Can someone give me a singular coherent logical reason to do mainstream exercise (bodybuilding, cardio...) ?

Muscular bodies dont exist in nature, bodybuilding is the biggest brainwash on modern society imo.

I am currently selling my 2000$ home gym that ive built for the past 3 years, ive wasted so much time into "fitness" and "nutrition". So much know enough to become a personal trainer.

I am currently very anti-lifting, and please i want to hear any arguments for bodybuilding, cardio, etc

Idc about Jewish studies that are promoted by multibillion-dollar companies, if you want to link them do it as you will, but i will answer solely by logic

Btw i'm not fat, i have an athletic natural buildbut im regarded as skinny or dyel by 99% of the "fitness" community
Watch Mario Rios

Stay small😹

• +1
Reactions: colbycovington and Deleted member 27472
so glad retards like you exist to ease my competition jfl
im 0.000000001% of the population, 70% of men bodybuild or do mainstream exercise... so idk dude

• Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Jfl bro look at this thread :lul:
@Maesthetics=King
such retards , @twilight is cooking this cuck

also if any guys wants to know “are girls attracted to muscles”

run this guy on tinder. half the messages I got were “wow your body is amazing” or “omg your veins” and “your arms 😍” all from good looking girls

way too many tails subscribers on here

3A68C726 4917 49C0 9415 D59A3C802E06

Remember guys, the looks hierarchy goes as follows

Good face + good bod > good face alone > good bod alone. Mog or be mogged world

• +1
Reactions: colbycovington, Deleted member 30918, Mewton and 4 others

run this guy on tinder. half the messages I got were “wow your body is amazing” or “omg your veins” and “your arms 😍” all from good looking girls

View attachment 2332426

where has anyone "cooked" me here

and where did i deny muscles get lq hp girls?

where has anyone "cooked" me here

and where did i deny muscles get lq hp girls?
“muscles only get low quality girls” is such a rubbish cope

the fact that you think this and even have muh trad wife on ur profile shows me ur a bluepilled cuck living out some fantasy that ur gonna get some “high quality trad wife” jfl

• +1
Reactions: lasthope, p0lishsubhuman, Mewton and 2 others

View attachment 2332426

being healthy is better than muh muscles (literal brainwashing)

typical roider cope, have fun dying at 50 to just live a shitty life (but muh very pleasure because lots sex with women and party and gym)

“muscles only get low quality girls” is such a rubbish cope

the fact that you think this and even have muh trad wife on ur profile shows me ur a bluepilled cuck living out some fantasy that ur gonna get some “high quality trad wife” jfl
well yes because looks and height is the only thing you need to attract hq girls

muscles are not a plus, they are a looksmin because your face ages faster

Muscular bodies dont exist in nature, bodybuilding is the biggest brainwash on modern society imo.

I am currently selling my 2000$ home gym that ive built for the past 3 years, ive wasted so much time into "fitness" and "nutrition". So much know enough to become a personal trainer.

I am currently very anti-lifting, and please i want to hear any arguments for bodybuilding, cardio, etc

Idc about Jewish studies that are promoted by multibillion-dollar companies, if you want to link them do it as you will, but i will answer solely by logic

Btw i'm not fat, i have an athletic natural buildbut im regarded as skinny or dyel by 99% of the "fitness" community
Dont be a fat faggot and its fine

being muscular is a niche, yes it attracts lots of Low Quality High Primitivity girls, but all of the High Quality Low primitivity girls i know are not attracted (some even disgusted) by muscles
do you have any data to support this claim or is this just another anecdote?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
do you have any data to support this claim or is this just another anecdote?
how are smart humans going to like bloated muscles which dont exist in nature

retarded male humans like bloated asses and breasts, retarded females like bloated muscles

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26678
humans were never muscular
that depends on how you describe muscular
if you mean ifbb pro muscular then I agree

if you mean humans never looked like this 'in nature' then I disagree

• JFL
Reactions: Ragnar
They never did jfl if you think humans used to sit around and lift weights

they were just lean from doing labour to feed themselves.
how does the second guy exist in nature?

what exercises would make him build those muscles
both of you are clearly uneducated imbeciles

I minored in Anthropology in university and they had some actual long bones from African men who were slaves. The long bones, especially the femur and tibia, but also the arm bones, were pretty massively warped into S curves from the incredible amount of muscle they had pulling on them. I would imagine they were very large men; this is also probably true for warriors that wore very heavy armor and wielded heavy swords and shields.

the above are modern day hunter gatherer and the other a tribal drummer in nature and neither touched a weight in their life
you guys don't understand the role of genetics and hormones and how they can influence your physical appearance

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: brianxx, Deleted member 27472, colbycovington and 1 other person

I minored in Anthropology in university and they had some actual long bones from African men who were slaves. The long bones, especially the femur and tibia, but also the arm bones, were pretty massively warped into S curves from the incredible amount of muscle they had pulling on them. I would imagine they were very large men; this is also probably true for warriors that wore very heavy armor and wielded heavy swords and shields.
View attachment 2332536View attachment 2332537

the above are modern day hunter gatherer and the other a tribal drummer in nature and neither touched a weight in their life
you guys don't understand the role of genetics and hormones and how they can influence your physical appearance
ah yes anthropology and slaves, clearly the study of prehistoric humans!

yes theres a lot of swords and shields in nature too!

how are smart humans going to like bloated muscles which dont exist in nature

retarded male humans like bloated asses and breasts, retarded females like bloated muscles
ok so no data just a bunch of buzzwords and name calling

here i'll actually provide you with some data

lean mass and longevity

low muscle mass and risk of death

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and colbycovington
ah yes anthropology and slaves, clearly the study of prehistoric humans!

yes theres a lot of swords and shields in nature too!
oh so we have to zero in on prehistoric humans.... why?

oh so apparently 'smart humans' can't use the raw materials around them to create weapons to battle/defend against opposing tribes and groups?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and colbycovington

View attachment 2332536View attachment 2332537

Those niggas are lean and look muscular from genetics not to mention they're all manlets

you literally just proved my point cause i said they don't lift weights and you said ''never touched a weight in their life''

ok so no data just a bunch of buzzwords and name calling

here i'll actually provide you with some data

lean mass and longevity

low muscle mass and risk of death
if this is true why do all bodybuilders die incredebly early and grandmas that have pretty much no muscle mass live till 130

oh so we have to zero in on prehistoric humans.... why?

oh so apparently 'smart humans' can't use the raw materials around them to create weapons to battle/defend against opposing tribes and groups?
because thats what i mean by natural humans, before soyciety struck

You were brainwashed by media

Strength does not equal muscle size.

expectation :

reality:

Clearly a troll thread all your replies are nonsensical. Frame is key to attraction and gymcelling helps with this cause the majority of people have twink level should broadth and etc. You don't need to become a bloated bodybuilder. Any athlete type physique will slay more if they have the same face as their old self. Even most models do weight lifting to atleast have some sort of base. To completely neglect weight training or calisthenics is dumb and you are purposely looksminning yourself. UHH Muh jew studies. You are trolling or just severely coping. Just workout and take care of your face. It will not significantly age you or negatively affect your lifestyle. In fact I bet I will live longer than you dumb fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, twilight and colbycovington
Clearly a troll thread all your replies are nonsensical. Frame is key to attraction and gymcelling helps with this cause the majority of people have twink level should broadth and etc. You don't need to become a bloated bodybuilder. Any athlete type physique will slay more if they have the same face as their old self. Even most models do weight lifting to atleast have some sort of base. To completely neglect weight training or calisthenics is dumb and you are purposely looksminning yourself. UHH Muh jew studies. You are trolling or just severely coping. Just workout and take care of your face. It will not significantly age you or negatively affect your lifestyle. In fact I bet I will live longer than you dumb fuck.
where did i say frame doesnt matter

if you train for frame you are still gonna be a framelet

where did i asy frame doesnt matter
If frame matters and you know that then you can conclude that gymcelling is important and not cope. If people think you are a dyel in clothes your frame is shit regardless lmao

This was the funniest shit I've read all day

Would you to know the reason muscular bodies don't exist in nature?

BECAUSE HUMANS DONT LIVE IN NATURE ANYMORE THEY LIVE IN APARTMENTS AND DRIVE TO THE SUPERMARKET TO "HUNT" YOU MONKEY

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, colbycovington and softlysoftly
This was the funniest shit I've read all day

Would you to know the reason muscular bodies don't exist in nature?

BECAUSE HUMANS DONT LIVE IN NATURE ANYMORE THEY LIVE IN APARTMENTS AND DRIVE TO THE SUPERMARKET TO "HUNT" YOU MONKEY
roidrage

You realize that the reality picture you put is essentially the same base as expectation just slightly higher body fat and not under hollywood picture manipulation jfl.
It's not the same, one is lean and one is gymcelled and yeah we know its fake but the point remains

Dumbest thread of the week.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, softlysoftly and Gaygymmaxx
Post your physique

I'd like to see what a 2000 dollar home gym did for you
i already told what it was in the thread, its a natural athletic body, but skinny obv for roidmaxxers like you

have fun dying at 60!

i already told what it was in the thread, its a natural athletic body,
Also you:
Muscular bodies dont exist in nature

but skinny obv for roidmaxxers like you

have fun dying at 60!
never roided, never mentioned it, and not what your post is about

You havent even seen my physique and you're accusing me of roids because yours is probably embarrassing innit

Imagine this self proclaimed "skinny" guy came up to you in the gym and pretended he's a personal trainer 💀

Those niggas are lean and look muscular from genetics not to mention they're all manlets

you literally just proved my point cause i said they don't lift weights and you said ''never touched a weight in their life''
those pics and that post was in response to the claim that no one looked like this in 'nature'

and I clearly proved that you can look like that and even more lean and muscular by posting those pictures
if this is true why do all bodybuilders die incredebly early and grandmas that have pretty much no muscle mass live till 130
holy shit you are so unintelligent
its obviously because of the roid abuse which is contraindicated
You were brainwashed by media

Strength does not equal muscle size.

expectation :View attachment 2332550

reality: View attachment 2332549
I never said strength equals muscle size but the two are correlated
I know more about these topics than you do I have 3 masters degrees in the sciences
and look at the data I linked above

never roided, never mentioned it, and not what your post is about

You havent even seen my physique and you're accusing me of roids because yours is probably embarrassing innit

Imagine this self proclaimed "skinny" guy came up to you in the gym and pretended he's a personal trainer 💀
did you delete your old threads? i know exactly who you are

you did test and still look natty right?

his whole post is rooted from his inability to build an impressive body due to his shit genetics therefore he proceeds to cope by claiming no one looked muscular 'in nature' so its ok for him to not lift and not have a good body too
its a big fat coping mechanism is all

holy shit you are so unintelligent
its obviously because of the roid abuse which is contraindicated
still natural bodybuilders, runners, "fitness" guys die at 70,80 etc when ppl that havent exercised are the ones that live the most

his whole post is rooted from his inability to build an impressive body due to his shit genetics therefore he proceeds to cope by claiming no one looked muscular 'in nature' so its ok for him to not lift and not have a good body too
i had a decent bodybuilding physique and did a small cycle of roids aswell (mainly for height growth though), just completely regret it my dude it isnt that hard to understand my reasoning

its just that i dont hate myself anymore to lift metals of the ground every single day for no reason to just impress other dudes

My thoughts exactly jfl

still nobody can prove me wrong
Muscular bodies dont exist in nature
Its a natural athletic body,
Yeah you did it for us gang

So you claimed muscle doesn't matter, but also needed a 2000 dollar home setup just to achieve what you yourself refer to as a "naturally athletic body"

Which probably just means skinnyfat

So let me fix your title "I spent 2000 dollars and years lifting inconsistently, and because I was lazy fuck I didn't get enough muscle so you just shouldn't work out!

Also him
So much know enough to become a personal trainer.

im regarded as skinny or dyel by 99% of the "fitness" community
Imagine putting these two individuals sentences in the same post and not seeing an issue 💀

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: twilight, Deleted member 30918 and softlysoftly
still natural bodybuilders, runners, "fitness" guys die at 70,80 etc when ppl that havent exercised are the ones that live the most
ok so now you want to throw in endurance athletes with people who engage in resistance HIT/HIIT training
lmao the two aren't even remotely similar
one is indicated the other is contraindicated
you clearly don't have a basic understanding of this topic and you fail to account for collinearities, confounds, outliers, etc simply because you don't have the knowledge training or intellect to do so

• +1
to just impress other dudes
if you are doing it for this you are doing it for all the wrong reasons
go peruse the literature and see the benefits of muscle mass

• JFL
Reactions: Ragnar
My thoughts exactly jfl

Yeah you did it for us gang

So you claimed muscle doesn't matter, but also needed a 2000 dollar home setup just to achieve what you yourself refer to as a "naturally athletic body"

Which probably just means skinnyfat

So let me fix your title "I spent 2000 dollars and years lifting inconsistently, and because I was lazy fuck I didn't get enough muscle so you just shouldn't work out!

Also him

Imagine putting these two individuals sentences in the same post and not seeing an issue 💀
a whole ass ad hominem to disregard my points good job

i will never put my personal experiences again here

if you are doing it for this you are doing it for all the wrong reasons
go peruse the literature and see the benefits of muscle mass

give me one benefit of muscle mass by just using logic

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
its about maximizing female gaze all gymcels get is male gaze

imagine paying 200-300 bucks a year, spending money on products to support you, spending time an effort to lift irons just to get attention from a bunch of males and minor or none from women

female gaze is about leanness not what amount of muscles you got

its about maximizing female gaze all gymcels get is male gaze

imagine paying 200-300 bucks a year, spending money on products to support you, spending time an effort to lift irons just to get attention from a bunch of males and minor or none from women

female gaze is about leanness not what amount of muscles you got
Can't look good lean without a decent base

It doesn't take much. Roids are almost never necessary to reach female gaze.

• +1
Reactions: colbycovington and softlysoftly
  • +1
Reactions: colbycovington
give me one benefit of muscle mass by just using logic
mate it literally helps support your physical architecture
its the largest site for glucose metabolism, which is important for preventing diabetes and slowing down cognitive decline
the very process of engaging in the act of lifting weights releases endorphins and myokines which are intimately linked with you mood and anti-inflammation

• +1