Can somebody slap a realistic looking beard on my face ?

Birdcell

Birdcell

Not Zephir
I'll pay as well if you want. 5$ only tho :(
PXL 20240122 054310455

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
IMG 8317
Leanmax to 5% bodyfat brah, you will mog!

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Birdcell
Screenshot 20240408 041419 FaceApp

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Birdcell
Femboy

• JFL
Reactions: Birdcell
Holy shit it descends him insanely hard.
Yes indeed, looks like some farmer from ancient times. I think, If I get any beard growth , I'll have to go with something 'modern'

Oh no , that's not looking good. I'm cucked not having any real beard at 22 even. Don't know the cause but has probably something to do with DHT , since I have barely an hair even on my ass.
Beard would make you look worse. A heavy stubble would look good, but you look good clean shaven too.

Only a beard like that would make you look like homeless child molester.

• JFL
Beard would make you look worse. A heavy stubble would look good, but you look good clean shaven too.

Only a beard like that would make you look like homeless child molester.
Is there any consensus to , as do women find men with beard "sexier" ? Sorry for using this cringe term.

Yes, here you go
Snapchat 692240565

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 68396, wsada and Birdcell
Is there any consensus to , as do women find men with beard "sexier" ? Sorry for using this cringe term.
They don’t necessarily find men with beard sexier, they only care about how good he looks. Moet people have weak lower thirds, so a beard or heavy stubble will create the illusion of a better lower third.

A good lower third is seen as an sexually dimorphic trait. A strong clean shaven jawline also looks sexy in the eyes of women.

• +1
They don’t necessarily find men with beard sexier, they only care about how good he looks. Moet people have weak lower thirds, so a beard or heavy stubble will create the illusion of a better lower third.

A good lower third is seen as an sexually dimorphic trait. A strong clean shaven jawline also looks sexy in the eyes of women.
Ok , understood. Thank you boss 😎.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
OP low key wants dicks photoshopped on his face

• JFL
Reactions: wsada

• So Sad
What a weird looking cunt. Lemme guess you;re British?

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
What a weird looking cunt. Lemme guess you;re British?
No, I'm not even white (it's probably this specific picture making me appear somewhat white). I'm from the Caucasus region, specifically the northern Caucasus.

• Woah
Reactions: WeiWei
No, I'm not even white (it's probably this specific picture making me appear somewhat white). I'm from the Caucasus region, specifically the northern Caucasus.
Russian?

Fuck, that's such a subhuman place to be from
It's one of those places you just kind of forget exists
Like central Asia - Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan etc

• JFL
Fuck, that's such a subhuman place to be from
It's one of those places you just kind of forget exists
Like central Asia - Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan etc
Yeah , I get what you mean. Imagine somebody says "hello guys , I'm from Djibouti" . However I must note , that we chechens are very proud even of our heritage and culture but I guess almost every nation is.

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer