Can phenibut be used to help with exposure therapy or is it cope?

nuisance

nuisance

Bronze
I've been looking into phenibut for quite a while. Now I'm not as high inhib as I used to be but I feel like I plateaued in my progress socially in the past year. Neither good nor bad.

I was wondering if using phenibut during social events can help improve inhibition while being off it by means of exposure therapy. Or will it be like me always chasing the feeling of it when off I'm off it?

Take pregabalin/Lyrica much better than phenibut

• +1
Reactions: distance decay

Look into this thread, helped me out with nootropics, phenibut is just too addictive and can only be used once a week to ensure you dont become numb to it

Look into this thread, helped me out with nootropics, phenibut is just too addictive and can only be used once a week to ensure you dont become numb to it
Thanks yea I don't plan on using it more than once a week probably even less, I'm in college rn so I'm not going out that much. Which of those nootropics do you take/like?

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
Thanks yea I don't plan on using it more than once a week probably even less, I'm in college rn so I'm not going out that much. Which of those nootropics do you take/like?
Ritalin and Lyrica, im gonna try everything on there eventually im just too busy right now and getting shipments for certain drugs are hard because my country has cucked laws. Lyrica is pretty good for social settings for me, I gain 100 charisma from it, I dont really need it anymore I just take it if its at a super important event. I would probably use vorinostat and exposure therapy if I knew what I knew at your place in life.

Just make sure you are actually getting good stuff not indian market items, they most likely will not do anything

I've been looking into phenibut for quite a while. Now I'm not as high inhib as I used to be but I feel like I plateaued in my progress socially in the past year. Neither good nor bad.

I was wondering if using phenibut during social events can help improve inhibition while being off it by means of exposure therapy. Or will it be like me always chasing the feeling of it when off I'm off it?

I use phenibut 2-3 times a week, I use 3-4 g each time. I am not addicted. Recently I have been to a vacation for a week, where I couldn't take it. I didn't have any withdrawal symptoms or didn't notice rebound effects.

Not gonna lie, this made me a slayer. It was the final step I needed to become low inhib, have an uncaring (low cortisol) face, when needed, be very sociable and talkative, etc.

Also a lot of idiots don't do enough research. You should read the reddit phenibut group for days. Did you know, that you can lower or mitigate the rebound effects with NAC and taurine? Or that, you can enhance its effect with citruline and caffeine? I take NAC and taurine, so I don't have withdrawal symptoms. And I am not an addict faggot, who takes more and more each and every day. Just don't do that.

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, Yerico7 and cyprian_tomaszewski
I use phenibut 2-3 times a week, I use 3-4 g each time. I am not addicted. Recently I have been to a vacation for a week, where I couldn't take it. I didn't have any withdrawal symptoms or didn't notice rebound effects.

Not gonna lie, this made me a slayer. It was the final step I needed to become low inhib, have an uncaring (low cortisol) face, when needed, be very sociable and talkative, etc.

Also a lot of idiots don't do enough research. You should read the reddit phenibut group for days. Did you know, that you can lower or mitigate the rebound effects with NAC and taurine? Or that, you can enhance its effect with citruline and caffeine? I take NAC and taurine, so I don't have withdrawal symptoms. And I am not an addict faggot, who takes more and more each and every day. Just don't do that.
Yea, I checked out the Reddit ill look into enhancing it with caffeine. Sounds like this could work for what I need I to. I drink occasionally butits bad for you plus most of my friend groups/gatherings arent into drinking. So looking into other things. I sent you a PM.

also do you take FAA or HCL

where do you even find it guys? I see it was discontinued everywhere

The older I get the more I realize all substances are cope and just fuck me in the long run

The older I get the more I realize all substances are cope and just fuck me in the long run
Why Because they make it worse or you get addicted? If you are retarted you could become a phenibut tweaker.

Why Because they make it worse or you get addicted? If you are retarted you could become a phenibut tweaker.
i already tried phenibut. Retarded because I fuck up my dopamine system. I only got addicted to kratom. but that was for just 4 months.

i already tried phenibut. Retarded because I fuck up my dopamine system. I only got addicted to kratom. but that was for just 4 months.D
Did you abuse it? I feel like it has the same effect as alcohol ocassonal drinkin' should not affect your dopamine

its useless

Did you abuse it? I feel like it has the same effect as alcohol ocassonal drinkin' should not affect your dopamine
i didnt abuse it. Still, like I said all substances are cope. Alcohol is in the end the best cope. I realized the best way is to be sober and stop being a pussy. ymmw.