Can my facial dimorphism be increased at this point?

I'll do that as my last option i guess. Chico/zayn-tier prettyboys have wider appeal so i wanna know if i have potential to reach their dimorphism level by my 20s, natty or even with the help of SARMS and shit.
I think twink max is my only hope tbh, we will do each other’s make up and nails

@StrangerDanger @inferiorpispot234

Tbh I can’t find what aesthetic I want to go for I have 0 pretty features and I unless I make some out of thin air that’s ova, on the other hand I also have no masculine features.

Pretty much I’m a unseasoned cuck

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
I also have no masculine features.
Eye area and bones

You probably have high FWHR too. Lean-maxx and you'll look like Jordan Barett

• JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Eye area and bones

My fhwr isn’t that high it’s exactly 2 and I look nothing like Jordan barrett Idek why people say these things

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
My fhwr isn’t that high it’s exactly 2 and I look nothing like Jordan barrett Idek why people say these things
2 is ideal AF

• JFL
Eye area and bones

I have terrible bones tbh, my jaw is only 91.2% width not wide enough to be mogger, my cheekbones aren’t high set enough, my ramus mopeds to be taller, my chin isn’t robust enough

I'll do that as my last option i guess. Chico/zayn-tier prettyboys have wider appeal so i wanna know if i have potential to reach their dimorphism level by my 20s, natty or even with the help of SARMS and shit.
@StrangerDanger thoughts, man? Do you reckon I'll be able to reach their dimorphism level or nah? what about with mk677, letro, etc.?

• +1
@StrangerDanger thoughts, man? Do you reckon I'll be able to reach their dimorphism level or nah? what about with mk677, letro, etc.?
@StrangerDanger isn’t thr be all end all dude, it’s your decision do what makes you happy and what’s achieveable

Also twink max👍

• +1
Its better to cutecelmax with 5'5
I dont see why you wanna look dimorphic when you have the perfect stats for being a cutecel
5'5 cutecel >> 5'5 ogre

• +1
Its better to cutecelmax with 5'5
I dont see why you wanna look dimorphic when you have the perfect stats for being a cutecel
5'5 cutecel >> 5'5 ogre
I guess I agree with the congruency pill

But the lack of dimorphism really detracts my harmony. For example, IPD, Facial thirds, FWHR, etc. This is the problem.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón and StrangerDanger
Personally I want to achieve masc nordic warrior pheno like

Aragorn

Jamie Lannister

Achilles

I need grow bones and become nordic though

@inferiorpispot234 @StrangerDanger

Maybe I should pretty boy max instead but it doesn’t fulfill me I hate pretty boys and I probably can’t anyways

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and StrangerDanger
Personally I want to achieve masc nordic warrior pheno like

Aragorn
View attachment 1845375
Jamie Lannister
View attachment 1845379
Achilles
View attachment 1845381

I need grow bones and become nordic though

@inferiorpispot234 @StrangerDanger

Maybe I should pretty boy max instead but it doesn’t fulfill me I hate pretty boys and I probably can’t anyways
I dont think you can unless puberty does some wonders cause you lack the ruggedness and you have too much baltic in you, nonexistent brows, baltic eyes, nose, lips, wooly hair etc, round chin and bloat etc

• +1
I dont think you can unless puberty does some wonders cause you lack the ruggedness and you have too much baltic in you, nonexistent brows, baltic eyes, nose, lips, wooly hair etc, round chin and bloat etc
Idk what aesthetic I fit in, alien I guess🤷‍♂️

• JFL
I’ve been trying to find my aesthetic forever but I don’t think I have a niche I can max out I just have to me max

• +1
Baltic farmer max

• JFL
I really do have normie east baltic farmer pheno, I’d like to be a farmer tbh seem like a nice job and lifestyle I might farm max

• JFL
I really do have normie east baltic farmer pheno, I’d like to be a farmer tbh seem like a nice job and lifestyle I might farm max
barrettmax

• Hmm...
  • +1
looks no less alien than you tbh
I am a alien also east baltic trait because the pheno has a terrible clash of features that ruins everything that makes people look normal

• +1
I am a alien also east baltic trait because the pheno has a terrible clash of features that ruins everything that makes people look normal
name a psl god who doesnt have alienish and exotic traits

• Hmm...
I only have alien traits I wish I had more exotic features to percentile features all my are to low percentile and mid asf

You are right though gandy, opry, barrett are all uncanny asf and even Chico has that weird aegal sal shit I’ve never even seem before irl

Predominately Savoxalids like me aren’t exotic for same reasons as opry or gandy but for bad pheno recombination and evolution, spent to much time fucking pigs in mountains

Mk677 has little to no side effects of taken with berberine. And actual craniofacial growth along with maxilla growth takes place. It's basically Increasing gh levels. You'll just sleep more . They work until you're 25 . Clomid is for t levels and dimorphism . Works very well . 🤙
until 25? no lol it works forever.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
You are right though gandy, opry, barrett are all uncanny asf and even Chico has that weird aegal sal shit I’ve never even seem before irl
psl gods dont make any sense. there are people who arent psl gods with just as much appeal and dont look weird. just because some fags on a website deem a few guys as gods doesnt mean overexaggerated features are ideal and we can see this on tiktok and with chadfishes

• +1
you need to twinkmaxx like gosha and ben grosskopf and the likes of them
now that i consider it, you sure my nose won't be a significant problem when twink-maxxing? :feelsbadman:

• Hmm...
psl gods dont make any sense. there are people who arent psl gods with just as much appeal and dont look weird. just because some fags on a website deem a few guys as gods doesnt mean overexaggerated features are ideal and we can see this on tiktok and with chadfishes
Wrong, it’s because those features are giga rare

Do you even begin to understand how rare it is to have oprys eye area and zygos placement that alone literally is one in millions

People just don’t have eye areas like gandy they don’t, give you anyway gandys eye area and they ascend

These guys have totally insane 99.999999999th percentile features and yet still have harmony that’s what makes them god amongst men obviously there are men on there level of smv but never that level of aesthetics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
It would have been better if you started taking testo meds since 14/15,
But dont worry, you will masculinze , your jaw will grown more, and get bigger till 19 to 24
I am not sure if you will see any Drastic change tbh
But it could be late puberty,
There is hope
T-MEDs?

• Hmm...
Reactions: justinzayn
i mean whatever testosterone his doctor gave him
its not testosterone, its cholecalciferol for vitamin d maxxing

but it seems that vitamin d might increase T slightly

• Woah
Reactions: justinzayn
Mk677 has little to no side effects of taken with berberine. And actual craniofacial growth along with maxilla growth takes place. It's basically Increasing gh levels. You'll just sleep more . They work until you're 25 . Clomid is for t levels and dimorphism . Works very well . 🤙
mk677 is one of the worst things to take imo. Nothing but bad effects, really bad acne after effects. did you even take it yourself??