swelling 6 months post, some even a year

Yes I do, a slight swelling of the maxilla comes and goes

• +1
Reactions: PrimoMaxxer
Did you have any teeth removed for this surgery?

This is a very good result. I've always said that for cosmetic bimax, the distraction needs to be greater than 10 mm to be noticeable.

• +1
Reactions: Vlad_matrixado
@HiddenUzer look OP's mogger maxilla and sharp jawline! 😍😍😍

How did your front improve?

Medical indication :
  • Deficient smile ; and​
Surgical plan :
    • downgrafting​
    • maxillary disjunction​
    • CW (not CCW)​
  • BSSO, 11mm​

- Vlad
Very, very good thread. Congrats OP.
Always fix the recession first and then the rest
Today I saw a thread about a guy who went for Eppley’s implants instead of fixing recession and he ended up worse.

• +1
Reactions: Mrxshmallow and highT
Very, very good thread. Congrats OP.
Always fix the recession first and then the rest
Today I saw a thread about a guy who went for Eppley’s implants instead of fixing recession and he ended up worse.
I’m curious about the guy you mentioned

From incel to normie. Your eye area is horrible.

With some work on eye area and maybe elsewhere I can see u getting to HTN at least.

With some work on eye area and maybe elsewhere I can see u getting to HTN at least.
Fat graft only or even Infraorbital implant for him?

Fat graft only or even Infraorbital implant for him?
im no expert and i would need better pics of his eyes. maybe decompression + tripod + implants would be enough. and maybe a nose job??? or some kind of work on the midface imo

Whats the problem with my eye area?

Ok Im thinking about fat graft, i don't want to do a heavy surgery in this area.

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot
Ok Im thinking about fat graft, i don't want to do a heavy surgery in this area.
Can you answer pm bro I’d like to know who is your surgeon. R u french tho ?

Can you answer pm bro I’d like to know who is your surgeon. R u french tho ?
Yes i'm french. DM me if you want to know the surgeon.

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2 and Pierrot
where do you plan to extract fat from
Probably cheeks, i've got too many fats in this area and was even thinking for buccal fat removal but too many guys are botched or have no significant results.

Probably cheeks, i've got too many fats in this area and was even thinking for buccal fat removal but too many guys are botched or have no significant results.
wise choice, hope the surgeon can pull it off. im planning to do same procedure as well, only difference is that i want to extract fat from malar region if possible.

wise choice, hope the surgeon can pull it off. im planning to do same procedure as well, only difference is that i want to extract fat from malar region if possible.
Will probably do this next year, after the swelling disappeared

Medical indication :
  • Deficient smile ; and​
Surgical plan :
    • downgrafting​
    • maxillary disjunction​
    • CW (not CCW)​
  • BSSO, 11mm​

- Vlad
rhino asap bro

rhino asap bro
Got a roman nose and i'm perfectly ok with that. It's part of my personality, I don't consider it as a failo, and it improved considerably with the CW

Last edited:
Got a roman nose and i'm perfectly ok with that. It's part of my personality, I don't consider it as a failo, and it improved considerably with the CW
i guess its alright