Can i officially consider my self chadlite

5’9 15. and i’ve ascended through this forum
UR NOT 15 JFL @CoreSchizo over for ur manlet ass @keonxmogs

557F8E4C EA3D 4BB4 96C9 7479F1ED2CD1

damm bro thanks for this information. very high effort and high iq thank you
np, and being a cutecel is probably a good reason as to why the guys on here a disrespecting u so much, so don't take any of ts serious cus u probably outslay most of them anyways.

• +1
Reactions: keonxmogs
Chadlite in the slums of Bangladesh

np, and being a cutecel is probably a good reason as to why the guys on here a disrespecting u so much, so don't take any of ts serious cus u probably outslay most of them anyways.
100%. thanks bro 💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼

You look decent but you're frauding hard
i agree honestly i think you take out your phone and take a normal ass picture right now so ppl can see what you actually look like

• +1
all good bro keep coping. i hope you swallowed the dick pill because your a under 5inch cell

View attachment 3059072View attachment 3059073View attachment 3059075View attachment 3059076View attachment 3059079
be bruttaly honest. i get treated chadlite in public and tend to attract a lot of foids and get slays on the regular
you're very good looking bro, coming from a normal user with a life maybe just change the hair I guess and you're slaying forever

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
you're very good looking bro, coming from a normal user with a life maybe just change the hair I guess and you're slaying forever
thank you bhai much love 💪🏼💪🏼

Do not listen to anyone saying you’re not chadlite. You’re chadlite and your results speak for themselves

• Love it
I would kill to look like you

• Love it
high mtn/ low htn to be honest