Can I fix eye area?

I really appreciate your help, seriously. I’m on acne pills and I’ve gone as hard as possible at the gym (pic). I have height on my side but I just dunno if I can get my SMV very high and that’s life I guessView attachment 1149424
No homo but I’m mirin hard asf bro. Perfect body tbh I’m chasing this physique

My Man 🙏🏽 Perfectly achievable natty. Incline dumbbell to create the chestplate look and focus heavy on good delts to increase the triangle look brah. Do not skip legs ever, in fact hit legs more than everything else. And hit lats hard but focus on increasing thickness too, other wise you look “bat winged” where you’re wide but with no substance
No homo but I’m mirin hard asf bro. Perfect body tbh I’m chasing this physique

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer
My Man 🙏🏽 Perfectly achievable natty. Incline dumbbell to create the chestplate look and focus heavy on good delts to increase the triangle look brah. Do not skip legs ever, in fact hit legs more than everything else. And hit lats hard but focus on increasing thickness too, other wise you look “bat winged” where you’re wide but with no substance
Bet bro., will do. I love incline dumbbell press. 55lbs for 12-15 reps right now.

View attachment 1149417Sorry I know you guys hate distortion. Here’s an attempt at a eye level lateral view, I was looking down in the first. I definitely have a horse face. I’m interested in my maximum SMV even with said horse face

welcome to the black pill.
F765141E 166A 4B4D B26F 1F8D0E011E82

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: xefo and ManzareK
Damn that midface is really a looks killer, like what the other posters have stated It's not really possible to change your long midface/nose so you would have to max out your other stats. I see you have terrible skin so take care of that. The only thing I might add is long midface isn't as bad on men in comparison to women(IMO) but it is still a pretty big falio on your part.

View attachment 1149360
I know my IPD is fucked, I know my UEE is fucked. My whole ratio is busted and shit. I don’t want to get hated on but is there anything I can do to fix the eye area. Is it a fat graft thing into my upper eyelids? Or will that just throw my shit even more out of whack. Am I stuck with this
i have no clue how u have masculine pct when u have no infras but fix ur midface

i have no clue how u have masculine pct when u have no infras but fix ur midface
Lowkey a trash response. Mid face can’t be fixed

View attachment 1149429
better weight? Should I increase my BF % higher than this? I can go on a bulk again if it will improve my looks. And I appreciate the mental health bit, I’ll work on that too
Your body is almost perfect for most girls, do not roid or try to get huge, girls don't like the bodybuilder type. You look good enough to get girls, have you had any dating problems?

Your body is almost perfect for most girls, do not roid or try to get huge, girls don't like the bodybuilder type. You look good enough to get girls, have you had any dating problems?
No I haven’t, I regularly get approached etc. I’m focused on becoming better, looksmaxxing is different from incel issues in that respect.

• +1
Reactions: Descartes
My bad, I feel like people rate too highly on PSL.
There's too much autism on this site
No I haven’t, I regularly get approached etc. I’m focused on becoming better, looksmaxxing is different from incel issues in that respect.
That's what I thought, you definitely look good even with the long midface. I get the trying to improve but you shouldn't be too harsh on your appearance, it can fuck up your mental health

There's too much autism on this site

That's what I thought, you definitely look good even with the long midface. I get the trying to improve but you shouldn't be too harsh on your appearance, it can fuck up your mental health
I completely completely agree. The sanity in this post is off the charts. I appreciate the response too. I was more seeing if there were some low cost things (fillers/small grafts) around the eye area that I could do later in life if I wanted to go that route. But I fully agree with you, this site will make you feel dog shit ugly because it becomes obsessed with your flaws without appreciate the nice parts of your face/physique, so you forget you even have nice parts

• +1
Reactions: Descartes