Can MSE fix low bizygomatic width

M

MolestatoDallaVita

Iron
I have an overbite, recessed maxilla, narrow palate and low bizygomatic width. For the overbite i was thinking about bimax, and for the narrow palate i was thinking about MSE. But i don't really know what to do with the recessed upper maxilla and I don't know if MSE will fix my low bizygomatic width (12cm)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sub5inchcel and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
I have an overbite, recessed maxilla, narrow palate and low bizygomatic width. For the overbite i was thinking about bimax, and for the narrow palate i was thinking about MSE. But i don't really know what to do with the recessed upper maxilla and I don't know if MSE will fix my low bizygomatic width (12cm)
acxording to user retard, he estimated ronald ead, a 29 year old youtuber, got 5 mm byzigomatic width, along side some other changes such as 1.5 mm ipd imcrease, 4.9 nasal base increase, 6.3 mm lip width increase

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and mvp2v1
acxording to user retard, he estimated ronald ead, a 29 year old youtuber, got 5 mm byzigomatic width, along side some other changes such as 1.5 mm ipd imcrease, 4.9 nasal base increase, 6.3 mm lip width increase
Mirin:what:

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and sub5inchcel
Bs, he had zero IPD change.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
I maxed out a 12mm MSE, and my bizygomatic width became caveman tier. My family saw what I had done and begged me to undo it, and I panicked and undid almost 8mm of expansion over the next month. If your skeletal structure is cooperative with the appliance, you will have enormous facial changes, but honestly it's not always positive. After going through the entire process I really wouldn't recommend MSE for aesthetic changes, it's more likely to make you look worse than better. I look a lot older and more masculine, but lost a lot of harmony and no longer feel like 'me'

• JFL
  • +1
I maxed out a 12mm MSE, and my bizygomatic width became caveman tier. My family saw what I had done and begged me to undo it, and I panicked and undid almost 8mm of expansion over the next month. If your skeletal structure is cooperative with the appliance, you will have enormous facial changes, but honestly it's not always positive. After going through the entire process I really wouldn't recommend MSE for aesthetic changes, it's more likely to make you look worse than better. I look a lot older and more masculine, but lost a lot of harmony and no longer feel like 'me'
Damn, I heard that mse ruins harmony, but this seems bad. So, if mse can ruin someone's harmony, what should someone do to widen the palate and increase bizygomatic width?

Damn, I heard that mse ruins harmony, but this seems bad. So, if mse can ruin someone's harmony, what should someone do to widen the palate and increase bizygomatic width?
EASE and implants

What is EASE exactly?
Its a palate expander procedure that cuts the palate instead of brute forcing it open. You dont get as much Midface expansion but the palate and lower maxilla expansion is almost guaranteed to be symmetrical with good functional airway benefits from anterior to posterior in the nasal vault and nasopharyngeal area

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, nobodyspecial369 and Mr.Proper
Its a palate expander procedure that cuts the palate instead of brute forcing it open. You dont get as much Midface expansion but the palate and lower maxilla expansion is almost guaranteed to be symmetrical with good functional airway benefits from anterior to posterior in the nasal vault and nasopharyngeal area
Ok, thank you. Can I get it before bimax?

Could u share pictures? Also what was your starting IMW?

don’t do it

my zygomatic length is now 17 cm I ruined my porportions I want rope

before/after pics would be cool. can you DM them or post them?

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
don’t do it

my zygomatic length is now 17 cm I ruined my porportions I want rope
I'm sorry for u man, but I think it's impossible to go from 125mm (my bizygomatic width) to 170mm. Maybe I could reach 130 or a bit more if I do it

Well it would change a little bit.
Here Is what changes after mse.
2662003 1640565996525

before/after pics would be cool. can you DM them or post them?
No way lol. I'm an oldcel (26) and back in the day on sluthate and lookism I learned to never send or post pics.

• So Sad
  • +1
No way lol. I'm an oldcel (26) and back in the day on sluthate and lookism I learned to never send or post pics.
I would never share your pics but okay

Very high IQ, I will never send a pic of me either

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19064