Can someone explain why the fuck my eyebrows grew back thick as fuck but my scalp hair looks like sparse pubes

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
5 years and I still don’t know what happened
D5CE1165 5F94 48EC 9BD2 448F80FE827F

all doctors/nurses don’t give me an answer they insist no drug they know of that was administered could’ve caused this especially at the dose especially once they’re out of my system
Blood test after blood test with no fucking answer
Imma go ER on them holy shit basically killed me

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8461, TRNA, St. Wristcel and 2 others
chadpreets.co

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Deleted member 4106, sergeant blackpill and 3 others
you give me yo bones and i give you my hair what about it a fair deal

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: magnificentcel, .👽., tyronelite and 6 others
Chad tbh.
Just get a hair system.

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and SubhumanCurrycel
Chad tbh.
Just get a hair system.
I’m on my way to another doctor if this guy doesn’t give me an answer after I’ve done so many fucking tests + brought my entire medical history + drugs and dosages I’m done
3A02296A 967A 492E B466 DF14DD54BD44

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: magnificentcel, 5'8manlet, Baldingman1998 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Some guys bald in a diffused way instead of the classic horseshoe pattern. Maybe you are suffering from androgenic alopecia but you don't realize it because you are a diffused thinner? Just speculating here.

Attachments

• 1611786141099.png
    1611786141099.png
    777.6 KB · Views: 109
Some guys bald in a diffused way instead of the classic horseshoe pattern. Maybe you are suffering from androgenic alopecia but you don't realize it because you are a diffused thinner? Just speculating here.
Nobody Norwood’s at 12 lmfao it was from the chemotherapy and perhaps there’s another autoimmune issue from my treatment
Both grandfathers have full heads of hair + dad.

• Woah
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
kinda off topic but something throws off your face besides hair idk why

• +1
+ it’s not progressively getting worse so yea

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
There’s an underlying autoimmune disease you aren’t aware of. Doctors visits won’t give you the answer you need.

You’ll have to research yourself and find what’s happening, and how to fix

• +1
season 3 chad GIF by Bachelor in Paradise
is back

• JFL
Because you are not balding.. You could still create clean haircut..... Why not trying fade your sides and back? It will make you face look more masculine and clean.

• +1
If you fap, then you should stop. Because I experienced a significant amount hair gain when I stopped fapping for a month. Before that... all the prolactin release caused my hair to shed all over in the shower. I'm not sure about your case since you claimed to have cancer tho.

• Woah
There’s an underlying autoimmune disease you aren’t aware of. Doctors visits won’t give you the answer you need.

You’ll have to research yourself and find what’s happening, and how to fix
I’ve been tested for everything from thyroid to alopecia arieta everything came out fine idek anymore

I’ve been tested for everything from thyroid to alopecia arieta everything came out fine idek anymore
How severe is the loss/thinning? It doesn’t really look that bad in the photo.

• +1
I’m on my way to another doctor if this guy doesn’t give me an answer after I’ve done so many fucking tests + brought my entire medical history + drugs and dosages I’m done
View attachment 949674
He wont give you an answer.
Doctors are trained to treat diseases, no one cares/learns about hairloss, even if it is a side effect of your medication.

Best thing you can do is save your money, consult with someone who does hair system and book it.

• +1
He wont give you an answer.
Doctors are trained to treat diseases, no one cares/learns about hairloss, even if it is a side effect of your medication.

Best thing you can do is save your money, consult with someone who does hair system and book it.
I am back and I indeed did not get an answer

• +1
Reactions: Stare
mirin that jaw, were your teeth touching when you took this pic?

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back