Can chewing And 8% body fat help?

G

GetThatBread

Retired
D60ADC6A 2A0B 4F40 B712 591475C8140E

My shit looks like this at the moment
FB606BFC DA48 4F7A 87D1 DA75E1ACF8F6
EFD83B81 76EB 4B00 9B18 87EC02337AD3

Will it turn to this? IK same pic but it’s weird that his profile is that recessed

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
chewing is looksmax if ur low bf. it should slightly wider ur ramus (jaw) and make ur massetters better.

ppl who say chew is cope are fat fucks who chewed and got bloated jaws.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Bewusst, Deleted member 1707, Chadelite and 6 others
Chewing is legit if have low bf and don’t overdo it

chewing is looksmax if ur low bf. it should slightly wider ur ramus (jaw) and make ur massetters better.

very interesting, I always thought it only built up the masseteres

@Zyros

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
ive worn down my molars from chewing mastic gum for years. my dentist said i have the molars of an old man

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bewusst, Deleted member 1707 and IWantToMax
ive worn down my molars from chewing mastic gum for years. my dentist said i have the molars of an old man
Never done mastic gum, but falim always gets soft after a while and it still gives me a sore jaw. It seems that its better to chew longer with soft gum than shorter with hard gum.

Meeks isn't recessed at all. He just has maxillial prognathism

Dont chew gum, because it can lead to jaw issues. Chew hard FOODS instead. You cant overdo that,bc u will hit a limit.

• +1
Reactions: make_it_to_the_top

Do you know what to chew affectively? And does it actually widen the jaw? Is it the jaw angle or the sides. If first serious life fuel if second still a life fuel. And is it legit or cope

Do you know what to chew affectively? And does it actually widen the jaw? Is it the jaw angle or the sides. If first serious life fuel if second still a life fuel. And is it legit or cope
ask @Mansnob

How are you gonna claim something and then say ask someone else for confirmation. Bozo
bc i just woke up i can’t be late to class on my first dat

• JFL
Reactions: buflek
Better invest in bubble gum bro

I chew mastic gum

which is a natural gum from a plant

and it dissolves in ur mouth at the end

but Yh

Meat is better to chew

shit like beef jerky is real. Good

ur jaw is a muscle pretty much

dont over train It

at the start