Can someone help me get a skincar routine for tiktok tier skin and undertones?

Spf50 Eucerin
Anua oil cleanser
Corsx water based SA cleanser
BoJ Red bean moisturizer

Korean products are good, way better than cerave and that american shit imo.

Tazerac is like tret on steroids for fixing wrinkles.

• +1
Reactions: user123456
Spf50 Eucerin
Anua oil cleanser
Corsx water based SA cleanser
BoJ Red bean moisturizer

Korean products are good, way better than cerave and that american shit imo.

Tazerac is like tret on steroids for fixing wrinkles.
Any bad sides on Tazerac? And can it give me that tik tik glow?

Bro always use skincare products according to your skin type otherwise it will show negative effects 👍

Any bad sides on Tazerac? And can it give me that tik tik glow?
you purge for 1-3 months but if you dont have acne in the first place you probably wont purge. Your skin will get dry if you apply too much and dont apply moisterizer. Its anti aging like tret

• +1
you purge for 1-3 months but if you dont have acne in the first place you probably wont purge. Your skin will get dry if you apply too much and dont apply moisterizer. Its anti aging like tret
I dont have acne despite being on osta im more in for the anti ageing and glowing effect do you anthing that will help with being pale asf?

I dont have acne despite being on osta im more in for the anti ageing and glowing effect do you anthing that will help with being pale asf?
Being pale can be fixed by tanning but its hard in europe although summer is soon. Sun damage is not actually a problem if you consume a lot of animal fat and have high cholesterol. Fake tan is an option but idk tbh

• +1
Being pale can be fixed by tanning but its hard in europe although summer is soon. Sun damage is not actually a problem if you consume a lot of animal fat and have high cholesterol. Fake tan is an option but idk tbh
I kinda want the red undertones ian somahalder has dont want to risk it with sun i already look a bit older than i am

I kinda want the red undertones ian somahalder has dont want to risk it with sun i already look a bit older than i am
If you have high cholesterol sun damage isnt a problem

• +1
If you have high cholesterol sun damage isnt a problem
Will take a look into it thanks bro ima head to sleep rn