Story from highschool

M

mike21

Silver
I remember it was a sunny day,the classes were over,me and my friend (he's a chadlite) decided to go home,after some time of walking, we decide to go on a bench and talk about how bad were our grades,meanwhile we see the girl from our class (i loved her,and decided that next week im going to ask her out.) lives next as she tries to open the metal door with a key chip,my friend runs and loudly says "hey,remember when you told me,that you're gonna allow me to do it"
The girl replies "do what"
My friend says "slap your ass"
She responds "ohhh right,i forgot but do it fast because my mom is coming from work and she might notice us"
I sit there as a cuck and try to jestermaxx in order to slap her too on the ass too,making jokes about her butt,and ask if i can do it
She replies "hahaha,nooo" with a disgusted, shocking face looking at me.I had never been so embrassed in my life,in that day.
TL;DR:Cucked by chadlite friend

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: panjeet currycel, Detective, arab_chink and 2 others
everyone has a blackpill story like this

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Detective, NebulaExplorer, mike21 and 1 other person
I feel sorry for you. my one oneitis was never disgusted by me she loved me for who I am

• +1
Reactions: mike21
I remember it was a sunny day,the classes were over,me and my friend (he's a chadlite) decided to go home,after some time of walking, we decide to go on a bench and talk about how bad were our grades,meanwhile we see the girl from our class (i loved her,and decided that next week im going to ask her out.) lives next as she tries to open the metal door with a key chip,my friend runs and loudly says "hey,remember when you told me,that you're gonna allow me to do it"
She responds "ohhh right,i forgot but do it fast because my mom is coming from work and she might notice us"
I sit there as a cuck and try to jestermaxx in order to slap her too on the ass too,making jokes about her butt,and ask if i can do it
She replies "hahaha,nooo" with a disgusted, shocking face looking at me.I had never been so embrassed in my life,in that day.
Fuck that nga and hoe, leave her op and focus on better girls

• +1
fuck that's brutal

• +1
People always try to gaslight us into thinking we're wrong, when it really comes down to having experiences like this. I've seen the chadlite/chad treatment happen right in front of my eyes, yet everyone denies it. Of course, this guy could be chatting out of his ass, but I see no reason why he would.

The blackpill chooses you, not the other way around. If you're good looking, it doesn't matter what you say, it all works out in the end. If you're not? It doesn't matter what you say, it all comes crashing down on you.

• +1