Can looksmaxxing help attract girls from your pre-looksmaxxing life?

UnderTheKnife

UnderTheKnife

Med surgerymaxxed aspie
So, recently I have ascended to HTN/Chadlite tier after a number of surgeries.

Although I think I am now ready to seek sex/relationships with better looking women, I still have a thing for girls I had a crush on in my past. For example, I have a neighbor (the girl next door, if you will) whom I fancied ever since I was 17 (I'm 32 now).
For most of my life, I believe I was to her (and to all girls for that matter) a 4/10. She never seriously took my hints about desiring to get close with her, etc.

Most of my looksmaxxing happened after I moved abroad, so it's been a couple of years since we last met.
Do you think her view towards me could ever change? Or she will always see me as a loser, no matter how much I looksmax and moneymax? Has anyone been in such an experience? I'd love to hear about it.

And, I know, some will tell me: just move on dude, plenty of fish in the sea. I know. BUT the feeling of getting a girl who was indifferent to you (even if she's average-looking) is unparalleled.

Benz convoy with the wagon on the side

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
Yes

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
How is your collagen at 32?

Gymcelled for 3 years still an inkwell

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
ur still subhuman getting 10 matches in the UK. go back home and youll be invisible

ur still subhuman getting 10 matches in the UK. go back home and youll be invisible
black gym max go to jim push the weight
flexin on these apes high iq in my brain
i wanna hoe that gives me brain
when i get them rack ima make it rain.

im black gym max fuckin making niggas dance like im a gymnast

make a music and post it on here man. dont listen to bullshit ppl say. i would listen your tracks

So, recently I have ascended to HTN/Chadlite tier after a number of surgeries.

Although I think I am now ready to seek sex/relationships with better looking women, I still have a thing for girls I had a crush on in my past. For example, I have a neighbor (the girl next door, if you will) whom I fancied ever since I was 17 (I'm 32 now).
For most of my life, I believe I was to her (and to all girls for that matter) a 4/10. She never seriously took my hints about desiring to get close with her, etc.

Most of my looksmaxxing happened after I moved abroad, so it's been a couple of years since we last met.
Do you think her view towards me could ever change? Or she will always see me as a loser, no matter how much I looksmax and moneymax? Has anyone been in such an experience? I'd love to hear about it.

And, I know, some will tell me: just move on dude, plenty of fish in the sea. I know. BUT the feeling of getting a girl who was indifferent to you (even if she's average-looking) is unparalleled.
yeah ofcourse but you have to change your attitude too