Can someone Photoshop me to have short normie hair in this pic

T

Turtle

Silver
I wanna see if I stop getting rated the lowest out of the three if I have a normie hairstyle instead of my current one, don't change the hairline or expression or anything just the hair length. I wanna see if my hair is really whats killing my looks

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200917_050645_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    Screenshot_20200917_050645_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 44
  • JFL
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and St. Wristcel
this nigga again

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173, Lux, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
Are you a troll? Is this even you or do you make shitposts just to troll this forum? You are the most annoying user honestly.

If that is you, then all I can say is that you're a balding normie, even if you get a haircut, it will look terrible, you better do something to improve that hairline.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173 and Stevensmithgerard
Okay maybe you can shop my hairline just a bit but don't make it too drastic

room temperature iq post
FB82E9A2 F985 461A 8A64 E11FB12B82CA

• +1
Reactions: Lux and Stevensmithgerard
@Turtle Finally you’re starting to acknowledge that it’s your aspie long hair that’s the problem.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecaste and Stevensmithgerard
It's your hairline that is the problem not your hairstyle

It's your hairline that is the problem not your hairstyle
True but his long hair also gives off aspie vibes which is a huge turn off to girls

Okay maybe you can shop my hairline just a bit but don't make it too drastic
Photoshop is pointless, only looksmaxxing matters because if you fraud your pics on Tinder and get a date, when the girl sees you in real life she will be so disappointed that she will leave immediately upon seeing you.

Don't lie to women about your looks, lie to women about your genetics by getting better looks to have sex with hotter women, that's the solution.

Photoshop is pointless, only looksmaxxing matters because if you fraud your pics on Tinder and get a date, when the girl sees you in real life she will be so disappointed that she will leave immediately upon seeing you.

Don't lie to women about your looks, lie to women about your genetics by getting better looks to have sex with hotter women, that's the solution.
He just wants to see what it looks like tbh

Just do a short haircut, shave and have a normal shirts
its honestly over for you anyways but at least try to normiemaxx

If you want to ascend:

0) Stop wearing girly purple flower shirts
1) Fix your recessed jawline with a double jaw surgery or a Lefort (1 or 2)
2) Get a rhinoplasty to fix your weird nose
3) Grow a bigger fuller beard and thicker eyebrows with minoxidil 5% foam (use it for at least 1.5 years)
4) Get a buzzcut (so your receding hairline looks better)
5) Gymmax by adding 30-40 lbs of muscle to your frame (3 years of serious training)
6) Train your neck with direct neck work (alphadestiny has videos for this on youtube)
7) Leanmax by cutting down to 10% body fat

Just do a short haircut, shave and have a normal shirts
its honestly over for you anyways but at least try to normiemaxx
It's not over, almost anyone can ascend. The only exception would be those who are severely disfigured or in a wheelchair.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7901
4F2EE937 A828 4CA5 902D 2FC37AAA28AB
:p

• JFL
Reactions: JustBeCurry
It's not over, almost anyone can ascend. The only exception would be those who are severely disfigured or in a wheelchair.
nah he doesn't even look bad, he can easily look average, its just his mental state