Can proviron by itself sustain supraphysiological muscle mass ?

6'4 looksmaxxxer

6'4 looksmaxxxer

Ascension or death
After 6 weeks i want to come off everything to give my body a rest but i want to retain muscle and libido.Is 50 mgs of proviron a day enough to hold on to muscle and maintain libido ? @jefferson

How are you giving your body a rest if you're on something that shuts down the HTPA? Your nervous/adrenal system needs a break as well. Not only that but your blood pressure will be higher than baseline.

Just come off completely and use high doses of clomid. Clomid is also used as another form of TRT and many older guys because it brings testosterone levels above baseline even for those who are low T and thought they needed injection.

If you're going to shut yourself down with low doses and want to maintain your gains you might as well shoot 300mg of pharm grade cyp WITH provirion, you'd probably continue to make gains on these doses.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
How are you giving your body a rest if you're on something that shuts down the HTPA? Your nervous/adrenal system needs a break as well. Not only that but your blood pressure will be higher than baseline.

Just come off completely and use high doses of clomid. Clomid is also used as another form of TRT and many older guys because it brings testosterone levels above baseline even for those who are low T and thought they needed injection.

If you're going to shut yourself down with low doses and want to maintain your gains you might as well shoot 300mg of pharm grade cyp WITH provirion, you'd probably continue to make gains on these doses.
I only have some nolvadex. I might run it to keep my test high while i recover.

Afaik proviron doesn't shut down HTPA

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Extremely autistic move

what youre doing is a technically bncing but in a very autistic and unneficient way

• Hmm...
Extremely autistic move

what youre doing is a technically bncing but in a very autistic and unneficient way
I didn't understand what you're trying to say

no tbh

just cycle off totally you will lose some mass but it's better than being on year round

• +1