Can someone give me a singular coherent logical reason to do mainstream exercise (bodybuilding, cardio...) ?

mate it literally helps support your physical architecture
its the largest site for glucose metabolism, which is important for preventing diabetes and slowing down cognitive decline
the very process of engaging in the act of lifting weights releases endorphins and myokines which are intimately linked with you mood and anti-inflammation
1. Diabetes doesn't exist if you have a good diet, nor is cognitive decline going to happen

2. Lifting weights reales endorphins because you are stressing your body and obv those are reward chemicals that appear when you escape danger. The mood and inflammation improves a little bit for a small amount of time yes

• JFL
Reactions: User49
Can't look good lean without a decent base

It doesn't take much. Roids are almost never necessary to reach female gaze.
Lucky for me I got one so I'll never gymcel

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ragnar
1. Diabetes doesn't exist if you have a good diet, nor is cognitive decline going to happen

2. Lifting weights reales endorphins because you are stressing your body and obv those are reward chemicals that appear when you escape danger. The mood and inflammation improves a little bit for a small amount of time yes
blud watches sv3rige too much

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and Kingkellz
give me one benefit of muscle mass by just using logic
muscle mass plays a key role in recovery from critical illness or severe trauma, e.g. sepsis, cancer; any injury that imposes greater demands for amino acids. your body will get these amino acids from muscle protein breakdown, severe injuries aren't readily reversed by even with aggressive nutritional support. if you want to live long you need some sort of muscle mass. not to mention that in the case you're hospitalized for a lengthy duration the extensive loss of muscle mass, strength and function that you'll lose that will impair recovery for an even greater amount of time.

although none of this really matters if you never get ill.

psychological well-being, bone health, reduces chance of muscular and skeletal injuries, stronger immune system, better insulin sensitivity.

• +1
Reactions: Ragnar
I’ve had over 50 in competition/tournament fights across BJJ and mma. I’m 190lbs ~10% body fat at 6’1.5”. I lift heavy weights 4-5x per week and train combat sports twice-three times per day on top of that. My cardio is leagues ahead of any twink that doesn’t train hard, and most people that DO train hard that are much lighter than me. Even better, there are TONNES of guys with 20-30lbs of muscle on my that have WAY better cardio than me. Because they’ve trained more.
Surprised no one has actually asked anything about you bro. If you’re actually Colby Covington then I’m mirin hard. You do have some insane cardio with the amount of punches you throw compared to most fighters. If it’s actually you, why are you on this forum?

blud watches sv3rige too much
I don't think OP knows the difference between acute and chronic stress.
Stress is good but distress is bad. They often conflate lifting weights to being in a state of distress or chronic stress which is not the case unless you are lifting heavy all day every day with no rest days or recovery period.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 27472 and User49
I don't think OP knows the difference between acute and chronic stress.
Stress is good but distress is bad. They often conflate lifting weights to being in a state of distress or chronic stress which is not the case unless you are lifting heavy all day every day with no rest days or recovery period.
Consistent acute stress is the same as chronic stress

Maintain youth

Moderate exercise and natural weightlifting activates anti-aging pathways while being out of shape and having metabolic syndrome or diabetes activates a more pro-aging profile. I do think it's crazy to do extreme exercise in your 40s and above though as it stresses the body too much. Long distance runners physically age like crap in their middle ages and of course bodybuilders using roids etc destroy their livers and heart many times.

Life is all about Aesthetics

Surprised no one has actually asked anything about you bro. If you’re actually Colby Covington then I’m mirin hard. You do have some insane cardio with the amount of punches you throw compared to most fighters. If it’s actually you, why are you on this forum?
I’m not actually colby lol, I just also compete and train and think hes cool lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31953
This was the funniest shit I've read all day

Would you to know the reason muscular bodies don't exist in nature?

BECAUSE HUMANS DONT LIVE IN NATURE ANYMORE THEY LIVE IN APARTMENTS AND DRIVE TO THE SUPERMARKET TO "HUNT" YOU MONKEY
Bro thinks humans that hunted wild animals to survive were built like Jordan Barrett or something💀💀

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
OP watched recent techlead video on why exercise bad and suddenly thinks he's smarter abt the topic.

Niro at this shit bait thread btw

If you want to slay in clubs and have ONS, have a lean muscular physique with broad shoulders is a great halo. There have been plenty of studies. If you want a HQNP foid then it doesn’t matter too much and height/face is the main priority.

Woah this thread really exploded

Woah this thread really exploded
I saw it coming, basically going against the mainstream things that are seen as good always bring controversy

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman
Muscular bodies dont exist in nature, bodybuilding is the biggest brainwash on modern society imo.

I am currently selling my 2000$ home gym that ive built for the past 3 years, ive wasted so much time into "fitness" and "nutrition". So much know enough to become a personal trainer.

I am currently very anti-lifting, and please i want to hear any arguments for bodybuilding, cardio, etc

Idc about Jewish studies that are promoted by multibillion-dollar companies, if you want to link them do it as you will, but i will answer solely by logic

Btw i'm not fat, i have an athletic natural buildbut im regarded as skinny or dyel by 99% of the "fitness" community
I can't because I don't recommend bodybuilding, most women vote this as the most attractive body type:

Thousands of polls have been done, it is pretty much conclusive. Body builders signal hormonal imbalances and thus bad fertility and unhealthy offspring. Women like the dad bod even more than body builder body based on polls. However, the amount of women that are into body builders is much more than the amount of body builders alive. So there is more demand than supply so to body builders it seems that women love muscles. But in general women prefer the body type that I just showed. Lean and muscular. Basically functional muscles aiding to hunt and gather.

However, we don't hunt and gather anymore due to modern civilization. So you compensate for that by going to the gym. But don't obsess over it. It only makes you tired and is a waste of energy and time. I do only 3 hours a week in the gym. Been doing it for 3 years and I almost have that body from the picture, I just need to cut a little bit more and lose that last bit of fat.

And gym is just a very small part of my life, i am not obsessed, don't track micro and all that bs and it is working out fine. Just be consistent that's it.

• +1
Reactions: colbycovington and Ragnar
im going to look 20 at 40, 40 at 80 and so on

im going to be more healthy than you at 140 than you at 50
If thats your personal goal then i hope you achieve it. My personal goal is to not live past 100 because i dont condemn being a useless old sag whose just taking up space in the world.