can someone non coper adult with actual experience suggest me a way to make money?

G

goodman78

Silver
i subconsciously know what the answer is already, it is that i cant and wont make money because im useless
but im asking anyway
i dont have the time to learn a skill, i dont want a career, i just want short term money that 20 years ago would be easy to make if you were willing to push your body and brain into actual labor job

now its impossible because every single ape is unemployed so the competition is high, plus nobody wants plain simplistic monkeys working hands

i feel like i differ from the world but that will never earn me any money

what can i do? if im not done with surgeries until 23 i will suicide

inb4 stonks bro and get into prograaming, wtf do i even expect asking these questions

i subconsciously know what the answer is already, it is that i cant and wont make money because im useless
but im asking anyway
i dont have the time to learn a skill, i dont want a career, i just want short term money that 20 years ago would be easy to make if you were willing to push your body and brain into actual labor job

now its impossible because every single ape is unemployed so the competition is high, plus nobody wants plain simplistic monkeys working hands

i feel like i differ from the world but that will never earn me any money

what can i do? if im not done with surgeries until 23 i will suicide

inb4 stonks bro and get into prograaming, wtf do i even expect asking these questions
Become 6psl + and model

• WTF
Reactions: goodman78
Manual labor

Models get paid shit that’s why they have to suck dick on the side.

School, or pure guts.

u will never make cash off stocks or reselling, forget about it.

Work in a warehouse or as a groundwork installer/ roofer or as ups driver

You just need a license and they train you, 18-20 an hour is the norm in California just with a high school degree and no experience.

Then e whore for $50 a day.

If you work 60 hours a week for an entire year after hs and e whore everyday thats:

50 a day x 365 days = 18250
+
18 x 60 x 52 weeks = 56150

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Get good at a skill that all businesses or most businesses need and offer it in the marketplace as a premium provider. That's what I'm doing right now and I can't say too much further otherwise it'd be easy to dox myself.

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
There are thousands of ways to make money but to make money you invest/trade your time, money and/or skill. If youre not ready to invest any of them, forget about it.

reminder looking like pitt or barret or chico or gandy or o pry or dicaprio your life would be easy mode never have to work ppl would force you to succeed

Trannymaxx and find a sugar daddy

It's all about connections. Get your family or friends to hook you up with a job. If no family or friends you're out of luck.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: a1phenohorriblebones, SHARK, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 1 other person

Users who are viewing this thread

Back