Can my face/lower third still grow if I‘m 17?

D

Deleted member 26092

Mistral
I have downward growth and am notably recessed. You can see it especially from the front. I also have issues with my jaw (stuffy nose, TMJD). Idk if it‘s important but I wore braces from 13-16. I have straight white teeth now.
I also visited my orthodontist and a maxillofacial surgeon in my area, and they both just told me to do jaw stretching exercises every day. They said they won‘t do anything right now because I can still get a „growth spurt“ and my face still grows. I think there‘s also a chance I may develop sleep apnea later in life.
So why didn‘t they say anything about my clearly recessed jaw/chin?
Can it still grow forward, should I just mew and mouth tape n‘ shit?
Even tough I‘m at a low body fat percentage my shit lower third makes my face look bloated and fat all the time.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: copefuel, Deleted member 22886 and Deleted member 24595
face grows until like 22.

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman
If you're not abnormal it should still grow.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: It'snotover, HarrierDuBois, Deleted member 16515 and 1 other person
I have downward growth and am notably recessed. You can see it especially from the front. I also have issues with my jaw (stuffy nose, TMJD). Idk if it‘s important but I wore braces from 13-16. I have straight white teeth now.
I also visited my orthodontist and a maxillofacial surgeon in my area, and they both just told me to do jaw stretching exercises every day. They said they won‘t do anything right now because I can still get a „growth spurt“ and my face still grows. I think there‘s also a chance I may developed sleep apnea later in life.
So why didn‘t they say anything about my clearly recessed jaw/chin?
Can it still grow forward, should I just mew and mouth tape n‘ shit?
Even tough I‘m at a low body fat percentage my shit lower third makes my face look bloated and fat all the time.
What jaw stretching exercises were recommended to you?

there were huge ascensions in the 17-20 range of jaw and chin, could completely change.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and WhiteGoodman
What jaw stretching exercises were recommended to you?
Just the one‘s to cure tmjd. Like stretching my mouth wide open and putting knuckles or fingers under my jaw.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Likely no. If you're truly downward grown like I used to be, it's over. Trimax + implants.

You can cope with mewing, chewing and face excercises

Likely no. If you're truly downward grown like I used to be, it's over. Trimax + implants.
Any way I can get ccw bimax for free? I heard you can get it for free if you have breathing issues/sleep apnea.

no

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 26092
Any way I can get ccw bimax for free? I heard you can get it for free if you have breathing issues/sleep apnea.

If you're in the US yes. It should be free automatically for sub-human tier recession though. It has so many positive impacts on health even if your sleep isn't too bad.

Mine improved drastically with trimax. My airways opened up so much I now feel rested.

Mouthbreathing ruins faces and ruined faces = dysfunctional bodies.

Last edited:
Does it even help?
Yep, it helps for me. I can see on photos, that my lower third become wider., I was same age as you when I started, but most funny, people that I haven't seen for a year since I have been doing this didn't recognize me. However my eye area didn't change at all :(

it can still grow but u have to take action now

-fix posture and head posture and neck posture and shoulders/back, make sure to fix that shit, it will take 5 month to have perfect posture and you have to keep it

- hit the GYM asap and natty gym for 1 year or 2 keep it consitent

- thumb pulling technique high cheekbones i seen on mewing world and mewing consintetly with super good posture

- elastic bandage and mouthguard technique and chewing gum technique to stimulate lower third growth, thsi will also cause ccw maxilla rotation.

if you need more details on theses techniques quote me and i'll try to help the best

there is 100% results you will see, people will tell you its' cope but the problem is : this needs to be a life style habit and it will take considerable time, it's not a thing you do for 2 weeks and stop because u seen little results

there is Amir from Mewing-World who achieved results in 9 months with him expanding his maxilla palate lower third with all theses techniques
New Project 2

inb4 "muh surgery" you can clearly tell his whole face got forward grown, his whole eye area changed, his nose changed, his maxilla is clearly more upwards and projected, his lips are bigger and higher, philtrum too, his cheekbones go much higher and wider and bigger, his lower third completely changed and his gonions went frmo inward to outwards

he achieved this in 9 months but consintently and hard work

he did not gym

hqdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

there is Brae, it took him 2/3 years he started from 17 years old, there was changes in the first year ofc
you can clearly tell his maxilla got more projected, look at his cheekbones and now his jaw, his eyes and nose changed too inb4 "mhu surgery"

OP it is possible naturally but you need to be really motivated and consitent. What most PSL users lack is this, even I lack that as sometimes I get demotivated, but as long as you're motivated, this will take a few months

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs, Deleted member 24293, Deleted member 15854 and 1 other person
If you're in the US yes. It should be free automatically for sub-human tier recession though. It has so many positive impacts on health even if your sleep isn't too bad.

Mine improved drastically with trimax. My airways opened up so much I now feel rested.

Mouthbreathing ruins faces and ruined faces = dysfunctional bodies.
Might look into it

it can still grow but u have to take action now

-fix posture and head posture and neck posture and shoulders/back, make sure to fix that shit, it will take 5 month to have perfect posture and you have to keep it

- hit the GYM asap and natty gym for 1 year or 2 keep it consitent

- thumb pulling technique high cheekbones i seen on mewing world and mewing consintetly with super good posture

- elastic bandage and mouthguard technique and chewing gum technique to stimulate lower third growth, thsi will also cause ccw maxilla rotation.

if you need more details on theses techniques quote me and i'll try to help the best

there is 100% results you will see, people will tell you its' cope but the problem is : this needs to be a life style habit and it will take considerable time, it's not a thing you do for 2 weeks and stop because u seen little results

there is Amir from Mewing-World who achieved results in 9 months with him expanding his maxilla palate lower third with all theses techniques
View attachment 2071973
inb4 "muh surgery" you can clearly tell his whole face got forward grown, his whole eye area changed, his nose changed, his maxilla is clearly more upwards and projected, his lips are bigger and higher, philtrum too, his cheekbones go much higher and wider and bigger, his lower third completely changed and his gonions went frmo inward to outwards

he achieved this in 9 months but consintently and hard work

he did not gym

hqdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

there is Brae, it took him 2/3 years he started from 17 years old, there was changes in the first year ofc
you can clearly tell his maxilla got more projected, look at his cheekbones and now his jaw, his eyes and nose changed too inb4 "mhu surgery"

OP it is possible naturally but you need to be really motivated and consitent. What most PSL users lack is this, even I lack that as sometimes I get demotivated, but as long as you're motivated, this will take a few months
Thanks man, have you got a guide for all the techniques or a megathread?

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and alriodai
That's what a roided physique will get you, I should def hop on test ngl.
I'd rather not die of heart failure at age 36. Skinny/normal weight/toned or death.

I'd rather not die of heart failure at age 36. Skinny/normal weight/toned or death.
And do what? After 50 99% are subhuman for another 30 years until they die.

And do what? After 50 99% are subhuman for another 30 years until they die.
After 50 you should be already settled down for at least 15 years. Looks aren't everything in life.

Does it even help?
Mewing at that age won't fix much but it will prevent any further recession, mewing is legit for fixation only if you are pretty young (under 17/18) but beyond it's legit for prevention at any age.
Chewing however is 100% legit, it will help your facial development for sure.

Mewing at that age won't fix much but it will prevent any further recession, mewing is legit for fixation only if you are pretty young (under 17/18) but beyond it's legit for prevention at any age.
Chewing however is 100% legit, it will help your facial development for sure.
But my orthodontist said I shouldn‘t chew gum and I shouldn‘t use my teeth for anything besides eating food. He said otherwise I could worsen my tmjd.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
500mg test and mk677
Rad 140 in the beginning too
Should I do the same if I have the face of a 13 year old?
My only appeals are my strong eyebrows, long eyelashes and normal looking nose.

thoughts on zygo pulling and bonesmaashing?
Cope.

Should I do the same if I have the face of a 13 year old?
My only appeals are my strong eyebrows, long eyelashes and normal looking nose.
Everything comes with a risk. Realistically test or hgh would be best for face alone, mk667 is reserved for heightmaxxing more.

Cope.

Everything comes with a risk. Realistically test or hgh would be best for face alone, mk667 is reserved for heightmaxxing more.
Lol I need both because I‘m at the turbomanlet cutoff (5‘8). What about Rad 140? would it be best to just leave it out or not? Heard it makes muscles grow faster.

Lol I need both because I‘m at the turbomanlet cutoff (5‘8). What about Rad 140? would it be best to just leave it out or not? Heard it makes muscles grow faster.
Hopping on 8543058 different roids right off the bat is not the smartest thing for a teenager. Keep it reduced to what you need most. I'd suggest test and mk667.

Hopping on 8543058 different roids right off the bat is not the smartest thing for a teenager. Keep it reduced to what you need most. I'd suggest test and mk667.
Yeah you‘re probably right. Got a got cycle for me that‘s maybe not too expensive?

Yeah you‘re probably right. Got a got cycle for me that‘s maybe not too expensive?
I don't know I've never roided, I have just read the theory. I am considering it though.

I don't know I've never roided, I have just read the theory. I am considering it though.
Might be worth reading the old height and framemaxxing compilation threads

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois