Can people have good facial features but still look "off"?

D

Deleted member 1751

Account deleted
I've seen people with good cheekbones, jawline, nose and eye area but still looks kind of off but at the same time I've seen people with retruded mandible, overbite and non-existent zygos who look good. Why is this so? Facial Harmony? Have you had same experience as mine? Like look at Christain Bale. He has narrow jaw and recessed chin but still looks very handsome.

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, turkproducer, KrissKross and 1 other person
@Drugs

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pietrosiek, Drugs and Deleted member 1751
Yes, I saw two chads in the gym a little while ago with recessed chins, but would be coping to say they didn't slay.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Yes, I saw two chads in the gym a little while ago with recessed chins, but would be coping to say they didn't slay.
Just be aesthetic and slay theory

Harmony trumps good features

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Arvenas, Pietrosiek, Drugs and 3 others
I wish i had good facial Harmony. I have good cheekbones, jaw and square chin but because of bad skin and bad hair i don't get any female attention besides some random stares

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Its all about facial ratios. You can have the best individual features in the world but if your ratios are off you wont be goodlooking.

What we call ¨harmony¨ is all your facial ratios together fitting one another.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426 and Deleted member 1751
Tall, they were heightmaxxed
People don't know how much a halo height is. Even if you are not 6+, having tallish proportions make you very aesthetic. I'm only 180 cms but due to long legs people think I'm 6+. Even some foids have mentioned me as tall dude

w1Bovuu.png

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616, Gebirgscel, Zygos4Life and 1 other person
Its all about facial ratios. You can have the best individual features in the world but if your ratios are off you wont be goodlooking.

What we call ¨harmony¨ is all your facial ratios together fitting one another.
It's over then
Who's this guy with Chico's hair?

Just this honestly.

You can have perfect facial structure/growth but can still be average/ugly just because lack of harmony.

This is the thing people don't get here. Perfect growth will not make you good looking but a bad growth will make you look worse/ugly.

Harmony > Good growth (though bad growth usually ruin harmony)

That being said, Harmony + Good growth is obviously superior.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616, Deleted member 1751 and Deleted member 1464
Just this honestly.

You can have perfect facial structure/growth but can still be average/ugly just because lack of harmony.

This is the thing people don't get here. Perfect growth will not make you good looking but a bad growth will make you look worse/ugly.

Harmony > Good growth (though bad growth usually ruin harmony)

That being said, Harmony + Good growth is obviously superior.
Anyway to Harmonymaxx? Someone told me skinmaxing and hairmaxxing would give you a boost.

Thats because me and you and everyone here is a closeted gay cunt and we see guys in a faggy way, if you have good features you are gl, simple as thay

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 1751
its not all about anything ffs
For facial attractiveness, its mostly about ratios. Obviously it is not everything in looks.

Water is wet

Thats because me and you and everyone here is a closeted gay cunt and we see guys in a faggy way, if you have good features you are gl, simple as thay
Damn

This forum is full of "off" people with Chad features..

Whoa that guy with selfies in the bath?

He has hunter eyes and looks ugly

• +1
Reactions: Effortless and Deleted member 1751
This forum is full of "off" people with Chad features..

Whoa that guy with selfies in the bath?

He has hunter eyes and looks ugly
Exactly. You talking about orb?

Anyway to Harmonymaxx? Someone told me skinmaxing and hairmaxxing would give you a boost.

I would say that Harmony is completely genetics if you have good growth.

One of the most important factor in creating harmony though is having balanced facial thirds.

Your face is composed of three main sections:
  • The Upper Third: from your hairline to the space between your brows
  • The Middle Third: from the middle of your brows to the bottom of your nose
  • The Lower Third: from the bottom of your nose to the bottom of the chin
"The closer these thirds are to being equal in length the more likely it is that you have a harmonious attractive face. When one of these thirds is significantly too long or too short it can drastically impact how attractive the face is."

Example

Hairmaxxing is legit for harmonymaxxing, having hair that frame your face creates Illusion of balanced facial thirds.

vs

See how a bigger rounder upper third completely ruins his facial thirds but he mitigate this with HAIR.

Another example of hair creating balanced facial thirds

vs

Other than hair there is not much you can do with softmaxxing to create harmony, your option would limited to surgery.

Skinnmaxxing is not harmonymaxxing, skinmaxxing is maxing your biggest and most important current health indicator.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2, Deleted member 1751, Deleted member 2426 and 1 other person
yea ofc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751