Can my facial dimorphism be increased at this point?

D

Deleted member 16275

Anmal Lover

Im 17 years and 8 months old atm.
My facial dimorphism probably ranks around the 4th face in the chart above.

I've probably had severe vitamin D deficiency for the last like 2 years or so. This is probably whats destroyed my facial dimorphism. And harmony too.
I went to the doctor and started taking meds, i've been prescribed to take them for 16 weeks, there's 6 more weeks to go until im done.

If i start gym-maxxing, and start playing sports and stuff soon, will it make sure that my dimorphism gets up to an acceptable level (3rd face from the chart above, a little bit closer to the 2nd one would be ideal) by my early 20s?

And will increase in dimorphism also lead to an increase in nasal size? If yes, im fucked.
Im guessin from the graph below that my mandible will also grow slightly until my early 20s. My lower third is short compared to my middle third. upper is even shorter tbh.

Is injecting T necessary? need advice on it please

Need help boyos :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

@RabidRosaries @FailedNormieManlet @currylightskin @VicMackey @BombayVikings @justinzayn @StrangerDanger @Erik-Jón

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger, germanlooks, currylightskin and 5 others
View attachment 1844296

I've probably had severe vitamin D deficiency for the last like 2 years or so. This is probably whats destroyed my facial dimorphism. And harmony too.
I went to the doctor and started taking meds, i've been prescribed to take them for 16 weeks, there's 6 more weeks to go until im done.

If i start gym-maxxing, and start playing sports and stuff soon, will it make sure that my dimorphism gets up to an acceptable level (3rd face from the chart above, a little bit closer to the 2nd one would be ideal) by my early 20s?

And will increase in dimorphism also lead to an increase in nasal size? If yes, im fucked.
Im guessin from the graph below that my mandible will also grow slightly until my early 20s. My lower third is short compared to my middle third. upper is even shorter tbh.

View attachment 1844302

@RabidRosaries @FailedNormieManlet @currylightskin @VicMackey @BombayVikings @justinzayn @StrangerDanger @Erik-Jón
You saved best tags for last

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 16275
High dose Thorne Vitamin K2 and pray

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735, currylightskin, justinzayn and 1 other person
wouldn't bank on it, if it happens, its pure luck or the changes would be minimal considering you are not a late puberty-cel, the underlying aesthetics are already there so would work with that base instead.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 16275
View attachment 1844296

View attachment 1844302

I’ll analyze soon bhai I’m watching tv rn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
wtf is this chart with no ages or growth numbers on

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deprived, wollet2, Deleted member 16275 and 3 others
It would have been better if you started taking testo meds since 14/15,
But dont worry, you will masculinze , your jaw will grown more, and get bigger till 19 to 24
I am not sure if you will see any Drastic change tbh
But it could be late puberty,
There is hope

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 16275
wouldn't bank on it, if it happens, its pure luck or the changes would be minimal considering you are not a late puberty-cel, the underlying aesthetics are already there so would work with that base instead.
Never began, man, never began. I'm gonna try curtains-maxxing nonetheless :feelsbadman:

Never began, man, never began. I'm gonna try curtains-maxxing nonetheless :feelsbadman:
nah, the facial proportions and structure are way more fortunate than most people I see around. that anyway matters more

• Hmm...
It would have been better if you started taking testo meds since 14/15,
But dont worry, you will masculinze , your jaw and will grown more, and get bigger till 19 to 24
I am not sure if you will see any Drastic change tbh
But it could be late puberty,
There is hope
No im not a late pubertycel :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Need advice on Masc-maxxing SARMS since it seems like they're my only option :feelswhy:

• Hmm...
Reactions: justinzayn
nah, the facial proportions and structure are way more fortunate than most people I see around. that anyway matters more
Enough to compensate for being 5'5? I'll be lift-maxxing to 5'7 too hopefully. is this enough to get a gf?

No im not a late pubertycel :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Need advice on Masc-maxxing SARMS since it seems like they're my only option :feelswhy:
You don't look like you're gone through it, as of now
Wait, anytime soon, probably before 20
, and keep taking ur meds
Most indid are already very gracile

• +1
Who cares?
Your ears ruin your harmony and that’s a cherrypick photo of you.
Your nose and chin ratio is bad too.

Muh bones. You need to run harmony game in India.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and Deleted member 16275
High dose Thorne Vitamin K2 and pray
Can you give me everything i need to know about it before taking it? i know nothing about sarms and stuff like this

dead average in india

subuman in the US. there is no hope im sorry. focus on career and getting hoes

• +1
Reactions: Slob, LightSkinNoob and wollet2
Who cares?
Your ears ruin your harmony and that’s a cherrypick photo of you.
Your nose and chin ratio is bad too.

Muh bones. You need to run harmony game in India.
Isn't the lack of dimorphism a massive failo tho, bro?

I'll be content as fuck to run harmony game if my lack of dimorphism wasn't a failo

• +1
dead average in india

subuman in the US. there is no hope im sorry. focus on career and getting hoes
alright i'll just LDAR instead of even trying

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
Gf yeah, but aim for shorter girls
Aren't they the ones with the higher height standards tho?

Is the 5'2 girl asking for 6'+ chads only a meme?

Aren't they the ones with the higher height standards tho?

Is the 5'2 girl asking for 6'+ chads only a meme?
Even the ugliest women have access to 6'5 gigachads like alladin has magic lamp for genie, if they want but no point dwelling over that, its too depressing. Looksmatch and personality match still date just fine in the real world.

• So Sad
Isn't the lack of dimorphism a massive failo tho, bro?

I'll be content as fuck to run harmony game if my lack of dimorphism wasn't a failo
Well Indian pretty boys probably fall into second or third picture from right.
Look at Sid and Varun. They are GigaChad in India. Because they have harmony and got lean.

Who cares about few more mm of bone? Only PSL autist.
Also Indian beauty standards: Light Skin, 180 cm and harmony.
It’s not like you’re gonna move to western country.

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn and Deleted member 16275
Well Indian pretty boys probably fall into second or third picture from right.
....:hnghn:

no way that feminine, man, send me a pic of who you mean?

Look at Sid and Varun. They are GigaChad in India. Because they have harmony and got lean.

I agree but they fall into the 3rd one from the left surely.

• JFL
Reactions: chinpilled69
I am far right on the Dismorphism scale above
I am a second child, plus mom is very boneless and small

• +1
Reactions: Slob
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21700
I am far right on the Dismorphism scale above
I am a second child, plus mom is very boneless and small
No way bhai, you are 3rd one from the left easily.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21700 and justinzayn
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chinpilled69 and Deleted member 21700
@Preston @Chadeep @ForeverRecession forgot to tag, sorry :feelsbadman: do y'all have any advice?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
Hard disagree man, idk what to tell ya :hnghn:
It’s laughable tbh that you think they belong to left side. Just Google pics of Varun next to John.
Faces on left side are robust and masculine. Example = John.
Varun legit has a V shape feminine narrow jaw with no ramus. Are these robust features?

Same with Siddarth. From his angular profiles and gonian angle you will see he has feminine jaw.
Only reason his face appears wider is shorter skull.

any side effects of it? will it work at age 20 and above?

Idk side effects but it should work.
John went from pretty boy to robust masculine chad.

• Hmm...
It’s laughable tbh that you think they belong to left side. Just Google pics of Varun next to John.
Faces on left side are robust and masculine. Example = John.
Varun legit has a V shape feminine narrow jaw with no ramus. Are these robust features?

Same with Siddarth. From his angular profiles and gonian angle you will see he has feminine jaw.
Only reason his face appears wider is shorter skull.
i disagree and i dont wanna continue the argument either.
Idk side effects but it should work.
John went from pretty boy to robust masculine chad.
alright, thanks.

• JFL
Reactions: chinpilled69
Indian Chico 🔥🔥🔥

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and wollet2
  • +1
Reactions: House Lannister
@Preston @Chadeep @ForeverRecession forgot to tag, sorry :feelsbadman: do y'all have any advice?
Idk just start squinting :feelshehe:
Jokes aside, it’s better you stay neotenous. It’s more congruent with ur height and stature. Trust me Masculine face would failo you, other retards on this site don’t understand importance of looks congruency.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2 and Deleted member 16275
Jokes aside, it’s better you stay neotenous. It’s more congruent with ur height and stature. Trust me Masculine face would failo you, other retards on this site don’t understand importance of looks congruency.
This guy needs ear pinning, nose change and few mm of vertical genio to ascend.
But no obviously because few mm of wider bone = life (PSL view).

:lul:
It detracts from harmony too tho, bro. That's the problem. My lower third is like 0.93 times my middle one, not to mention high IPD.

I need dimorphism too fix these harmony flaws.

If i liftmaxx to 5'7, wouldn't it suit a slightly more masculine (and harmonic) face than the one i do rn? And 5'7 shouldn't be a death tier height here in india afaik

Do i look my age at the very least tho? :feelsbadman:

im 17 and 8 months like i said in OP.

• +1
:lul:

It detracts from harmony too tho, bro. That's the problem. My lower third is like 0.93 times my middle one, not to mention high IPD.

I need dimorphism too fix these harmony flaws.

If i liftmaxx to 5'7, wouldn't it suit a slightly more masculine (and harmonic) face than the one i do rn? And 5'7 shouldn't be a death tier height here in india afaik
@ForeverRecession yo did you see this message

• +1
  • +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back