Can hgh+steroids+chewing+bonesmashing(lol)+vitk2 change your facial structure significantly at 18?

5.5psl

5.5psl

GOODBYE
HGH at 6-8 IU for a year
And test for steroids with 45 mg of vitk2 ed combined with chewing like a mf throughout the day i definitely think this has the potential to take most from ltn to htn+ and use fin/dut or minox for hair if ur on steroids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
Yup hop on test don’t use 5ari

HGH at 6-8 IU for a year
And test for steroids with 45 mg of vitk2 ed combined with chewing like a mf throughout the day i definitely think this has the potential to take most from ltn to htn+ and use fin/dut or minox for hair if ur on steroids
heart vuelve GIF

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
Why not use 5ari ? Also then what's the best thing to avoid hair loss on cycle
DHT is needed for bone growth and plays a huge role in facial masculizination especially at 18.

And yes you will be able to significantly change your facial structure.

• +1
Reactions: Aero, callisto, Magnum Opus and 2 others
I will soon hop on steroids and start chewing only concern with hgh is that it needs to be refrigerated and if my parents found that I'm pretty sure they will beat the shit out of me

Also chewing change your facial structure by the same way bonesmashing does, they both use Wolff's laws and bonesmashing progress are more significant over a long period of time.

• +1
Reactions: Aero and 5.5psl
Also chewing change your facial structure by the same way bonesmashing does, they both use Wolff's laws and bonesmashing progress are more significant over a long period of time.
Yes I do believe in chewing a 100% and that it can definitely alter bone structure especially the ramus but bonesmashing is kind of a meme to hit your face in order to become a chad i will only smash my chin on all these supps to know if it truly works and is even worth it

Yes I do believe in chewing a 100% and that it can definitely alter bone structure especially the ramus but bonesmashing is kind of a meme to hit your face in order to become a chad i will only smash my chin on all these supps to know if it truly works and is even worth it
Both do the same thing : They create microfractures which will leads to an increase in bonemass, bonesmashing is not a meme and is significantly more effective than chewing for that purposes.
You don't need to punch yourself hard like in a fight lol you just need enough momentum which you can easily have simply by hitting slightly with your knuckles or using the back part of a hammer.
Most users here who tried bonesmashing during a long-enough period of time got results.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Yes but you need to clenche else nonthing will happen.

HGH at 6-8 IU for a year

Holy shit @Salludon looks like Gandys relative, even more attractive imo.
Funny how some ppl here say "no appeal in west", but if he had been a model he would get declared a psl god on this forum

• +1
Reactions: Aero and callisto
Switch test for a dht derivative like Masteron.