Can my facial dimorphism be increased at this point?

Hit the gym or do some sport,its pretty much a must these days if someone wants to look masc. you arent gonna look masc/high T by sitting in basement.

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 16275
Hit the gym or do some sport,its pretty much a must these days if someone wants to look masc. you arent gonna look masc/high T by sitting in basement.
Thanks, Will do.

I just wanted to know if doing the stuff you mentioned will be enough to masc maxx me by my 20s or if ill need to inject stuff

Thanks, Will do.

I just wanted to know if doing the stuff you mentioned will be enough to masc maxx me by my 20s or if ill need to inject stuff
U are still young just eat healthy foods and help ur body grow. Masculinity comes mostly from frame and body

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
Picsart 22 08 29 21 49 16 405

• +1
Not bad at all tbh :whatfeels:

Decrease lower third height just a little bit, so it matched my middle third height

Maybe slightly lower set brows and slightly increased bizygomatic width so it brings my IPD ratio to 0.47

Dimorphism is a really hard thing to morph tbh. I dont think its even possible to morph.

why are curries always so delusional :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Slob
No

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger

Decrease lower third height just a little bit, so it matched my middle third height

Maybe slightly lower set brows and slightly increased bizygomatic width so it brings my IPD ratio to 0.47

Dimorphism is a really hard thing to morph tbh. I dont think its even possible to morph.
no your lower third is perfect relative to your upper third now.

• Hmm...

increasing bizygo in this case would be idiotic. the ratio is telling you that your eyes are too far apart, not that your cheekbones are too narrow. some people really get lost in these numbers and treat it as theoretical maths.

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
increasing bizygo in this case would be idiotic. the ratio is telling you that your eyes are too far apart, not that your cheekbones are too narrow. some people really get lost in these numbers and treat it as theoretical maths.
Yea but the problem is, making eyes closer would make my nose look bigger.

Yea but the problem is, making eyes closer would make my nose look bigger.
yes and your face would appear too long. your zygos will just be too big if you enlarge them and itll make the lower third and upper third appear too narrow. your whole pheno is fucked and theres nothing you can do about it.

• +1
yes and your face would appear too long. your zygos will just be too big if you enlarge them and itll make the lower third
Which is why i wanna increase lower third proportionally too,

and i dont mind upper third being small

women do because theyll think you look child like still lol.
i wouldn't mind looking child-like in the prettyboy kinda way if thats what you mean.

Like zayn has a short upper third compared to his middle and lower (which are proportional to each other)

I can say this:

After i started srs working out at 19
My face got way more masculine

• +1
Reactions: justbentbro
I can say this:

After i started srs working out at 19
My face got way more masculine
Iifefuel af, man.

but was this because of a late puberty or nah?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justbentbro and IceBreaker0
  • Woah
Reactions: House Lannister and Deleted member 16275
Bone doesn’t grow after 17

• +1
Reactions: Slob
View attachment 1844296

Im 17 years and 8 months old atm.
My facial dimorphism probably ranks around the 4th face in the chart above.

I've probably had severe vitamin D deficiency for the last like 2 years or so. This is probably whats destroyed my facial dimorphism. And harmony too.
I went to the doctor and started taking meds, i've been prescribed to take them for 16 weeks, there's 6 more weeks to go until im done.

If i start gym-maxxing, and start playing sports and stuff soon, will it make sure that my dimorphism gets up to an acceptable level (3rd face from the chart above, a little bit closer to the 2nd one would be ideal) by my early 20s?

And will increase in dimorphism also lead to an increase in nasal size? If yes, im fucked.
Im guessin from the graph below that my mandible will also grow slightly until my early 20s. My lower third is short compared to my middle third. upper is even shorter tbh.

Is injecting T necessary? need advice on it please

View attachment 1844302

Need help boyos :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

@RabidRosaries @FailedNormieManlet @currylightskin @VicMackey @BombayVikings @justinzayn @StrangerDanger @Erik-Jón
having good habits and a healthy lifestyle you will improve but damn nigga you curry its over

Have u done a hormonal test op

i dont live in the west
Better for you. Its over for curries in the west. In India you can still get some pussy. I guess girls there havent the same standars west girls have

• +1
Mk677 plus clomid and letro yakhi 😻🤙

Mk677 plus clomid and letro yakhi 😻🤙
is it absolutely necessary yakhi? what are the side effects, and things i should know before taking them?
do they work at 17 years and 8 months old?

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
is it absolutely necessary yakhi? what are the side effects, and things i should know before taking them?
do they work at 17 years and 8 months old?
Mk677 has little to no side effects of taken with berberine. And actual craniofacial growth along with maxilla growth takes place. It's basically Increasing gh levels. You'll just sleep more . They work until you're 25 . Clomid is for t levels and dimorphism . Works very well . 🤙

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: wollet2 and Deleted member 16275
Mk677 has little to no side effects of taken with berberine. And actual craniofacial growth along with maxilla growth takes place. It's basically Increasing gh levels. You'll just sleep more . They work until you're 25 . Clomid is for t levels and dimorphism . Works very well . 🤙
Is the berberine for not getting diabetes.
Will mk677 grow skull?

Can you just stop taking the berberine when u stop the mk and you'll be as fine as before?

• +1
Eat cow brain

• JFL
Is the berberine for not getting diabetes.
Will mk677 grow skull?

Can you just stop taking the berberine when u stop the mk and you'll be as fine as before?
Berberine is for not getting diabetes yeah yakhi . Mk can actually grow skull. Yeah you can stop em there's no pct or side effects 🤙🤙🤙🤙🤙

• +1
Berberine is for not getting diabetes yeah yakhi . Mk can actually grow skull. Yeah you can stop em there's no pct or side effects 🤙🤙🤙🤙🤙
How much would be 1 year mk supply?

• +1
How much would be 1 year mk supply?
1200 dollars yakhi 😹🤙. Still remember when you were a little greycel and had a post about Covid and losing smell 🤙🤙🤙😎

• +1
tthats ideal lower third height, equal thirds my ass. heavy bottom or nothing

• Hmm...
why is @RabidRosaries using my morph as his AVI jfl???

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
1200 dollars yakhi 😹🤙. Still remember when you were a little greycel and had a post about Covid and losing smell 🤙🤙🤙😎
Thanks 🤙

Yea smell is still completely altered, i dont like my life

• So Sad
why you wanna become masc you should prettyboy max

• JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón
  • +1
why you wanna become masc you should prettyboy max
Am i masc enough for prettyboy-maxxing tho?

Can't help but remember how i was told i look pre-pubescent. That's too undimorphic even for prettyboy-maxxing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2, Erik-Jón and StrangerDanger
Am i masc enough for prettyboy-maxxing tho?

Can't help but remember how i was told i look pre-pubescent. That's too undimorphic even for prettyboy-maxxing
you need to twinkmaxx like gosha and ben grosskopf and the likes of them

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
I think he should high class max like brock lesner
And sendhil

Very important in India rn foids perceive as a broke loser after few tweaks they’ll be like “wowowowoow pispot daddy you have so much moneyyyyy”

• JFL
I'll do that as my last option i guess. Chico/zayn-tier prettyboys have wider appeal so i wanna know if i have potential to reach their dimorphism level by my 20s, natty or even with the help of SARMS and shit.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón and StrangerDanger

Users who are viewing this thread

Back