Can somebody explain the difference between normal lefort 1 and UPSLIDING lefort 1?

D

Deleted member 4797

Kraken
I see this term tossed around a lot here and its new to me. I haven't seen people on Lookism or Jawsurgeryforums use this terminology. They only say Lefort1 or CCW rotation.

Is the upsliding Lefort1 cut higher or something?
Does it give more paranasal projection?
Better Occlusal Plane without need CCW rotation?
Does it make the nose more/less upturned than normal Lefort1, or no difference with nose upturning?

Somebody blackpilled explain this please, thanks.
bump? xd

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Jew_Supremacist, Deleted member 4054 and 1 other person

Regular lefort 1
Preview2x cbaf2dba

Upsliding lefort 1
Lf1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, Jew_Supremacist, diggbicc and 4 others
bump, anyone know the answer? Is there any list of various modifications to either lefort or bsso that should be considered?

bump, anyone know the answer? Is there any list of various modifications to either lefort or bsso that should be considered?
PM me your pics if you like, I'll let you know if you need to worry about modifications.

I had my bimax since posting this thread, so have first hand experience of the surgery now too.

• Love it
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist
PM me your pics if you like, I'll let you know if you need to worry about modifications.

I had my bimax since posting this thread, so have first hand experience of the surgery now too.
I can't view your profile, it says you limit who lets you view it. I probably don't have the rep since I just made an account in January, been lurking for over a year though. You have to pm me I think or idk how to do it. Thanks so much for the offer btw this is exactly the info I need, can't wait to hear ur opinion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797

Can I PM about bimax. I have an overbite, is that a typical reason for bimax?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797