Can someone explain to me how Bar/Club game works?

K

Kirby7000

Master
When I am out at the bar/club or at public venues I sometimes get approached by women? (They would bump into me or my brother or come walking across the room and/or say some silly compliment or ask an odd question).

Is this an IOI? Is this a free ticket to getting laid or are there more steps such as talking and getting numbers.

I am not familiar with club culture and how this works. Do you bring them home that night and smash?

Am I just overacting and this is the normal for most guys to get teased and women still will only choose the best men in the club?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
yes it's an ioi but you need to be nt to turn it into same night sex
and she might just be shooting her shot with multiple guys and choosing the best available guy at the end of the night

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268 and Suimaxxer
Show up

Mog hard

Bitches come up to you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2268 and Deleted member 25667
Its just foids who recently broke up with htn

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15698
Its just foids who recently broke up with htn

yes it's an ioi but you need to be nt to turn it into same night sex
and she might just be shooting her shot with multiple guys and choosing the best available guy at the end of the night
So i shouldnt bother with going to clubs and this just whores on the rebound?

• +1
So i shouldnt bother with going to clubs and this just whores on the rebound?
You need to remember when you go to a club that if you weren’t there then the girl you’re taking out would be sleeping with a different dude tonight. If you can’t accept this then don’t go to clubs or atleast don’t try to get sex out of it.

• +1
Reactions: PYT
You need to remember when you go to a club that if you weren’t there then the girl you’re taking out would be sleeping with a different dude tonight. If you can’t accept this then don’t go to clubs or atleast don’t try to get sex out of it.
Yeah nigga if you don’t want hoes what are you doing at a club💀

• +1
what steps do you take when a girl gives you a signal or at least talks to you. A girl aggressively pushed past me and my brother and just stood next to me for sometime.

Can I say anything and would it work. Isn't there a stat that a woman determines if she will sleep with you within 6 seconds of meeting you.

• +1
what steps do you take when a girl gives you a signal or at least talks to you. A girl aggressively pushed past me and my brother and just stood next to me for sometime.

Can I say anything and would it work.
I have no friends and barely talk to anyone so I can't give any advice on this
Isn't there a stat that a woman determines if she will sleep with you within 6 seconds of meeting you.
She will decide if she is okay with having sex with you within 6 seconds but this doesn't mean she will actively pursue having sex with you; unless you are greater than or equal to 5.75psl and minimum average height and there is nobody else nearby that mogs you, then she might push for sex.

She will decide if she is okay with having sex with you within 6 seconds but this doesn't mean she will actively pursue having sex with you; unless you are greater than or equal to 5.75psl and minimum average height and there is nobody else nearby that mogs you, then she might push for sex.
Thanks. So basically its a mog war

• +1
Basically talk to every hot girl you see, touch her within 5 minutes, take her somewhere quiet in the bar/club, go for makeout and invite her back to your place for a drink

• +1

Idiot. JFL at giving advice when your under 10 lay count

• So Sad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back