Can someone give me a singular coherent logical reason to do mainstream exercise (bodybuilding, cardio...) ?

Ragnar

Ragnar

part 3 jotaro looks or death
Muscular bodies dont exist in nature, bodybuilding is the biggest brainwash on modern society imo.

I am currently selling my 2000$ home gym that ive built for the past 3 years, ive wasted so much time into "fitness" and "nutrition". So much know enough to become a personal trainer.

I am currently very anti-lifting, and please i want to hear any arguments for bodybuilding, cardio, etc

Idc about Jewish studies that are promoted by multibillion-dollar companies, if you want to link them do it as you will, but i will answer solely by logic

Btw i'm not fat, i have an athletic natural buildbut im regarded as skinny or dyel by 99% of the "fitness" community

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Looksmax Refugee, Deleted member 32440, mortis and 6 others
Sounds like you just want to rationalise your decision

• +1
Reactions: Icon, Lucid, hattrick and 13 others
if you need people to tell you why being muscular makes life easier then I can't convince you

You just need to wait until a guy with the exact same stats as you but muscular and lean cucks you and steals your gf

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Icon, Tomboyslayer, hattrick and 15 others
Sounds like you just want to rationalise your decision
Point of this is to actually change my mind, im open minded, so if someone actually gives me a logical natural answer i might change my mind

if you need people to tell you why being muscular makes life easier then I can't convince you

You just need to wait until a guy with the exact same stats as you but muscular and lean cucks you and steals your gf
being muscular is a niche, yes it attracts lots of Low Quality High Primitivity girls, but all of the High Quality Low primitivity girls i know are not attracted (some even disgusted) by muscles

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman and 5'7 zoomer
There is absolutely no sub Area in Life where strength is a detriment

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, Tomboyslayer, Lucid and 4 others
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Tomboyslayer, Mewton, forevermirin and 3 others
Muscular bodies dont exist in nature, bodybuilding is the biggest brainwash on modern society imo.
Muscles were the main weapons of humas for thousands of years. Physical strength determined if you were a hunter or prey. This statemet is so dumb I can't trust your "logic".

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: klamus, Lucid, zura and 2 others
Bodybuilding is a good cope, us as human we need to cope or we will go insane. Other than that mainstream exctrieses are pretty pointless as a twinkmaxxer myself

• +1
Reactions: Ragnar
Muscles were the main weapons of humas for thousands of years. Physical strength determined if you were a hunter or prey. This statemet is so dumb I can't trust your "logic".
Learn a lil about history, humans were never muscular. Strength doesn't equal muscles

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and 5'7 zoomer
being muscular is a niche, yes it attracts lots of Low Quality High Primitivity girls, but all of the High Quality Low primitivity girls i know are not attracted (some even disgusted) by muscles
There is a difference between being a bloated bodybuilder and having a greek god's physique

• +1
Reactions: Lucid, Lawton88, Mewton and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
Natural lifting is legit to leanmaxx without looking skinny or twink mode. You'll gain a layer of muscle mass that is dry and dense to support your frame and make you look fit/athletic unpumped out of the bed.

This photo is from a video on natural bodybuilding and thee transformation's are all 1 year natural lifting

as you can see they ended up looking lean without looking borderline twink + this is 1 year natural lifting and after 3-4 year's of solid natural training you'll be having peak body you can have in terms of natural genetic limit and all you'd have to do is maintain that.

Natural gymcelling is pointless though if your sub5 or goal is to be big/ jacked in clothe's

Attachments

• IMG_0969.jpeg
    IMG_0969.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton
Natural lifting is legit to leanmaxx without looking skinny or twink mode. You'll gain a layer of muscle mass that is dry and dense to support your frame and make you look fit/athletic unpumped out of the bed.

This photo is from a video on natural bodybuilding and thee transformation's are all 1 year natural lifting

as you can see they ended up looking lean without looking borderline twink + this is 1 year natural lifting and after 3-4 year's of solid natural training you'll be having peak body you can have in terms of natural genetic limit and all you'd have to do is maintain that.

Natural gymcelling is pointless though if your sub5 or goal is to be big/ jacked in clothe's
you just need to change diet to leanmaxx, you dont even have to do any exercise

• Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
this entire thread is retarded because it's based on a garbage concept, wtf does "nature" even mean? why must something be part of nature for you to do? appeal to nature fallacy bhai

if u were losing hair u would take dht blockers, they aren't natural but you keep your hair and thus maintain a key aspect to being an attractive male, a lot of things done here isn't "natural" lmfao but they make your life exponentially better

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Mewton, zura, Deleted member 27472 and 5 others
you just need to change diet to leanmaxx, you dont even have to do any exercise
Wrong actually leanmaxxing without resistence training mean's your body's metobalic state hasn't changed to adapt to low body fat since your removing essential fat's. That's what gymcelling doe's to support your body with the new adapted stress to the body to add lean per lb of muscle for every pound of fat you lose as a physilogical adaptation your body is under placed in the first year of natural lifting.

Also just leanmaxxing with diet with no aerobic or anaerobic excerise put's your body's metobalism in slow rate and decrease's its function's which end's up making you unhelthy in the endocrine system and the rest of your body.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lucid, zura, 5.5psl and 3 others
this entire thread is retarded because it's based on a garbage concept, wtf does "nature" even mean? why must something be part of nature for you to do? appeal to nature fallacy bhai

if u were losing hair u would take dht blockers, they aren't natural but you keep your hair and thus maintain a key aspect to being an attractive male, a lot of things done here isn't "natural" lmfao but they make your life exponentially better
appeal to nature fallacy doesnt exist, name one thing that is natural and is bad

i guess im lucky i wont ever have to think about dht blockers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lucid, Mewton, zura and 3 others
Modern workouts r all bullshit

The most natural form of exercise that homo sapiens should get is hunting wild animals for food

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: User49, 5'7 zoomer and Ragnar
Part of me just starts to believe that girls aren't attracted to the muscle but rather the frame it creates. They like broad shuolders which are mostly genetic but with a bit of body building you can cheat your genetics a little and give the impression that you were born with a better skeletal structure than you actually were. (provided your frame isn't brutally narrow or sloped down)

Sometimes I see better responses to gymcels wearing clothes they fill out rather than going shirtless and coming off a bit egotistical. (and in someway showing that their build was frauded)

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Looksmax Refugee, p0lishsubhuman, zura and 2 others
Wrong actually leanmaxxing without resistence training mean's your body's metobalic state hasn't changed to adapt to low body fat since your removing essential fat's. That's what gymcelling doe's to support your body with the new adapted stress to the body to add lean per lb of muscle for every pound of fat you lose as a physilogical adaptation your body is under placed in the first year of natural lifting.

Also just leanmaxxing with diet with no aerobic or anaerobic excerise put's your body's metobalism in slow rate and decrease's its function's which end's up making you unhelthy in the endocrine system and the rest of your body.
all of this is made up shit made up by the fitness industry, trust me ive studied it and everything is wrong

if you eat a natural diet you dont need to worry about anything of this bs

appeal to nature fallacy doesnt exist, name one thing that is natural and is bad
illness/death from disease, parasites, etc.

just powerlift to get stronger without hypertrophy and improve ur cardio

I am currently selling my 2000$ home gym that ive built for the past 3 years, ive wasted so much time into "fitness" and "nutrition". So much know enough to become a personal trainer.

I am currently very anti-lifting, and please i want to hear any arguments for bodybuilding, cardio, etc

Idc about Jewish studies that are promoted by multibillion-dollar companies, if you want to link them do it as you will, but i will answer solely by logic

Btw i'm not fat, i have an athletic natural buildbut im regarded as skinny or dyel by 99% of the "fitness" community
A muscular lean physique makes women more attracted you, and makes men respect you more, provided you don’t take it to the extremes of bodybuilding. I don’t think there’s any legitimate argument against that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and 5.5psl
why do u say cardio is cope wtf himans were running around all day its natural af

go out into the forest and eat poisonous mushrooms, its natural

jfl
???

its not natural lol

can you give an actual example

• JFL
all of this is made up shit made up by the fitness industry, trust me ive studied it and everything is wrong

if you eat a natural diet you dont need to worry about anything of this bs
No not everything the fitness industry say's is wrong. Some are obviously for propoganda purpose's but you still need to excerise regardless if your diet is perfect. Seriously it doesn't impact your life taking 6 hour's a week at the gym to excerise and enjoy it as a hobby/lifestyle instead of seeing it as a negative thing.

A muscular lean physique makes women more attracted you, and makes men respect you more, provided you don’t take it to the extremes of bodybuilding. I don’t think there’s any legitimate argument against that.
its still just extra weight that will make u gas out quicker

No not everything the fitness industry say's is wrong. Some are obviously for propoganda purpose's but you still need to excerise regardless if your diet is perfect. Seriously it doesn't impact your life taking 6 hour's a week at the gym to excerise and enjoy it as a hobby/lifestyle instead of seeing it as a negative thing.
its unhealthy and ages you

why do u say cardio is cope wtf himans were running around all day its natural af
humans attacked in groups, they were never running if it wasnt from a threat

• Hmm...
its unhealthy and ages you
Over excerising and too much stress on the CNS age's you, Not moderate to slightly high intensity excerise which actually has no effect on aging

• +1
Reactions: colbycovington
Over excerising and too much stress on the CNS age's you, Not moderate to slightly high intensity excerise which actually has no effect on aging
moderate extercise for a prolonged period of time (basically all of your life) will give you the same effects

its still just extra weight that will make u gas out quicker
Gas out in what activity? Marathon running? Yeah a 250lb bodybuilder will have shit cardio but if you actually train hard and do hard conditioning you won’t “gas out” any more than a skinny guy, in whatever activity you’re talking about.

Having a home gym is autistic in 2023 public gyms are basically nightclubs

moderate extercise for a prolonged period of time (basically all of your life) will give you the same effects
there is no aging effect or benefit to excerising moderately. It literally is a form of human movement that is just advanced/technique way of performing a basic human trait.

Cope, people who exercise live longer and have better QOL in their later years.

there is no aging effect or benefit to excerising moderately. It literally is a form of human movement that is just advanced/technique way of performing a basic human trait.
yes so literal body stress will not damage you long term, wheres the logic in that?

Cope, people who exercise live longer and have better QOL in their later years.
most people that live longer (130-150) havent exercised in their whole lives, compare that to bodybuilders and marathon runners dying at 60-70

Gas out in what activity? Marathon running? Yeah a 250lb bodybuilder will have shit cardio but if you actually train hard and do hard conditioning you won’t “gas out” any more than a skinny guy, in whatever activity you’re talking about.
fighting

most people that live longer (130-150) havent exercised in their whole lives, compare that to bodybuilders and marathon runners dying at 60-70
Bodybuilding and marathon running are extremes. You can’t use those examples to condemn exercising entirely. Time ages you regardless of exercising or not. You want to compare us to our ancestors? Ok, how often do you hunt and kill your food with your bare hands or primitive tools, walk/run miles for water, or spend all day farming manually? Didn’t think so. Thats why we exercise.

• +1
Reactions: Lucid and redfacccee
yes so literal body stress will not damage you long term, wheres the logic in that?
from this sentence you said stress wont damage you so then excerise shouldnt be something to be worried about in terms of aging then is it not ?

Bodybuilding and marathon running are extremes. You can’t use those examples to condemn exercising entirely. Time ages you regardless of exercising or not. You want to compare us to our ancestors? Ok, how often do you hunt and kill your food with your bare hands or primitive tools, walk/run miles for water, or spend all day farming manually? Didn’t think so. Thats why we exercise.
exactly if we live sedentary lives and dont need the stress of getting food, we will live longer lives

whats the logic in stressing your body to live longer JFL

from this sentence you said stress wont damage you so then excerise shouldnt be something to be worried about in terms of aging then is it not ?

it was a rethorical question, body stress it will damage you and age you

all jokes aside, gymcelling can be legit for MTN non-manlet guys. if you're 5'6 and below then gymcelling is pointless. if you're HTN and 6'+ then it's pointless also because you don't need it.

average-ish height + average-ish face guys are who benefit from gymcelling.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Ragnar
I’ve had over 50 in competition/tournament fights across BJJ and mma. I’m 190lbs ~10% body fat at 6’1.5”. I lift heavy weights 4-5x per week and train combat sports twice-three times per day on top of that. My cardio is leagues ahead of any twink that doesn’t train hard, and most people that DO train hard that are much lighter than me. Even better, there are TONNES of guys with 20-30lbs of muscle on my that have WAY better cardio than me. Because they’ve trained more.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1