Can Chewing Change Bone Growth During Adolescence/Early Teens?

Selinity

Selinity

Zephir
Would chewing have an impact on bone growth during adolescence/early teens?

By that I mean would one be able to increase ramus growth and jaw mass through chewing when they're still young (13 - 15).

Tagging for iq: @thecel @Toska @Kingkellz @spark

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Kingkellz and thecel
Im fairly sure that bone structure is most malleable during the early stages of puberty, particularily more foward growth in the jaw as you grow older(depending on genetics, and whether you mouthbreath ofc). Leanmaxxing esp during your age would be very benefical and more apparent changes comp. to chewing.

• +1
Reactions: spark
yeah I would think so but dont expect much after you missed out on infancy where most things are determined

• +1
Reactions: N1c
Try it and find out

Im fairly sure that bone structure is most malleable during the early stages of puberty, particularily more foward growth in the jaw as you grow older(depending on genetics, and whether you mouthbreath ofc). Leanmaxxing esp during your age would be very benefical and more apparent changes comp. to chewing.
I believe I am pretty leanmaxxed. I am slightly calorie deficient and I eat as little starch as I can and a lot of protein. I am also supplementing things like vitamin D, K, etc. My current BMI is 18. I am exersizing as well.

Apparently having a calorie surplus will increase your estrogen during puberty. I thought it was the opposite.

Surprisingly enough, I feel like I have more energy and strength now then ever.

I believe I am pretty leanmaxxed. I am slightly calorie deficient and I eat as little starch as I can and a lot of protein. I am also supplementing things like vitamin D, K, etc. My current BMI is 18. I am exersizing as well.
Well its good youre leanmaxxing, altough you are bit underweight according to this website by a little bit

Def take supplements, very helpful and excersise should always be the number one looksmaxxing one should do.
Apparently having a calorie surplus will increase your estrogen during puberty. I thought it was the opposite.
"A calorie surplus involves consuming more calories than you burn, which can lead to weight gain in the form of muscle or fat. Dirty bulking takes this a step further and can be defined as a period of unrelenting weight gain by any means necessary to promote muscle and strength gains."
Surprisingly enough, I feel like I have more energy and strength now then ever.
Thats good.

Tbh, Im not particulary fussed about bone structure due to the fact that i have a good bone structure, Im more knowledge about soft feautes since thats what i need to fix, and honestly if your family line has shown it has produced good bone structure, it should be hereditary and if youre willing to take the risk, you cant wait at least wait at least until your 16th birthday to check, otherwise surgery it is. Dont take my word for it, ask more knowledgeable members tbh.

Would chewing have an impact on bone growth during adolescence/early teens?

View attachment 1166979
By that I mean would one be able to increase ramus growth and jaw mass through chewing when they're still young (13 - 15).

Tagging for iq: @thecel @Toska @Kingkellz @spark
thread by betamanlet

• +1
Reactions: Selinity