This Hormone "SPEEDS UP" Height Growth. (HOW TO GET HEIGHTMAXING RESULTS MUCH QUICKER)

yeah idk what bro is talking about every site used to buy steroids has t3 it is only uncommon in the drug and peptide community not the steroid one
yes 90% of steroid websites offer t3, its common to use t3 especially preparing for competition, i don't know why he made it look like it was so hard to find it.

yes 90% of steroid websites offer t3, its common to use t3 especially preparing for competition, i don't know why he made it look like it was so hard to find it.
I honestly would not recommend it for height growth unless someone is hard cutting for competition thyroid levels fuck shit up BADLY I just started my cut with a cruise dose of test soon to add in 2-3iu hgh

Man t3 isnt THAT hard to source, chances are a few of the popular UGLs are selling legit t3. You can also buy it from real pharmacies from those websites that get it via indian prescriptions. Its not some kind of hidden gem that the gov is guarding.
Those are shit quality and underdoses like I said. You can get cytomel in those roid stores but they tend to be shit quality usually mixed with some clen to give the illusion that it’s ripping off your fat

Great post.meanwhile I am overdosing with t4 and clen to speed up my metabolism, lose weight and grow taller. Hope it works.

• +1
Reactions: 147
Those are shit quality and underdoses like I said. You can get cytomel in those roid stores but they tend to be shit quality usually mixed with some clen to give the illusion that it’s ripping off your fat
you can buy brand name pharma cytomel on most mainstream roid sources like the ones on meso and eroids.

you can buy brand name pharma cytomel on most mainstream roid sources like the ones on meso and eroids.
Everything is branded bro..

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Everything is branded bro..
Could you just take t4 which is not really faked and that would yield similar results to t3.

Edit: Especially if your heightmaxing with HGH ( GH increases conversion of t4 to t3 )

• +1
Reactions: 147 and enchanted_elixir
Good luck getting t3 lol . Only I know where it can be accessed. Govt and FDA know its an elixir, you can only get t4 which is vastly inferior - the one @Lars used. Also you do not want to increase TSH nor does being above the reference range of t3/t4 levels mean you will spend your nights fidgety.
I updated the thread.

Steroid sites should have T3. It's not that expensive. Literally not expensive.

Could you just take t4 which is not really faked and that would yield similar results to t3.

Edit: Especially if your heightmaxing with HGH ( GH increases conversion of t4 to t3 )
T3 is stronger, but is shorter lasting.
T4 is the opposite.

I'll use accupuncture points to stimulate the thyroid gland lolol.

• +1
Reactions: s4raw and enchanted_elixir
Grab a pen and push it into your thumb. Chinese medicine tyoa shit. Search for the point on google. The thumb is for the pineal which secretes GH. i haven't done it in a while

• Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and the_nextDavidLaid
Grab a pen and push it into your thumb. Chinese medicine tyoa shit. Search for the point on google. The thumb is for the pineal which secretes GH. i haven't done it in a while
You sure this shit works?

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe
You cant control the dosage and btw NDT is extremely hard to toggleshoot. Often the values are underreported so you actually end up replacing your endogenous production with an even lower dose of thyroid.
You can’t suppress thyroid through medication

You can’t suppress thyroid through medication
Endogenous productions gets shut down if you take around 20 mg as natural production is also 20 mcg, you should either take 10 mcg split into two dose a day or do what I do and take 35 mcg a day split into 5 doses which will take you beyound the normal thyroid you produce, for those with low thyroid sensitivty the latter protocol works best

Endogenous productions gets shut down if you take around 20 mg as natural production is also 20 mcg, you should either take 10 mcg split into two dose a day or do what I do and take 35 mcg a day split into 5 doses which will take you beyound the normal thyroid you produce, for those with low thyroid sensitivty the latter protocol works best
Where'd you learn this

Where'd you learn this
Because they used to give only 10 mcg t3 to some people, and 10 doesnt shut down thyroid it actually adds to the existing thyroid but if you take 25 mcg t3 you are just replacing your normal thyroid secretion with exogenous source so body will stop producing it, if you decide to take more thna 10 you have take around 40 mcg. Ray Peat actualy said its good to give the thyroid gland some rest and to take exogenous sources for a while can be good for the gland. Thyroid always comes back when you stop but its good to slwoly reduce it as body takes 3 days to notice that you dont have enough thyroid in your body

Because they used to give only 10 mcg t3 to some people, and 10 doesnt shut down thyroid it actually adds to the existing thyroid but if you take 25 mcg t3 you are just replacing your normal thyroid secretion with exogenous source so body will stop producing it, if you decide to take more thna 10 you have take around 40 mcg. Ray Peat actualy said its good to give the thyroid gland some rest and to take exogenous sources for a while can be good for the gland. Thyroid always comes back when you stop but its good to slwoly reduce it as body takes 3 days to notice that you dont have enough thyroid in your body

Hgh causes igf-1

Negative Effects of High Thyroid Hormone (Hyperthyroidism)
Now, what I said sounds great and all but beware! Having elevated thyroid levels accelerates all processes in the body and can start to become detrimental the more elevated your thyroid levels are. Of course, you'll grow at a much rapid rate but you can (maybe, might, possibly) also get...
  • So much energy it prevents you from sleeping or being able to relax. (Opposite to hypothyroidism's fatigue)
  • Diarrhea (Opposite to hypothyroidism's constipation)
  • Sweating (Opposite to hypothyroidism's dry skin)
  • Rapid heart rate (Opposite to hypothyroidism's low heart rate)
  • BULGING EYES (Opposite to hypothyroidism's tired eyes)
  • Intolerance of heat since the body's already hotter than normal (Opposite to hypothyroidism's intolerance of cold)
  • Increased blood pressure (both hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism have this trait)
Hey, great thread, but I do think you aren't being honest or weren't aware of certain things when it comes to taking thyroid, when you released this thread (correct me if I'm wrong, I could've possibly not seen that you referenced these things) :

1. Taking thyroid medication accelerates everything, including your bone age

While yes, taking thyroid medication can accelerate height growth, if you take too much (which can easily happen might I add), your bone age will rapidly increase. This is very common in hypothyroidism patients, as oftentimes, they will experience an immediate growth spurt in 1-2 years when they first start taking thyroid medication, but their overall projected adult height is still bad since their bone age had rapidly increased alongside it. This is also very common in people with hyperthyroidism, as it's often noticed that girls with Graves disease grow faster, but also stop growing much faster than their peers. So while they may be above average height as an adolescent, it could even out as they get older! High thyroid values leads to high total test leading to more aromatization leading to high e2 levels, leading to closed growth plates.

2. Taking thyroid medication won't automatically increase your growth rate at 16+

You have to keep in mind, that taking thyroid medication when you don't need it and you don't have a doctor is a very technical process that would require you to have a relatively in-depth understanding of TSH, total t4, and total t3, and how to modulate them accurately, and how to modulate them to the levels that you need for rapid height growth without going hyperthyroid. If you are an older heightmaxxer with closing growth plates, it isn't as easy as popping thyroid medication and you'll start growing. It is a very particular process that is usually done alongside a doctor for maximum effectiveness, not the opinion of fellow forum members. It'll be very rare that someone will grow on here because the fact that they used thyroid medication, as meant they would've gotten a baseline test, used the correct dosage to cause increased height growth, and withstood the possible effects of short-term hypothyroidism. The only good thing is that if you mess up with your thyroid dosing, your thyroid gland will bounce back much faster than your hypothalamus (testosterone) levels.

• +1
true theres actually a pharmaceutical drug which is essentially just thyroid extract from pigs.
So it was bqck in the day. I know a Legit source

@Osie was ahead of you.

• +1
Hey, great thread, but I do think you aren't being honest or weren't aware of certain things when it comes to taking thyroid, when you released this thread (correct me if I'm wrong, I could've possibly not seen that you referenced these things) :

1. Taking thyroid medication accelerates everything, including your bone age

While yes, taking thyroid medication can accelerate height growth, if you take too much (which can easily happen might I add), your bone age will rapidly increase. This is very common in hypothyroidism patients, as oftentimes, they will experience an immediate growth spurt in 1-2 years when they first start taking thyroid medication, but their overall projected adult height is still bad since their bone age had rapidly increased alongside it. This is also very common in people with hyperthyroidism, as it's often noticed that girls with Graves disease grow faster, but also stop growing much faster than their peers. So while they may be above average height as an adolescent, it could even out as they get older! High thyroid values leads to high total test leading to more aromatization leading to high e2 levels, leading to closed growth plates.

2. Taking thyroid medication won't automatically increase your growth rate at 16+

You have to keep in mind, that taking thyroid medication when you don't need it and you don't have a doctor is a very technical process that would require you to have a relatively in-depth understanding of TSH, total t4, and total t3, and how to modulate them accurately, and how to modulate them to the levels that you need for rapid height growth without going hyperthyroid. If you are an older heightmaxxer with closing growth plates, it isn't as easy as popping thyroid medication and you'll start growing. It is a very particular process that is usually done alongside a doctor for maximum effectiveness, not the opinion of fellow forum members. It'll be very rare that someone will grow on here because the fact that they used thyroid medication, as meant they would've gotten a baseline test, used the correct dosage to cause increased height growth, and withstood the possible effects of short-term hypothyroidism. The only good thing is that if you mess up with your thyroid dosing, your thyroid gland will bounce back much faster than your hypothalamus (testosterone) levels.
Hey! Thanks for the critique.
  1. I did say this.
Also, faster metabolisms and hyperthyroidism would also accelerate growth plate closure at a rate faster than normal (since everything would be accelerated). Make sure you're taking an aromatase inhibitor to prevent growth plate closure.
  1. I did suggest blood tests so people can first track it.
  2. How can we measure our thyroid hormone levels?
    • Getting a blood test.
    • Since thyroid hormones and metabolism are correlated, we can use digital weight scales and metabolism trackers (like Lumen) to track metabolic rate, and assume that higher metabolism levels means we're producing more thyroid hormones.
"is a very technical process that would require you to have a relatively in-depth understanding of TSH, total t4, and total t3, and how to modulate them accurately, and how to modulate them to the levels that you need for rapid height growth without going hyperthyroid."
I also suggested people the ideal scenario for thyroid hormone enhancement.

I'd suggest elevating your thyroid levels as much as possible without getting undesirable side effects. The golden zone for thyroid levels for heightmaxing would be to get a stack, and dose it as much as possible without getting undesirable side effects. This way, we can enhance our height growth as much as possible without getting goiters, bulging eyes, irritability, restlessness, and concerningly high heart rates and blood pressure levels.

If you are an older heightmaxxer with closing growth plates, it isn't as easy as popping thyroid medication and you'll start growing. It is a very particular process that is usually done alongside a doctor for maximum effectiveness, not the opinion of fellow forum members. It'll be very rare that someone will grow on here because the fact that they used thyroid medication, as meant they would've gotten a baseline test, used the correct dosage to cause increased height growth, and withstood the possible effects of short-term hypothyroidism.

Obviously. It needs to be paired with growth factors and aromatase inhibitors or else you're just accelerating your growth plate closure, which would suck.

• +1
Reactions: Osie
@BrahminBoss

My pharmacy sells thyroid for 5 bucks

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Yup , forgot to mention

I want to buy now but high inhib asf I look like a teen and not an adult yet
T3 is what you want. T4 is inferior

T3 is what you want. T4 is inferior
Why not both at a ratio , I will also buy T3 but not sure of the purity as you said it’s expensive . I have a source

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Hey! Thanks for the critique.
  1. I did say this.

1. I did suggest blood tests so people can first track it.
"is a very technical process that would require you to have a relatively in-depth understanding of TSH, total t4, and total t3, and how to modulate them accurately, and how to modulate them to the levels that you need for rapid height growth without going hyperthyroid."
I also suggested people the ideal scenario for thyroid hormone enhancement.

Obviously. It needs to be paired with growth factors and aromatase inhibitors or else you're just accelerating your growth plate closure, which would suck.
Great response! Responds to each one of my points fairly and accurately. And my apologies for not reading the post in depth as I knew you might have already addressed my critiques within the response, but I didn't read it thoroughly enough!

Overall, I think we can both agree that while thyroid medication has efficacy in heightmaxxing, it is a challenging thing to dose accurately and use effectively for heightmaxxing. I normally just recommend low dosage t4 as anything beyond that without clear tests can put someone listening to my advice in harm's way!

What thyroid values in terms of TSH, total T3, and total t4 do you think people should be aiming for in order to maximize height through thyroid medication?

• +1
Why not both at a ratio , I will also buy T3 but not sure of the purity as you said it’s expensive . I have a source
You can always take T4 and Zinc for T3.

Great response! Responds to each one of my points fairly and accurately. And my apologies for not reading the post in depth as I knew you might have already addressed my critiques within the response, but I didn't read it thoroughly enough!

Overall, I think we can both agree that while thyroid medication has efficacy in heightmaxxing, it is a challenging thing to dose accurately and use effectively for heightmaxxing. I normally just recommend low dosage t4 as anything beyond that without clear tests can put someone listening to my advice in harm's way!

What thyroid values in terms of TSH, total T3, and total t4 do you think people should be aiming for in order to maximize height through thyroid medication?
Well I couldn't find ideal thyroid values so I just left it with take enough to increase your thyroid hormones without undesirable side effects. Some people may get more or less undesirable side effects at the same thyroid level, so I gave the user the responsibility to find out through experimentation to see what works for them.

its really not that serious my middle brother is 6'8 with hypothyroidism and has always been a bigger dude its just genetics
Hypothyroidism increases the length of puberty and delays growth plate closure.

This could be the cheapest Heightmaxxing plan in existence though, t3 and ai if proven to work could be novel in the world of maximizing height growth. T3 speeds bone age up but that’s only due to increased estrogen. If this works alone then you could potentially pair an acetylcholinesterase inhibitor (or cjc) and something to aid deep sleep. I see literally 0 reason this wouldn’t work, it’s literally less work than injecting a thousand peptides hourly. Over time if this actually becomes a stack that’s commonly used we might have a better idea on how to dose it just right so we don’t go into hyperthyroid territory, also many bodybuilders do t3 at doses above 50 mcg before competitions and they turn out to not have any major issues, I think it’s more of a problem with high t4.

• +1
Reactions: kyrre
⚠️ Notices:
  • This thread is a surface level thread. It is not in-depth
  • I recently learned this information, as such, it could have informational defects or missing important information. Please do your own research and verify important information.
  • As always, anything that affects height also affects frame, so this can also be used as a framemaxing technique.
  • The information almost entirely discusses the relationship between height and the hormone I'll discuss. Thyroid hormone affects the body in so many ways outside of height, so please do your own research! The entire forum would appreciate it if you could build upon this knowledge and popularize the use of the knowledge in this thread.
  • Also, read every word.

🔥What if I told you that there's a hormone that accelerates height growth?

What if I told you that this hormone can make you achieve what would usually take 2 months in 3 weeks when it comes to heightmaxing?
*The statement above is an example to illustrate my point, not a scientific fact.

This hormone is a strong regulator of metabolism. It has a strong influence on our metabolism. Metabolism is the word that describes and consists of all life-sustaining chemical reactions in organisms. It's your body's engine. Just like the body, an engine takes in fuel, does things to it, and expels heat.
  • Metabolism starts with an input (food, water, air, supplements, etc.)
  • Metabolism has a process (doing what it needs to do with the resources given)
  • Metabolism has an output (urine, poop, heat, carbon dioxide, etc.)
View attachment 2587355

The body has a host of chemical reactions it performs every second. Those chemical reactions are metabolic processes. Some examples are.
  • The conversion of protein into amino acids is a chemical reaction.
  • The construction of amino acids to IGF-1 is a chemical reaction
  • The production of converting testosterone into estrogen through aromatase is a chemical reaction.
And that's just scratching the surface... there are way more than a trillion chemical reactions happening in your body, every second.
And the umbrella term for all of this is "metabolism".

This hormone speeds up your metabolism, essentially making your body work quicker. How does that help with height growth?
Obviously, if your body is working quicker, the speed at which you gain height, muscle, etc. will be quicker. All chemical processes will happen quicker.

This hormone is called: thyroid hormone
When your body creates thyroid hormones, it creates two variants.
  • Triiodothyronine, also known as T3.
    • This thyroid hormone is the less abundant, more active, stronger (about 3 to 4 times stronger), short-lasting thyroid hormone.
  • Thyroxine, also known as T4.
    • This thyroid hormone is the more abundant, less active, weaker, longer-lasting thyroid hormone.

It is scientific fact that children, adolescents and young adults with either slower metabolisms or hypothyroidism (below normal thyroid hormone levels) grow at a slower rate, and in those with hypothyroidism, sometimes abnormally slow 🐌than those with regular thyroid hormone levels. It is also a fact that children, adolescents and young adults with either faster metabolisms, or hyperthyroidism (above normal thyroid hormone levels) grow at a faster rate, and in those with hyperthyroidism, sometimes abnormally fast 🚅 than those with regular thyroid levels.

Also, faster metabolisms and hyperthyroidism would also accelerate growth plate closure at a rate faster than normal (since everything would be accelerated). Make sure you're taking an aromatase inhibitor to prevent growth plate closure.

Low thyroid hormones slow down the body's processes, while high thyroid hormones speed up the body's processes.

View attachment 2587690
Source: EZMed

Faster metabolism could explain why skinnier, healthy, non-malnourished people tend to be taller.
Snail GIF by MotoGP
Driving Ford GIF by FIA World Rally Championship

So enhancing our thyroid hormone levels, especially T3 will accelerate our height growth, allowing us to get faster and quicker results.
Yes, IGF-1 helps us get taller and without it, we wouldn't be able to get taller but paired with thyroid hormone, we can get taller QUICKER 🔥

Higher thyroid levels accelerates protein synthesis and cell division, among other things. This means we can produce more things like IGF-1, TGF-β, long bone growth, etc. in
LESS TIME!

Star Wars Spaceship GIF by Xbox

What causes or increase the likelihood of low thyroid hormone levels?
  • Iodine deficiency: Iodine is a prevalent deficiency in the world. Please consume enough iodine. You can get iodized salt, take a multivitamin with 100% or near 100% of the daily value (the amount you need everyday), or take an Iodine supplement that has 100% or more of the daily value.
  • Malnutrition: The nutrition pill is evil. You or your parents may be malnourishing you as we speak. Insufficient nutrition, especially protein, vitamins and minerals leads to a decrease in all hormones and growth factors.
  • Medical Conditions: Some examples include inflammatory bowel disease, severe heart disease, diabetes mellitus, celiac disease, or a blood disorder, anorexia nervosa.
  • Slow Metabolism: The whole body is slowed down and can't produce enough thyroid hormone in a timely manner, leading to lower thyroid levels.
  • Genetics: Errors in genes that influence thyroid hormone can cause lower baseline thyroid hormone levels.
  • Alcohol Consumption: Alcohol not only lowers thyroid hormone levels, but also destroys your body, epigenetics and appearance. This is very obvious. Stay away from alcohol.
  • Environmental Pollutants: Harmful particles and radiation lower thyroid hormone levels and destroys your body, epigenetics and appearance. Again, obvious.
  • Negative Mental States: Things like stress and depression increase cortisol (stress hormone) lowers thyroid hormone levels, ruins your epigenetics, health and appearance. Obvious.
  • Smoking: Similar effects as above. Lowers thyroid hormone levels, ruins your epigenetics, health and appearance.
  • Sedentary Lifestyle: Another epidysgenic trait. Lowers thyroid hormone levels, ruins your epigenetics, health and appearance.
  • Obesity: Similar effects as above. Lowers thyroid hormone levels, ruins your epigenetics, health and appearance.
  • Toxic diet (processed foods, harmful preservatives, etc.): Lowers thyroid hormone levels, ruins your epigenetics, health and appearance.
  • Sleep Deprivation or Non-Optimal Sleep: Another obvious one. Although this time, sleep deprivation increases cortisol (stress hormone), which hinders thyroid hormone production
  • Genetics, Disorders or Fetal Development: You could be born with an inferior ability to absorb iodine, have defective thyroid-related genes, pituitary disorders, thyroid disorders,or your mother was malnourished (especially with iodine, and to a lesser extent, minerals like selenium and zinc), an alcoholic, had pollutants, smoked, etc. while you were in her stomach.
View attachment 2587512
"Here displays a man with congenital iodine deficiency syndrome. Iodine is a very crucial mineral for thyroid hormone production. This is a rather extreme case."

Congenital iodine deficiency syndrome (CIDS) is a medical condition present at birth marked by impaired physical and mental development, due to insufficient thyroid hormone (hypothyroidism) often caused by insufficient dietary iodine during pregnancy. It is one cause of underactive thyroid function at birth, called congenital hypothyroidism (Wikipedia).

Thyroid hormone is essential to physical development in the same way that HGH & IGF-1 are.

Effects of low thyroid levels on development
  • Poor growth that leads to short stature. (Mayo Clinic, 2022)
  • Delayed development of permanent teeth. (Mayo Clinic, 2022)
  • Delayed puberty. (Mayo Clinic, 2022)
  • Poor mental development. (Mayo Clinic, 2022)
  • Poor physical development in general.
  • Delays bone age and growth plate closure due to lack of growth.
General effects of low thyroid hormone (hypothyroidism)
Please understand that the more of these you have, the more likely you are to have this. Just because you have one or a few, doesn't mean you have it. If you definitely want to know if you have hypothyroidism, talk to a doctor.
  • Tiredness. (Mayo Clinic, 2022)
  • More sensitivity to cold. (Mayo Clinic, 2022)
  • Constipation. (Mayo Clinic, 2022)
  • Dry skin. (Mayo Clinic, 2022)
  • Weight gain. (Mayo Clinic, 2022)
  • Puffy face. (Mayo Clinic, 2022)
  • Hoarse voice. (Mayo Clinic, 2022)
  • Coarse hair and skin. (Mayo Clinic, 2022)
  • Muscle weakness. (Mayo Clinic, 2022)
  • Muscle aches, tenderness and stiffness. (Mayo Clinic, 2022)
  • Thinning hair. (Mayo Clinic, 2022)
  • Slowed heart rate, also called bradycardia. (Mayo Clinic, 2022)
  • Depression. (Mayo Clinic, 2022)
  • Memory problems and "brain fog" (Mayo Clinic, 2022)
So, what can we do to increase our thyroid hormone levels?
  • Be healthy and properly nourished: Get enough protein, vitamins and minerals everyday.
  • Iodine: Iodine is an important mineral (the most important) for thyroid hormone synthesis. The two thyroid hormones both have iodine in their chemical structure. A lack of iodine would subsequently not allow the body to produce thyroid hormone. Take an multivitamin with iodine, a lot of iodized salt, iodine-rich foods, or an iodine supplement.
  • Tyrosine: Tyrosine is an amino acid plays a very important role in thyroid hormone synthesis. According to Mount Sinai: "The thyroid gland combines tyrosine and iodine to make thyroid hormone. You can eat tyrosine-rich foods, or get tyrosine through supplementation.
  • Selenium: Selenium is also important and supports efficient thyroid hormone synthesis and metabolism. You can get it through a multivitamin or through an individual supplement. You can get this through multi-vitamins, food, or supplements
  • Zinc: Zinc is another essential mineral for thyroid hormone synthesis and metabolism. "Zinc is needed for the production of hormones T3, T4, and thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH)." (https://www.genesisperformancechiro.com, 2021). You can get it through a multivitamin, food, or supplements
  • Copper: Another important mineral for thyroid hormone support. You can get it through a multivitamin, food or through an individual supplement.
  • Vitamin D: A correlation between Vitamin D and higher thyroid-stimulating-hormone (this hormone tells the body to make thyroid hormones) has been established by several studies [1, 2]. You can get it through a multivitamin, food, sun or through an individual supplement.
  • Testagen: A peptide that normalizes testosterone and thyroid hormone. Half-life is unknown
  • Protirelin: This peptide increases thyroid stimulating hormone. TSH tells the body to produce T3 and T4. Half life is short though, under 30 minutes.
  • Levothyroxine (Synthetic T4): This pharmaceutical drug is a synthetic version of T4. If you're interested, you can get it here without a prescription at this online OTC store. You can also search up "levothyroxine online otc" or "levothyroxine steroid purchase" or "levothyroxine steroid buy", or find a steroid or online OTC site and see if they have it. There should be plenty of secret sources for this.
  • Liothyronine (Synthetic T3): This is a synthetic version of T3. You can also search up "liothyronine", or "liothyronine steroid buy" or "liothyronine steroid purchase", or find a steroid or online OTC site and see if they have it. There should be plenty of secret sources for this.
View attachment 2587750

Dosages should be calculated based on information written by doctors on the internet. You choose the dose that is right for you. I personally would take high amounts of iodine, tyrosine and zinc, along with making sure I get enough copper, selenium, etc.

I'd suggest elevating your thyroid levels as much as possible without getting undesirable side effects. The golden zone for thyroid levels for heightmaxing would be to get a stack, and dose it as much as possible without getting undesirable side effects. This way, we can enhance our height growth as much as possible without getting goiters, bulging eyes, irritability, restlessness, and concerningly high heart rates and blood pressure levels.

How can we measure our thyroid hormone levels?
  • Getting a blood test.
  • Since thyroid hormones and metabolism are correlated, we can use digital weight scales and metabolism trackers (like Lumen) to track metabolic rate, and assume that higher metabolism levels means we're producing more thyroid hormones.

Negative Effects of High Thyroid Hormone (Hyperthyroidism)
Now, what I said sounds great and all but beware! Having elevated thyroid levels accelerates all processes in the body and can start to become detrimental the more elevated your thyroid levels are. Of course, you'll grow at a much rapid rate but you can (maybe, might, possibly) also get...
  • So much energy it prevents you from sleeping or being able to relax. (Opposite to hypothyroidism's fatigue)
  • Diarrhea (Opposite to hypothyroidism's constipation)
  • Sweating (Opposite to hypothyroidism's dry skin)
  • Rapid heart rate (Opposite to hypothyroidism's low heart rate)
  • BULGING EYES (Opposite to hypothyroidism's tired eyes)
  • Intolerance of heat since the body's already hotter than normal (Opposite to hypothyroidism's intolerance of cold)
  • Increased blood pressure (both hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism have this trait)
and much more... Many of these symptoms can lead to further complications, like how high blood pressure and an abnormally elevated heart rate slowly deteriorates the cardiovascular system and the heart.

TLDR: Increasing thyroid hormones, like T3 and T4 accelerates height growth and metabolism. Please read the thread though, specifically the sections that relate to symptoms of hyperthyroidism so you don't potentially fuck yourself up.

Also, recall that this thread is based on information I know as of today (3rd of December, 2023). Parts of it could either be incorrect, missing important information, or might be recommending things that might not be recommendable.

Thanks for reading!

Works Cited
  1. https://journals.lww.com/indjem/Ful...ffects_of_Vitamin_D_Supplementation_on.3.aspx
  2. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3921055/
References & Resources Used.
  1. https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/hypothyroidism/symptoms-causes/
  2. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Congenital_iodine_deficiency_syndrome
  3. https://www.genesisperformancechiro.com/blog/2021/1/25/11mp13xowiu3qivn7v4d38gc9xt6xa
  4. https://www.everydayhealth.com/hs/healthy-living-with-hypothyroidism/vitamins/
  5. https://www.mountsinai.org/health-library/condition/hypothyroidism
So smoking decreases that shit

This could be the cheapest Heightmaxxing plan in existence though, t3 and ai if proven to work could be novel in the world of maximizing height growth. T3 speeds bone age up but that’s only due to increased estrogen. If this works alone then you could potentially pair an acetylcholinesterase inhibitor (or cjc) and something to aid deep sleep. I see literally 0 reason this wouldn’t work, it’s literally less work than injecting a thousand peptides hourly. Over time if this actually becomes a stack that’s commonly used we might have a better idea on how to dose it just right so we don’t go into hyperthyroid territory, also many bodybuilders do t3 at doses above 50 mcg before competitions and they turn out to not have any major issues, I think it’s more of a problem with high t4.
Well, to properly increase your thyroid values for heightmaxing purposes, it'd require you to dose both t4 and t3 at the same time.

Also, I just came up with a solution on the spot to this problem! I think that the way we should approach this is to essentially turn subclinically hyperthyroid! And this is when people have normal T4 and T3 values, but relatively low TSH, or when people have relatively normal TSH but high T4 and T3 values. And the reason why I think this should be considered as a possible outcome is because when you are subclinically hyperthyroid, it's often symptomless and usually doesn't need to be treated.

Screenshot 593

This is the same thing with subclinical hypothyroidism, if you have it, you normally don't feel it, and often what happens is that subclinical hypothyroid people are given to much thyroid hormone when they don't actually need it.

The only issue is being subclinically hyperthyroid enough for increased growth velocity. Or do we need to push to the extreme more?

What are your thoughts on this theory? @barnmatrix @enchanted_elixir @lightskinbengali @dannydipss
(PSA: any smart heightmaxxer that I didn't tag, I want to hear what you think as well if you see this, it's just that at the moment that I am trying this I forgot or don't know how to spell your username!)

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and lightskinbengali
Well, to properly increase your thyroid values for heightmaxing purposes, it'd require you to dose both t4 and t3 at the same time.

Also, I just came up with a solution on the spot to this problem! I think that the way we should approach this is to essentially turn subclinically hyperthyroid! And this is when people have normal T4 and T3 values, but relatively low TSH, or when people have relatively normal TSH but high T4 and T3 values. And the reason why I think this should be considered as a possible outcome is because when you are subclinically hyperthyroid, it's often symptomless and usually doesn't need to be treated.

View attachment 2603981

This is the same thing with subclinical hypothyroidism, if you have it, you normally don't feel it, and often what happens is that subclinical hypothyroid people are given to much thyroid hormone when they don't actually need it.

The only issue is being subclinically hyperthyroid enough for increased growth velocity. Or do we need to push to the extreme more?

What are your thoughts on this theory? @barnmatrix @enchanted_elixir @lightskinbengali @dannydipss
(PSA: any smart heightmaxxer that I didn't tag, I want to hear what you think as well if you see this, it's just that at the moment that I am trying this I forgot or don't know how to spell your username!)
how would one go about lowering their tsh?

View attachment 2603981

I'll respond later but this study might be helpful, if i'm not interpreting it incorrectly it increases igf 1 https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/8330446/
Subclinical levels would be 220 ng/dl whilst being safe but I need to study more and get back to you.

View attachment 2603981

I think it makes a lot more sense in a risk/reward context than spamming t3 like the OP of this thread is suggesting, the lack of evidence may be problematic however the evidence showing a correlation between thyroid hormone and growth rate is enough in my opinion to back up your theory. Of course blasting thyroid hormones would have the potential to yield more results but not at all worth it in my opinion. Thyroid hormones are pretty dangerous to play around with.

• +1
Reactions: Osie
I think it makes a lot more sense in a risk/reward context than spamming t3 like the OP of this thread is suggesting, the lack of evidence may be problematic however the evidence showing a correlation between thyroid hormone and growth rate is enough in my opinion to back up your theory. Of course blasting thyroid hormones would have the potential to yield more results but not at all worth it in my opinion. Thyroid hormones are pretty dangerous to play around with.
Yeah, I agree, just an idea to work with for the ones looking for another way to heightmax. Not recommended unless complete understanding of how to do it safely!

• +1
Reactions: barnmatrix
if you're over the age of 18 pack it up this thread is useless