Can i grow up to 6'2/6'3?

jurmytm

jurmytm

future chad
I'm 15 and 5'8 and 53 kilos (117 lbs). when i was 12 i was like 5'1 so thats 0'7 ft progress in three years. and i grew steady, never a real grow spurt so i'm thinking there is a good chance i can get that.

father's side:
grandpa: 5'9
grandma: 5'8
uncle: idk really maybe like 5'9
my father: 6'05

my mother's side:
grandpa: 6'5.2
grandma: 5'6
uncle: 6'3.5 (he had to take grow stop pills or something otherwise he would grow way to tall)

I'm eating much and really healthy the last months, stretching, correct posture, listening to subliminals, biking 5/7 a week for 1 hour daily and gymnastics at school for 2 hours a week (not really much most times just standing or sitting.

supps i take:
Zinc: 10mg per day
Magnesium: 187.5 mg/250 per day (i'm having two different supps every other day)
Puratin's Pride complete B complex: one pill a day https://www.puritan.com/b-complex-vitamins-021/complete-b-vitamin-b-complex-001250
Melatonin: 1mg per day 1 hour before sleep
Vitamin C: 500mg per day
Ashwagandha: 900/1200 mg per day (finishing last bottle and then quit with it)
Vitamine D: 50ug/2000IU
Vitamine K2: 50mcg every other day
Calcium: i get it from milk and yoghurt and when my magnesium pills are gone i am gonna take a magnesium/calcium tablet with 666,6 mg calcium and 266,6 mg magnesium in it.
L-Phenylalanine: 500mg (idk wtf i should do with those, my dad said i could have them but what are they good for?)

Are there any things i could improve or maybe things i should stop with or start with?

How much did your supplements cost and who paid for them?
listening to subliminals
Biggest COPE
I'm 15 and 5'8 and 53 kilos (117 lbs). when i was 12 i was like 5'1 so thats 0'7 ft progress in three years. and i grew steady, never a real grow spurt so i'm thinking there is a good chance i can get that.

father's side:

my mother's side:
uncle: 6'3.5 (he had to take grow stop pills or something otherwise he would grow way to tall)

I'm eating much and really healthy the last months, stretching, correct posture, listening to subliminals, biking 5/7 a week for 1 hour daily and gymnastics at school for 2 hours a week (not really much most times just standing or sitting.

supps i take:
Magnesium: 187.5 mg/250 per day (i'm having two different supps every other day)
Puratin's Pride complete B complex: one pill a day https://www.puritan.com/b-complex-vitamins-021/complete-b-vitamin-b-complex-001250
Calcium: i get it from milk and yoghurt and when my magnesium pills are gone i am gonna take a magnesium/calcium tablet with 666,6 mg calcium and 266,6 mg magnesium in it.
L-Phenylalanine: 500mg (idk wtf i should do with those, my dad said i could have them but what are they good for?)

Are there any things i could improve or maybe things i should stop with or start with?
stop taking melatonin, your body will be addicted to it

i forgot i workout like 15-30 minutes every other day with weights and bodyweight mostly, i forgot what it is called fast training or something

i forgot i workout like 15-30 minutes every other day with weights and bodyweight mostly, i forgot what it is called fast training or something
do u have a job or do ur parents give u cash

Dude no one here can tell you for sure. Just wait and hope.

i don't do anything with my money and get 60 a month from my mother.
ah k. Just keep doing what ur doing bro, if you want to take any new stuff, check around here to see if they are safe

thanks bro
np probs bro, im 6ft 2 almost 17. i was like 5ft 10 ar ur age i think. Im saying im 6ft 2, but i haven't measure myself since april

genetics are random u might end up being a 5'10 manlet or 6'3 slayer just pray u reach atleast 6ft

• +1
Reactions: jurmytm
do you have body hair under your belly button? How tall were you at fourteen?

just hope, we can't know.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
np probs bro, im 6ft 2 almost 17. i was like 5ft 10 ar ur age i think. Im saying im 6ft 2, but i haven't measure myself since april
nice bro, slighty jealous xd
do you have body hair under your belly button? How tall were you at fourteen?
yes, like a stripe from my pubes to belly button. at fourteen i was like 5'6 i think

Last edited:
there's a good chance you'll grow more. you also didn't mention sleep, make sure you're sleeping enough consistently

there's a good chance you'll grow more. you also didn't mention sleep, make sure you're sleeping enough consistently
oh yeah you're right i try to sleep 8-10 hours

You should try influence your growth, maybe you may be stunted as youre only 5'8 compared to your tall family.. viosit a doctor

father's side:

my mother's side:

supps i take:

Blessed with genes tbh
In my family no one is over 5'10 and i have a midget mother

also youre really skinny, maybe you should go check if you have a GH deficiency

also youre really skinny, maybe you should go check if you have a GH deficiency
i ate like shit when i started puberty at 13 to 2 months ago i ate nothing so maybe i fucked it up a little
You should try influence your growth, maybe you may be stunted as youre only 5'8 compared to your tall family.. viosit a doctor
doctor says it is normal and i that i have growth left

i ate like shit when i started puberty at 13 to 2 months ago i ate nothing so maybe i fucked it up a little
when did your voice break? this normally happens a year after puberty starts and is when you grow most rapidly

when did your voice break? this normally happens a year after puberty starts and is when you grow most rapidly
at 13.5 and i think my balls dropped at 13 to

jfl at doing all this shit at 15, just eat moms cooking and exercise.

We hope so, but the great growth window is from 12 to 15, at 14 i already mogged everyone here.
jfl at doing all this shit at 15, just eat moms cooking and exercise.

Thats not hoe it works.

@jurmytm
You probably got the height genes from your father's side but not his actual height.

Just using a GHRH and GHRP with nothing else x2 injections a day should cost less then $60 a month if you genuinely want to increase height without using cope methods.
Mk677 and huperzine-A could potentially help a bit too if you're too high inhib to Inject. GL

The Stack
MOD (1-29): x3 times a day. 75mcg
GHRP-2/6: x2 times a day. 100mcg

Last edited:

father's side:

my mother's side:

supps i take:

You're doing good you'll eventually get there

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope
i don't do anything with my money and get 60 a month from my mother.
I can't even say im 5,11 rn and im 20 but my dads 6,3 and 6,4 in shoes my mums male side are all manliest but for their time they were "average height" at 5,8-9 however my dads mother was 6ft tall during the early 1920" and my dads father was 5,11 so if im anything to look at its a genetic dice role I mean my full sister is 5,10 JFL nature decided she needed the height more then me lol

I'm 15 and 5'8 and 53 kilos

No

JFL @ this delusion, you're talking about 6 fucking inches when your growth plates are most likely less than 2 years from closing, you're asking for a second miracle puberty

@jurmytm
You probably got the height genes from your father's side but not his actual height.

Just using a GHRH and GHRP with nothing else x2 injections a day should cost less then $60 a month if you genuinely want to increase height without using cope methods.
Mk677 and huperzine-A could potentially help a bit too if you're too high inhib to Inject. GL
how much huperzine A per day?