Can most people differentiate STDs on the face from skin rashes, acne, etc.?

thecel

thecel

morph king
I’m considering using makeup to fake having an STD to fraud as a non-virgin to bolster my social status.

Can most people tell the difference between the effects of STDs (like syphilis) and allergies/rashes/acne/swelling/etc. not caused by STDs?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: ManzareK, Merćer, Deleted member 7125 and 6 others
No bro thats disgusting, i once herpes on my lip and legit walked with a mask on, people dont find it attractive, dont do that

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 12218 and thecel
No bro thats disgusting, i once herpes on my lip and legit walked with a mask on, people dont find it attractive, dont do that
I don’t care if people find me attractive, because they never have and never will (unless I get a LeFort 12 Pro Max). With this plan I just want people to be under the impression that I have sex.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
I don’t care if people find me attractive, because they never have and never will (unless I get a LeFort 12 Pro Max). With this plan I just want people to be under the impression that I have sex.

You can always scort Max. Just get rich as fuck, if i was rich enough i will just scortmax tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: thecel
Most of those STD's can be passed by simple physical touch, so it won't necessarily mean that you had sex, stupid idea overall. Even HIV can be passed with an infected needle. And people will associate it with prostitution anyways.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, diggbicc and thecel
You can always scort Max. Just get rich as fuck, if i was rich enough i will just scortmax tbh
Prostitution won’t emotionally satisfy me. I’m not happy until I get into sexual relationships organically

Prostitution won’t emotionally satisfy me. I’m not happy until I get into sexual relationships organically

Once you realized all of them are whores you can do it. Obviously having a gf is nice but she can leave you at any moment, no woman is satisfied ever tbh

• +1
Once you realized all of them are whores you can do it. Obviously having a gf is nice but she can leave you at any moment, no woman is satisfied ever tbh
Girls are not the point. It’s the means of obtaining them that matters to me. Normalness is what I’m after. Naturally getting into relationships is a rite of passage that every human being must do, preferably in their teens. Just like there’s the concept of “real men,” I believe that you aren’t a “real teenager” until you’ve had your first kiss and first relationship.

Girls are not the point. It’s the means of obtaining them that matters to me. Normalness is what I’m after. Naturally getting into relationships is a rite of passage that every human being must do, preferably in their teens. Just like there’s the concept of “real men,” I believe that you aren’t a “real teenager” until you’ve had your first kiss and first relationship.

Well i hope you are able to bro. Good luck tbh you a high IQ dude.

• +1
Just when you think it can't get any lower..This post pops up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 4054 and FartingSponge
caged at your high iq trying to justify an autistic idea

• JFL
Great idea, give yourself fake hiv cancer like tom hanks in Philadelphia

• JFL