Can HTN lean face make up for being short?

aztecas

aztecas

Test+Dut+Retin A
Joined
Dec 10, 2025
Posts
339
Reputation
402
-5'6
-12% body fat HTN

Can running numbers game cold Approach work to find a women attracted to you? Should I get leaner (8% body fat)?
 
-5'6
-12% body fat HTN

Can running numbers game cold Approach work to find a women attracted to you? Should I get leaner (8% body fat)?
no, id say a short htn is an mtn
 
-5'6
-12% body fat HTN

Can running numbers game cold Approach work to find a women attracted to you? Should I get leaner (8% body fat)?
I'm going to be real, at 5'6 it really does put a hard limit, some women will autoreject at that height regardless. I don't think its as over as people make it out to be here but it is a handicap.
 
  • +1
Reactions: aztecas
I'm going to be real, at 5'6 it really does put a hard limit, some women will autoreject at that height regardless. I don't think its as over as people make it out to be here but it is a handicap.
what stragety & looksmaxes would you suggest? I'm tryna get an attractive GF ltr
 
  • +1
Reactions: Rabbi
what stragety & looksmaxes would you suggest? I'm tryna get an attractive GF ltr
Cold approaching/running is a meme for sub chadlites unless you are at a club which isn't LTR material anyways.
Its good focusing on becoming lean, when you are short you don't want to get too muscular otherwise you end up looking like a tree stump. Abs, defined physique/leaness, get an NT haircut and wear clothes that suit your sillhouette and obviously focus on your face and NEVER let yourself go bald. Other than that its just career/socialskills/friend groups + luck.
 
  • +1
Reactions: aztecas and mistermogsalot
Cold approaching/running is a meme for sub chadlites unless you are at a club which isn't LTR material anyways.
Its good focusing on becoming lean, when you are short you don't want to get too muscular otherwise you end up looking like a tree stump. Abs, defined physique/leaness, get an NT haircut and wear clothes that suit your sillhouette and obviously focus on your face and NEVER let yourself go bald. Other than that its just career/socialskills/friend groups + luck.
I've always been bloated around 17-19% bodyfat & had occasional women attracted to me so numbers game is vital. I'm currently the leanest I've ever been (13%) working on getting to 10%. I need to stop LDAR & see if women are attracted to this low bodyfat version of me.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Rabbi

Similar threads

britishbomber
Replies
3
Views
52
yunus22
yunus22
Raf_slv10
Replies
5
Views
54
merimogger
merimogger
A
Replies
3
Views
34
pslmapper
pslmapper
MaxedDen
Replies
1
Views
54
fattofat
fattofat
1blameMiles
Replies
0
Views
25
1blameMiles
1blameMiles

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Aedan1
  • offeredthebp
  • unaabynn
  • Astrojiiz
  • katchup
  • aztecas
  • jswannascend
  • Base.God
Back
Top