Can i officially consider my self chadlite

View attachment 3059072View attachment 3059073View attachment 3059075View attachment 3059076View attachment 3059079
be bruttaly honest. i get treated chadlite in public and tend to attract a lot of foids and get slays on the regular
chadlite in madagascar

• JFL
Reactions: got.daim, lowtiernormiechad, Mando4 and 1 other person
View attachment 3059072View attachment 3059073View attachment 3059075View attachment 3059076View attachment 3059079
be bruttaly honest. i get treated chadlite in public and tend to attract a lot of foids and get slays on the regular
Your frame seems weak (could be clothes that cause it)
Your face is very young and kinda feminine.
You look short, if you are truly 5'9 at 15 tho then you are good.

Seems about strong HTN to chadlite range for your age.

Honestly though you look very feminine with that haircut covering your forhead, blond hair and blue eyed people need to have more masculine appearance in order to not look feminine. Your jaw area is very good.

I'd give strong HTN right now but if you pass 6'0 with a good athlethic frame could be chadlite or possibly more depending on how your face develops.

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja
No fuck you faggot. I'm tired of niggas coming on here and bragging about getting girls and that are pretending to be incels.

CMON FUCK SAKE I HATE THESE FAKECEL FAGGGOTSS!
u sound like James

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and CoreSchizo
Your frame seems weak (could be clothes that cause it)
Your face is very young and kinda feminine.
You look short, if you are truly 5'9 at 15 tho then you are good.

Seems about strong HTN to chadlite range for your age.

Honestly though you look very feminine with that haircut covering your forhead, blond hair and blue eyed people need to have more masculine appearance in order to not look feminine. Your jaw area is very good.

I'd give strong HTN right now but if you pass 6'0 with a good athlethic frame could be chadlite or possibly more depending on how your face develops.
thanks you so much for your feed back bro. taking everything you just said in perspective and i’m working on my hair and getting a trim making it short pretty soon. but thanks bro for the advice

Delusional tiktokcel

Youre htn

He is probably from tiktok looking for validation, fuck off.
Funny how you’re always the first to complain when a htn posts a rating. Sit your ass down bud

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoH and Akhi
not a tiktokcel or incel but i’d rather be a tiktokcel then incel :lul:

not a tiktokcel or incel but i’d rather be a tiktokcel then incel :lul:
You fit all the boxes 5’3 manlet subhuman twink

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Ascеnd and lowtiernormiechad
You are not a Chadlite; you look 5'7". And why are you even here if you attract girls? This is an INCEL FORUMMMMMMMMMMM!
this was never a incel forum, the problem wth this forum is there is to many incels

• JFL
Reactions: CoreSchizo
i’m 5’9, 5’11 with lifts and 15. give me 3 years and after the hgh i’m going to get on ik for a fact ill be at least 6 foot maybe 6’2
Dont use hgh or steroids u already look max i rate u high u already good anything else gonna looksmin they do this to make and end up like curlyjames

5’3 okay you fucking ugly subhuman faggot queer. i’d beat the fuck out of you

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: cannotbeasked and Ascеnd
HTN above average. What people are saying is true look like a faggot but are also 15 so the tik tok maxing is not a bad idea. Girls will like you but dudes probably think you look gay. As you grow older you will have to change things style wise. But just take care of yourself and you should be good looking when older as well

HTN above average. What people are saying is true look like a faggot but are also 15 so the tik tok maxing is not a bad idea. Girls will like you but dudes probably think you look gay. As you grow older you will have to change things style wise. But just take care of yourself and you should be good looking when older as well
exactly bro agree w everything. right now my age group of girls love my look and it’s the plan until i get older eventually will change it up

• +1
Reactions: Unmoggablegingercel
pretty boy maxed. and not short but not tall. average
Being a cutecel is related to Ur facial features and dimorphism, not the niche of look Ur striving for, although cutecels do benefit from prettyboymaxxing.. which is a niche.

Definition of a cutecel below from the Wiki.

A cutecel is someone who is cute looking. Male cutecels sometimes have positive female attention in their teenage years, but women find them too feminine after around age 18. A cutecel tends to be near the bottom of male social hierarchy's.

Male cutecels are usually unintentionally androgynous, angry, and sad. Their hyper-feminine appearance is often a turn-off to women after their teenage years. Some cutecels are also short, just shy, have autism, or body image issues. Even beautiful mid-20s cutecels may only rarely get attention on dating apps. Cutecels have faces so feminine their ranking on the PSL chart may not necessarily reflect their social and romantic success. People generally treat them like unimportant males.

• +1
Reactions: keonxmogs
Being a cutecel is related to Ur facial features and dimorphism, not the niche of look Ur striving for, although cutecels do benefit from prettyboymaxxing.. which is a niche.

Definition of a cutecel below from the Wiki.

A cutecel is someone who is cute looking. Male cutecels sometimes have positive female attention in their teenage years, but women find them too feminine after around age 18. A cutecel tends to be near the bottom of male social hierarchy's.

Male cutecels are usually unintentionally androgynous, angry, and sad. Their hyper-feminine appearance is often a turn-off to women after their teenage years. Some cutecels are also short, just shy, have autism, or body image issues. Even beautiful mid-20s cutecels may only rarely get attention on dating apps. Cutecels have faces so feminine their ranking on the PSL chart may not necessarily reflect their social and romantic success. People generally treat them like unimportant males.
damm bro thanks for this information. very high effort and high iq thank you

@CoreSchizo he’s 140cm

894AA65E C2E1 44EF 9F79 C5DAE468A841

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo