Can someone explain wtf is up with my hair

O

Ocelot

When I comb it to my right, the hair looks shiny and greasy in the sun (despite it being washed like a day ago)

5897BC30 3434 4A26 B2CB FAE4A6B22EA3

Yet when I comb it to the left (against the cowlick and against how my hair naturally sits), it’s normal
2EF49070 4569 4613 89CF E2AC86AF4371

The pics don’t do much justice to how different my hair texture looks when I comb it to different sides.

I want matte hair that stays up, any recommendations for how often I should wash my hair if I use product, how to make it stay matte yet healthy, anything else I should know?

Your receding hairline is the problem.

also I dont have any product on my hair in these pics.

Your receding hairline is the problem.
Dedsrs?
B44E04D8 B256 418C B1A5 429C534820BA

My skin quality is disgusting I’m aware.

Also that doesn’t answer the question I asked in OP

Last edited:
he doesn't look like he's receding tbh
as for your question OP idk tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: Ocelot
Curry. Over bro sorry. Same issue too though

• JFL
tell me what hairstyle you have, how often you wash your hair, do you use products, oils etc.
currently I have a graded undercut though I'm trying to grow my sides out. I use coconut oil mixed with amla oil and put it for 30 minutes on my hair before I shower. As for products, I use American Crew clay to style my hair and then I go out.

I would minimize using products though because it's not good IMO.

• +1
mirin curryskin btw total halo

hey 🏛🏛🌝🌝

how you have it in the shower is how it will come out during the day hair is a meme aside from covering a big forehead

also thanks for the love on my post the other day

we can’t get away with many things other races can so id say don’t taper up the sides looking like a successful coder or programmer is smartest right now with your race’s success in silicon valley knowing iq changes up from high indian brahmin many many points from the standard deviation

if the wave is going up id say ride it all the way up no patagonia or any of that nonsense but definitely some silk shirts too non rimmed glasses and no gold, lastly don’t associate with non tech people if possible we have a similar problem with a bad social stigma so staying away from that is more of a plus than any minor changes, staying fluid and icy

thanks for the love again

godspeed

• JFL
currently I have a graded undercut though I'm trying to grow my sides out. I use coconut oil mixed with amla oil and put it for 30 minutes on my hair before I shower. As for products, I use American Crew clay to style my hair and then I go out.

I would minimize using products though because it's not good IMO.
You wash your hair every morning, you sleep with product still on your hair?

Also products are necessary for me as my hair stays down naturally.

You wash your hair every morning, you sleep with product still on your hair?

Also products are necessary for me as my hair stays down naturally.

No, I wash my hair every two days. I don't sleep with product on my hair, that's not good for your hair.

I don't recommend washing your hair a lot. Stick to co-washing and lower shampooing to once a week tbh. If you have to wash it every day that's fine imo but just don't use shampoo a lot. From my experience it makes everything worse. (IF YOU'RE A GYMCEL/ATHLETIC & SWEAT A LOT THEN NGL you'll have to ask another gymcel for help on how to wash hair)

• +1
hey 🏛🏛🌝🌝

how you have it in the shower is how it will come out during the day hair is a meme aside from covering a big forehead

also thanks for the love on my post the other day

we can’t get away with many things other races can so id say don’t taper up the sides looking like a successful coder or programmer is smartest right now with your race’s success in silicon valley knowing iq changes up from high indian brahmin many many points from the standard deviation

if the wave is going up id say ride it all the way up no patagonia or any of that nonsense but definitely some silk shirts too non rimmed glasses and no gold, lastly don’t associate with non tech people if possible we have a similar problem with a bad social stigma so staying away from that is more of a plus than any minor changes, staying fluid and icy

thanks for the love again

godspeed
Dude I'm 16 not some tech support scammer lol.

Anyway, I've found that how I have my hair in the shower plays little role in how it is throughout the day, even though I've heard a lot of people including you say it makes a difference, my hair is a bit odd in that sense I guess.

Short sides and top up is what works for me tbh, if you saw the rest of my face you'd get it.

No, I wash my hair every two days. I don't sleep with product on my hair, that's not good for your hair.

I don't recommend washing your hair a lot. Stick to co-washing and lower shampooing to once a week tbh. If you have to wash it every day that's fine imo but just don't use shampoo a lot. From my experience it makes everything worse. (IF YOU'RE A GYMCEL/ATHLETIC & SWEAT A LOT THEN NGL you'll have to ask another gymcel for help on how to wash hair)
I mean you said you wash your hair then apply product so you'd have to wash it again in the night before sleeping if you don't have product in your hair then.

Also I sweat a lot everyday + use product everyday so yeah I guess I need something different to make sure my hair stays up yet I'm not overdrying it w shampoos daily.

Tales from the Mumbai slums

i had a guyanese friend in the past who didn’t like the tech genius role there’s not many left for you if im being sincere, if you like rap music id say go for big clothes and a more aggressive mike tyson cut

your hair isn’t odd your not white, my friends have had the same issues normally id say accept your uniqueness bring the self love but it’s almost an insult on this site so... buy some hair wax and force it whichever way your looking for... i sold weed around your age so that might help a lot all things considered

how do you want to look??
what’s your goal??

i had a guyanese friend in the past who didn’t like the tech genius role there’s not many left for you if im being sincere, if you like rap music id say go for big clothes and a more aggressive mike tyson cut

your hair isn’t odd your not white, my friends have had the same issues normally id say accept your uniqueness bring the self love but it’s almost an insult on this site so... buy some hair wax and force it whichever way your looking for... i sold weed around your age so that might help a lot all things considered

how do you want to look??
what’s your goal??
Yeah I use clay but just not in this pic, I just want my hair to look matte while also being healthy.

I don’t have a particular niche I’m looking to fit into. I just want to look the best I possibly can for all its benefits.

how tall are you?

I have the same thing, it's the direction in which our hair grows in.
Nothing we can do about it other than let it flow the way it wants to tbh

• +1
Dedsrs?
View attachment 725606
My skin quality is disgusting I’m aware.

Also that doesn’t answer the question I asked in OP
nigga you see how your touching your hair? how often do you run through your hair like that? I do that as well and my hair is oily just from one side

nigga you see how your touching your hair? how often do you run through your hair like that? I do that as well and my hair is oily just from one side
my hair isn't oily/greasy, it looks like it is