Can someone give me a singular coherent logical reason to do mainstream exercise (bodybuilding, cardio...) ?

all jokes aside, gymcelling can be legit for MTN non-manlet guys. if you're 5'6 and below then gymcelling is pointless. if you're HTN and 6'+ then it's pointless also because you don't need it.
im the second case

it will actually descend you because it ages your face

only looksmaxxing you need is LL+surgeries, gymcelling is retarded

humans attacked in groups, they were never running if it wasnt from a threat
bro humans are built for endurance , they def ran for hours too

• JFL
Reactions: Ragnar
I’ve had over 50 in competition/tournament fights across BJJ and mma. I’m 190lbs ~10% body fat at 6’1.5”. I lift heavy weights 4-5x per week and train combat sports twice-three times per day on top of that. My cardio is leagues ahead of any twink that doesn’t train hard, and most people that DO train hard that are much lighter than me. Even better, there are TONNES of guys with 20-30lbs of muscle on my that have WAY better cardio than me. Because they’ve trained more.
ur not on roids tho are you

I’ve had over 50 in competition/tournament fights across BJJ and mma. I’m 190lbs ~10% body fat at 6’1.5”. I lift heavy weights 4-5x per week and train combat sports twice-three times per day on top of that. My cardio is leagues ahead of any twink that doesn’t train hard, and most people that DO train hard that are much lighter than me. Even better, there are TONNES of guys with 20-30lbs of muscle on my that have WAY better cardio than me. Because they’ve trained more.
yea thats the thing, nobody cares

bro humans are built for endurance , they def ran for hours too
running to do what exactly? do you think humans hunted gazelles by chasing them or something?

• Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
it was a rethorical question, body stress it will damage you and age you
Your going to age regardless if you live a sedentary lifetyle or not buddy

running to do what exactly? do you think humans hunted gazelles by chasing them or something?
no they got takeout

Your going to age regardless if you live a sedentary lifetyle or not buddy
yea but im predicting im going to live to 200 by my current lifestyle, what are you going to live till 80 JFL

Yes thats exactly what they did. Endurance hunting. We had the best endurance in the animal kingdom.

• JFL
they may not have been oersistence hunters bit they were physically active for many hours of the day

yea but im predicting im going to live to 200 by my current lifestyle, what are you going to live till 80 JFL
idm dying at 80 tho living forever as a aging body is hell in life espcially when prime life is 13-30 for a man i certainly dont want to be here for a long time as a useless being to society that need's other's to support my life form.

No, no one’s saying roids are a good idea here. They are terrible for you. Exercise and training hard aren’t.
? everyone on this forum says natty gymcelling is pointless lol, ofc without steroids youd slowly build muscle and while training cardio youd be good

Yes thats exactly what they did. Endurance hunting. We had the best endurance in the animal kingdom.

they may not have been oersistence hunters bit they were physically active for many hours of the day

they didnt have to hunt every day, running for 30min 1h every day for no reason is incredibly retarded

• Hmm...
idm dying at 80 tho living forever as a aging body is hell in life espcially when prime life is 13-30 for a man i certainly dont want to be here for a long time as a useless being to society that need's other's to support my life form.
im going to look 20 at 40, 40 at 80 and so on

im going to be more healthy than you at 140 than you at 50

theres always work to do for them
they didnt have to hunt every day, running for 30min 1h every day for no reason is incredibly retarded

? everyone on this forum says natty gymcelling is pointless lol, ofc without steroids youd slowly build muscle and while training cardio youd be good
People do say that. I haven’t said that.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
Tribes like the hadza doing it to this day, agree.
modern tribes are in fact modern (groundbreaking) and hunt differently how prehistoric humans actually did it

• Woah
You can impress other males, it's the only benefit.

• +1
go out into the forest and eat poisonous mushrooms, its natural

jfl
You dumb fuck.
Eating mushrooms isn’t natural, Somali tier IQ, honestly.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Ragnar
We hunt with our brain; weapons.
When our most advanced weapons were sticks and stones, hunting was an incredibly physical task. Go out and try kill wild deer with primitive weapons and see how you do.

Learn a lil about history, humans were never muscular. Strength doesn't equal muscles
Wrong, most powerlifters and fighters are pretty muscular.

• JFL
Dont do cardio, grow muscles if u wanna increase your sex appeal (u need to stay shredded for this) and be more respected among males

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Soychadcell and Ragnar
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Soychadcell and twilight
Last edited:
  • Woah
where are mushrooms found
"eating poison" is not natural, even if the poison is found in nature

its like saying killing yourself by going intentionally on a lions cave to get killed, because lions are found in nature

the 1st law of nature is survival, incredibly idiotic

• JFL
omg that stacey

• +1
  • Love it
POV: You watched a video from some brainwasher who acid attacks his wife and every single of his relationships failed but you still take his advice

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mewton, User49, LooksOrDeath and 1 other person
POV: You watched a video from some brainwasher who acid attacks his wife and every single of his relationships failed but you still take his advice
who?

Probably you
ive learnt all of this from a past user now deleted called dr.bruh and introspective thinking

i assume this sv3inge guy has the same philosophy as me, so that means we are related of some sort?

imgaine thinking just because a person has the same thoughts as another they have to be related LMAO

• +1
Jfl bro look at this thread :lul:
@Maesthetics=King

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton and Deleted member 27472
ive learnt all of this from a past user now deleted called dr.bruh and introspective thinking

i assume this sv3inge guy has the same philosophy as me, so that means we are related of some sort?

imgaine thinking just because a person has the same thoughts as another they have to be related LMAO
Its pretty obvious. You can't fool me.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: User49, Mewton, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
Its pretty obvious. You can't fool me.
then i have some irl friends that also must be secretly sv3inge fans just because they think bodybuilding bad...

• +1
gym is compensation for genetical flaws

• JFL
Jfl bro look at this thread :lul:
@Maesthetics=King
ah yes, the guy who thinks male validation and respect is better than sex

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, 5.5psl and 5'7 zoomer

Bruh followed sv3erige/goatis so :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
so glad retards like you exist to ease my competition jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30918, Mewton, Deleted member 27472 and 1 other person