Can bimax improve an already decent jawline/side profile

J

JovanMaxxer

Iron
I’ve seen many good improvements from this one surgery but most/all of the people who have gotten this surgery had the worst side profile ever. This might be a retarded post but what would bimax do to a person with an already good side profile/jawline. Would it get better or would it be unideal.

Attachments

• IMG_4950.webp
    IMG_4950.webp
    27.6 KB · Views: 0
I’ve seen many good improvements from this one surgery but most/all of the people who have gotten this surgery had the worst side profile ever. This might be a retarded post but what would bimax do to a person with an already good side profile/jawline. Would it get better or would it be unideal.
probably

Nobody would give bimax to someone who has a decent profile and no health problem its designed for subhuman lower thirds