• +1
Reactions: RealNinja, got.daim and efidescontinuado
Niggas jealous

Low cl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: got.daim, SubhumanForever, manletmogger and 3 others
get rhino and ur chilling bruh, nose and bigonal width fucks you up
yeahh bro fs. my bigonial width is actually pretty good it’s just that angle. my masseturs are oversized. and my nose is hella bloated in all of them because because i’m bloated. definitely will look into rhino

looks good, high teen appeal, all that matters anyway

p much just lift + neck train to prepare for 18+ life

looks good, high teen appeal, all that matters anyway

p much just lift + neck train to prepare for 18+ life
thanks bro, just neck curls to train neck ? any other metas

• +1
Reactions: wowamat
yeahh bro fs. my bigonial width is actually pretty good it’s just that angle. my masseturs are oversized. and my nose is hella bloated in all of them because because i’m bloated. definitely will look into rhino
did you do anything to make those masseters oversised or just genetics :lul:

did you do anything to make those masseters oversised or just genetics :lul:
i chewed falim gum for a few months 😂 i’ve always had large masseturs tho so when i started chewing that gum they became really large

Hi brother, u look good for ur age, I think u would be htn and u got potential. Ur problem is ur a bit short and u need to get some frame. About the cocky attitude, dont need to brag about it, i never had problems with women and still want to improve so i understand why ur here but just dont brag too much, its at first an incel website. Anyway bro gonna rate u htn but mtn for the attitude lmao

Hi brother, u look good for ur age, I think u would be htn and u got potential. Ur problem is ur a bit short and u need to get some frame. About the cocky attitude, dont need to brag about it, i never had problems with women and still want to improve so i understand why ur here but just dont brag too much, its at first an incel website. Anyway bro gonna rate u htn but mtn for the attitude lmao
thank you bro of course thank you for the kindness lmao. the only reason i had an “attitude” is because i started getting attacked so i just snapped back im normally not like that

thank you bro of course thank you for the kindness lmao. the only reason i had an “attitude” is because i started getting attacked so i just snapped back im normally not like that
Yeah understand bro some here are annoying asf. Anyway u look good bro just in need of gym and a haircut

• +1
Reactions: keonxmogs
Yeah understand bro some here are annoying asf. Anyway u look good bro just in need of gym and a haircut
thanks man definitely starting the gym and trimming the hair 💪🏼

u a fag bitch boy i mog you pussy
bro i will literally pick you up with my pinky finger and stick my giant BBC so far down your crack (while pulling on your faggot icecream hair) that youll just explode from my discharge

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie, lowtiernormiechad and Faerlyeus
i will and then i’ll fuck your mom so hard to death and beat your ass and fuck up your aunt pussy
I will BTFO out of you while I fuck you and pull your long luscious girly hair boy, i will turn you into a holocaust victim

• JFL
Reactions: lowiqNormie
bro i will literally pick you up with my pinky finger and stick my giant BBC so far down your crack (while pulling on your faggot icecream hair) that youll just explode from my discharge
i’ll rape you with a fucking vape pussy and beat your uncles ass with my fucking fist and fuck you and your mom to death and eventually beat your ass till your out cold pussy ass bitch

• JFL
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad
I will BTFO out of you while I fuck you and pull your long luscious girly hair boy, i will turn you into a holocaust victim
and i’ll just smoke cigarettes and blow the fat clouds down your fucking throat and hot box your insides and have smoke coming out of your ass and then grab you by your non existent clavicles and throw you off a cliff PUSSY

and i’ll just smoke cigarettes and blow the fat clouds down your fucking throat and hot box your insides and have smoke coming out of your ass and then grab you by your non existent clavicles and throw you off a cliff PUSSY
pussy bitch nigga, I will fart the smoke in your face bro, you are a framecel bro it's over

• JFL
Reactions: lowiqNormie
low htn in my opinion due to the lower third but prob like solid htn for appeal maybe

low htn in my opinion due to the lower third but prob like solid htn for appeal maybe
thanks bro. what’s wrong with my lower third tho ? my masseturs are huge
IMG 8713
AC20BBE6 F9F1 460F A74F 1F25F994FD43
(20ibs lighter)

maybe its ur lips idk might be that the length doesnt match width
fs i could probably use genio too but i dont think i need it that bad ill prob just continue to bone smash. and for the lips i need to start maxing them i need vollifuline

fs i could probably use genio too but i dont think i need it that bad ill prob just continue to bone smash. and for the lips i need to start maxing them i need vollifuline
can really bonesmash for facial length

Low mtn with hair halo

• +1
Reactions: Ascеnd