Can i leave test e in syringes (pinning prepping?)

Deleted member 283

Deleted member 283

Peter Griffin full punjabi movie English 240p 2018
Can i just leave test e in syringes and cover the needle and leave it there until I need to pin before every pin? Like meal prepping but for pinning. And can I just draw everything with 20 syringes and use them later on in a cycle?

Why dont guys just clean them? Dedsrs didnt look into it but why isnt cleaning possible? Especially cause its an IM shot, you use the same substance and use it only yourself

Why do you need 100 needles?

Also, yes I think you can. Pretty sure they do that in hospitals too, but idk for how long

Can i just leave test e in syringes and cover the needle and leave it there until I need to pin before every pin? Like meal prepping but for pinning. And can I just draw everything with 20 syringes and use them later on in a cycle?
Idk, but i know i used to do this for dog flea killer and by the time i needed to use them, the liquid evaporated. Test E is more of an oil though, so idk, i think it'll be fine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283
Why dont guys just clean them? Dedsrs didnt look into it but why isnt cleaning possible? Especially cause its an IM shot, you use the same substance and use it only yourself

Why do you need 100 needles?

Also, yes I think you can. Pretty sure they do that in hospitals too, but idk for how long
Eh the needles I ordered were good price and came in bulk. So if I want to shoot black tar...

Lol don’t take steroids

• +1
ive left heroin in syringes for a couple/few hours in advance, i don't think it really mattered

idk how test e is different though especially since i did it IV and not IM

• Woah
Jabs me

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac