Can PDO threads help with niggative cuckthal tilt?

M

MA_ascender

Gold
maybe this can save NCTcels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fxckz and Mister Fuwy
PDO threads is the new mewing that fixes everything

in the past people would say mewing would give u cheekbones, get more deep set eyes, brow ridge, fix recessed chin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404, lebronjames23, gooner888 and 3 others

in the past people would say mewing would give u cheekbones, get more deep set eyes, brow ridge, fix recessed chin
Im just wondering wtf they can actually do since people either say theyre a godsend and you should use them everywhere on your face or saying its complete cope and doesnt do shit. by your response i guess its the latter

• +1
Reactions: silencio and Mister Fuwy
Ask pinhead he became a 10/10 with PDO threads
IMG 5370

• JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404, silencio and MA_ascender
pic from @Clavicular 's thread

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater and Clavicular
It looks uncanny and ugly to do a foxy eye thread lift, also increases uee

@NorwoodAscender @CoreSchizo

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
no clue but i plan on trying it this summer
me too i was thinking of doing it in June. Im at like 16 percent bf and want to get leaner for summer but ill just look like a skinnyfag. might bulk during this summer idk

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
Nope. It's mainly due to recessed infras and flat zygos. Very rare to have NCT if you have prominent cheekbones.

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
Nope. It's mainly due to recessed infras and flat zygos. Very rare to have NCT if you have prominent cheekbones.
i have my mother's (good) cheekbones but my dad gave me horrid NCT and some upper eyelid exposure. I havent measured the angles and shit but its pretty damn bad

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 97baHater and St.TikTokcel
i think ill try inserting them in my thighs first to get the hang of it before trying it on my face

just so i can get used to inserting the pins and stuff
fair enough but wouldnt injecting something real (like sterile water idk I think that should work) be better practice? or maybe do the jawline tightening idea by @Orc first

fair enough but wouldnt injecting something real (like sterile water idk I think that should work) be better practice? or maybe do the jawline tightening idea by @Orc first
i thinks so. youre just supposed to insert the pins and then pull them out after some time right? some procedures involve tying and shit and im still kinda confused

Im just wondering wtf they can actually do since people either say theyre a godsend and you should use them everywhere on your face or saying its complete cope and doesnt do shit. by your response i guess its the latter
so what do you think

I don't think it's cope, but i know that will make a little difference, and little difference is better than no difference

I don't think it's cope, but i know that will make a little difference, and little difference is better than no difference
good idc tbh i was gonna do them anyway. ill buy a 20 count box and use most of them on my eyes and some in my chin and jawline